Next Thread
Print Thread
#9536 12/27/03 06:46 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
tomatoes go here.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I dunno, I think that pregnancy is much to high a price to pay merely for protection against vampires. wink

Tank (who used to enjoy Forever Knight on occasion but thought the ending was contrived and forced)

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFL, Tank!

I saw this as I was updating the TOC folder, so had to bunk off and read it. Especially as I knew it would be short. (All I seem to get time to read these days... frown )

Poor LeCroix - he has to be the unluckiest vampire in existence, doesn't he? goofy Nice one, Laura. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice, Laura!

This short series was really fun.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Laura
good story
merry

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, ya'll. laugh Well, Tank, I could have followed the route that Clark's superness rubbed off on Lois because of their marriage and... stuff. wink After all this is a FK crossover where it's theroized that a mortal could become vampire through... contamination. evil

An Labby, LaCroix is usually a real *evil* bas***d, I just decided to have some fun at his expense. evil For a guy who's around 2000 years old, he doesn't learn well, does he?

Thank you Tank, Merri, Anna, and LabRat. Glad you liked yet another walk on the weird side. Hm... how does an Anamaniacs crossover sound? wink I can see it now--Wakko and Yakko after Lois, and Dot after Clark. Hellloooo, Nurse!

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard