Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a well-written entry!

Her nerves were at fever pitch. She knew that she was only seconds from the confrontation. She thought about CJ. When she did she almost turned around and ran. Almost, but, not quite. She steeled her nerves. She had to do this; after all, she was Lois Lane. She had to put this scum behind bars before he hurt or killed any more women.
Finally Lois (or Lori) gives serious consideration of little CJ. She is now first a Mom, than a reporter!

Bill Henderson showed a lot of respect for her fighting abilities. That's a major change!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Let's be clear - this IS Lois. CJ was taken into the past to Lois and Clark.

Yes, Lois at this point has been fighting with herself about having this child. On the one hand she is thrilled. On the other hand she is worried how it will affect her and her job performance.

Previously, there wouldn't have been any question, she would have thrown herself out there without checking the water level. Now, she is realizing that there is a little one dependent on her and she is starting to consider the ramifications of her decisions. In this case she thought about CJ and aborting the mission, but then the fact that Clark was backing her play and her confidence in her own abilities won out. She is starting to think like a mom.

Superman not taking a hand in the situation was intended to be a morale boost for her since he was there to insure that she would not be harmed.

Bill has always appreciated Lois' abilities, he just objects to her operating outside the law at times. He does appreciate the results she achieves.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard