Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
peep

I just know I'll be doing this a lot for a while.

Any comments are more than welcome. Nine parts following this prologue and lots of angst, along with some gunshot residue.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Intriguing. I'm assuming that Lani, L is sick and Lois is going to be mis-diagnosed, but I wonder about the sick person being mis-diagnosed as being well. What kind of havoc would that play on them? They won't get the treatment that they need.

I wonder what the diagnosis is, but I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. smile

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
smile1 The story has began.

John Pack Lambert
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting... /strokes imaginary goatee/ Now, if you were truly evil, you would make it so that Lois were the one who was sick and what happened next was the backlash of her finding out the truth, or L. Lani suing the company for the wrong results... But I'm guessing you're taking it the other way. Very intriguing start. Can't wait for more! (Took me a couple of glances at the title line before I realized this was going to be a multichapter fic hyper )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol

Wonderful beginning, Terry. Loved how the description of how bad Bill's life was grew as we got to know him.

I'm already grinning at the possibilities for Lois.I hope it's something terribly contagious. That would be a wonderfully shallow reason for Lex to take a hike

Posting schedule?

B

T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Well, it looks like I haven't scared off everyone. I promise that all the toys go back in the box intact, albeit with a couple of scratches in the paint.

mrsMyxzptlk: Your question about the other person's diagnosis is quite valid, but that will be answered in the next post.

John: You're teasing your fellow readers again. Please don't poke sticks through the bars at the animals. They don't like it very much. (Trust me, I know this from experience.)

Mouserocks: Imaginary goatee? Very Freudian of you. Sorry to fool you on the multi-chapter part - wasn't my intention. And your comment about the other person and the possibility of legal action will also be answered in the next chapter.

BJ: Lois has something "terribly contagious?" Would I do that to her? Maybe. Read And Find Out! And I plan to post twice a week, but I don't want to lock myself into specific days. My life is too hectic for that.

Next chapter up very soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard