Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, I warned you it would be a wild ride.

I hope this move didn't give you whiplash.

comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Yes it did!

The story opens with Lori missing her son, which was pretty heartrending.

Next they have to deal with their boss Frank, a wily fellow. He is not as eager as Perry would have been to send his two ace reporters off to another planet. Something tells me he know what's really going on! But Lori makes a good point, this is ground breaking reporting! Imagine reporting the meeting between two civilizations, neither of which are on Earth!

It is amazing to realize Earth has a trade agreement with New Krypton. As Zara said its taken nearly seventy years to get to the point where new Krypton is supporting itself.

All in all I'm enjoying the direction of this story...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

As to the trading relationship between NK and Earth - negotiating trade contracts with NK is Lara's specialty within her law firm. She has an extra edge since her family name is El.

We will be with Lori and Clark for a while, but don't let that statement lull you into a false sense of security.

Keep your seat belt fastened.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard