comments go here.

You were perhaps expecting something a little more serious. evil

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I was...

Lois Lane as a Mother is amazing enough, but as a Mother dealing with separation anxiety from her child is parts laughter, parts tears.

Poor Clark has to work with his wife and a tiny child, yet still focus on being a responsible journalist. The newsroom will never be the same again! Oh might I add Ralph needs a very stern talking to? Personally I abhor violence, but that guy seriously deserves a rap in the mouth! wildguy

One complaint: Lois and Clark are not the only reporters on the Daily Planet's staff. Their are others who one would assume are just as smart and saavy in their particular fields. The newspaper should not rise and fall on the abilities of only two employees, no matter how talented they are.

How on Earth is Lois going to survive after CJ leaves? You have done what NO ONE else has ever been able to do in twenty years. Draw me into a story based on Family Hour.

Well done.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This was a fun segment. What happened to the next part?

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard