Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
You were warned it was evil!

Corrina.

Kerth
Kerth
rotflol Great idea! (Though should I really be laughing?) Loved it! I get the feeling that this is going to be a great month of challenges... Evil and WAFF are my faves!! (Who am i kidding, I love them all :p )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Evil Corrina mad Please, don't give Tempus any more ideas, this time he may win. razz

Good story. smile

KateB
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Evil Corrina mad Please, don't give Tempus any more ideas, this time he may win. razz

Good story. smile

KateB
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Double post :rolleyes:

KateB
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great idea, and fun (in an evil way.) clap

But this just goes to the core problem with Tempus and the ability to make changes to the timeline with no concern for paradox.

Remember that there is always the paradox problem that LnC ignores so well. If Tempus is unhappy due to his growing up in the utopia that Lois and Clark create, and then takes an action - such as this - to prevent the creation of Utopia, then he has erased his own existance and therefore his ability to do anything to prevent Utopia.

Anyway, at your excellently simple short so clearly illustrates, if you look at the situation honestly, when you give a villan a time machine with no paradox problems, then HE WILL WIN EVRY TIME! dizzy

Bob

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Brilliant! clap And yet, all I can think of is that this now requires a long, angsty follow-up story about Clark being in love with a woman it hurts to be near. wink

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Brilliant! And yet, all I can think of is that this now requires a long, angsty follow-up story about Clark being in love with a woman it hurts to be near.
You know, Queenie, that was my exact same reaction. And then I started wondering, what if Clark met Lois before he even knew what Kryptonite was? What could he think?

OTOH, what he had already encountered Kryptonite before he met the Poisoned Lois? So at least then he would have an idea, and he could x-ray her (from afar) and see the chips buried under her skin.

But not knowing about kryptonite at all - that's harsh.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I have to second Queenie on this one. This is an amazing setup which demands a full-blown story.

Oh, and it is so completely evil!

Amber smile

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Mouse I'm glad you got some enjoyment from my evilness.

Kate Tempus will never win, but it's fun watching him try.

Bob I agree with you - the ability to travel through time without risking your own existence should ensure you defeat everyone, including Superman.

Queenie Thanks for the nudge towards evil. Yes, Clark being in love with a kryptonite-infected Lois could definitely be the set up for a long story.

Iolanthe Urggh - if Lois came before Clark knows about the K - that's harsh indeed.

Amber Part of the evilness is tangling the web and making no attempt to untangle it cool

Thanks for all the comments.

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Very evil indeed. Although I believe that the paradox won't foil Tempus, because even though this might make Clark allergic to Lois (in a sense) it really doesn't stop them from getting together. (as many Kryptonite laced handcuff jokes might imply). wink "But, Mom, I love Lois! And when I'm with her I'm just like everyone else. How can that not be fate?"

At first, I thought Tempus was going to kidnap Lois and deliver her to the Kents of Smallville, Kansas as a younger sister for their newly acquired son. If Tempus, could travel through time and space, who says he couldn't steal the space cradle from B39's warehouse in 1993 and "crash land it" outside the Kent's farmhouse in 1967? But I'm afraid that's the plot of someone else's evil story.

I digress. As always loving the Tempus story. I enjoy his sort of evilness more than all the other villains combined. I think it's the irony.

This is a great set-up and I'd surely enjoy seeing where it led.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow!! That was EVIL! and I'm pretty sure that it gave you the idea for a new story..... ;P

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Corrina!

Early Intervention
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard