Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
At the behest of my excellent team of betas, I have decided to add an epilogue to this tale which will, I hope, wrap up all the questions and concerns anyone might have about Lois' fate.

Hope this one isn't too squicky for y'all. It seems that the higher up in the organization a person is, the harder it is to make that person talk.

angel-devil

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
"I do, however, believe that anyone – including Lois – can be induced to ignore his or her ethical standards if the potential reward is sufficient, and I submit Lois’ current activities as evidence." Ha! I have to give him that one. Not so much the "she will be more than happy to become my wife and enjoy my protection," though.

And then there's the second half. Umm... I'm not sure I like Lois any more.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Personally, I think that as soon as Lois IDs the Boss all hell will break loose on him. She'll do whatever she can to notify Henderson.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Hey, gentle readers! Seems like I keep saying that Real Life is interfering with my stated intent to post twice a week. I'm sorry, but I can't help it that it's true.

Amy, we have to remember that Lex didn't get where he is - either his criminal position or his "legitimate" position - without learning about people. He thinks Lois is going to react as he might in the same circumstances.

Ken, I don't know what will pop loose, but we'll be there to see it happen.

Next chapter up very soon, y'all. Thanks for reading!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard