Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, Superman is back now. And this time the Nightfall mission went - generally - as planned. smile

Also, I hope to accelerate the posting schedule.

Comments here please.
Bob

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just read everything (including the original fic)! Great story. I hope tomorrow is sunny for Clark's sake.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bob,

Great part!

Possible explanation for the weakness - if he was wearing a spacesuit it would have blocked the sun's light from replenishing his powers.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I'm not so sure about Lois mentioning to Perry that Superman has "advisers". It seems like that might come back to bite them. I'm glad that she mentioned that they don't know about whether he had any advisers pre-Nightfall.

I'm glad that Clark followed Bernie's advice and came home before he wore himself out completely. Let's hope that the rest of the week is full of nice, sunny days. smile

I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Thanks for writing it. smile

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi, AmyPrime. smile1
I hope tomorrow is sunny for Clark's sake.
Ah, yes... Those great recharging rays. cool

Ken:
Possible explanation for the weakness - if he was wearing a spacesuit it would have blocked the sun's light from replenishing his powers.
Well, that might be what's going on... smile1 Thank you.

Bob

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
dance Lois got to spend time with Clark.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark and Lois' future now looks bright and cheery...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
John
Clark made it back. I was really worried that something would happen on the second mission.
Well, something did happen. :p But he did make it back. thumbsup
Lois got to spend time with Clark.
I can't imagine what they might do to celebrate the successful completion of the mission. blush blush blush

Morgana
Clark and Lois' future now looks bright and cheery...
Yes. I'm sure that the rest of the story will be one long simple WAFF fest.
evil Or not... evil peep

Bob

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bob!

Another part for tonight smile1

Chapter 5: Too Many
Oh boy.

Perry’s eyes went wide. “Superman’s advisors? Since when did Superman have advisors?
Since he got married. He’s essentially got a at least one and a half brains now.

“Superman, are you doing all right? Over the last few minutes, your vital signs have started to change. These readings are suggestive of signs of extreme fatigue.”
Oh boy.

Twenty minutes later Clark was lying on the floor in Dr. Klein’s lab. He’d been able to come straight in and hadn’t blacked out. Not quite. But he’d never felt so tired. “Superman, do you need me to call an ambulance?” Dr. Summers asked.
clap You did have me worried about a second amnesia. Then again, you aren’t Lucas Film, doing a rehash of the same plot, just with bigger FX.

“Then I think I’m strong enough to go now. I’m sure that the government and press will have all kinds of requests. I plan to give a press conference in a few days after I’ve recovered.
Yeah, wouldn’t want to allow himself to be a target for a sniper after such a mission.

Lois had to think fast. “No. Superman X-rayed Clark's head and told him that he would be fine.
Yes, well, he does have rather significant cranial fortifications.

“No,” she replied. “Not this time. But next time I think we’ll do it during Tae Kwon Do practice,” she said with a smile. “Now, let me get my pad and we’ll get this done so you can get some sleep.”
Oh boy. We’re halfway through, Clark’s depleted and all is fine. And Lex Luthor is still out there. peep

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard