Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pris,

Well done. When you first mentioned gender bending I was apprehensive. Now that I've read your story, I say - good job.

I only have one concern - the mask. If it is made of metal, how is she going to conceal it and yet have it handy?

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
And yes! I went with changing 'Joseph' to 'Josephina' for Shuster. ^_~ I know that in the L&C continuity, his middle name is Jerome, but I just couldn't figure out how to turn that into a recognizable woman's name.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The best thing I could come up with was Jerusha. At least the first three letters match.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pris Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Sorry for belated responses!

Anyway:

Classicalla:

Second, might I suggest that you add a little blurb from the previous chapter when you post new ones?
I'll keep that in mind.

How could she tell? Was his face red? Was his heart rate up? I don't think she could actually "see" high blood pressure.
I think she was looking at his heart. High blood pressure is when your blood moves through your heart and arteries at higher than normal pressure, whether due to stress or the narrowing of the passages in your arteries/heart. That's what she noticed, but that section is not in Clara's POV, so it's not explained.

How interesting that you chose a name so close to Lois' middle name - Joanne. It would be a hoot if you give Louis the middle name of Joseph.
Oh, lol, I can't take credit for that one. Superman/Clark Kent's middle name is traditionally either 'Jerome' or 'Joseph' depending on the continuity. Since I couldn't find a way to feminize 'Jerome', I went with 'Josephina.'

Someone once pointed out to me that I should put the end or some such at the end of a story, and I think it's a good idea.
I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks for all the lovely feedback! :33

bakasi:

Thank you! Thanks for taking the time to comment, and I'm glad you're enjoying it. laugh

KenJ:

Thanks for giving it a try! Glad you wound up liking it! ^0^

I only have one concern - the mask. If it is made of metal, how is she going to conceal it and yet have it handy?
It goes the same place as Clark's cape and boots. *MYSTIC HANDS*

Thanks again to everyone for commenting! laugh

~Pris
==================================
One time, I met Dean Cain. He picked me up and joked it wasn't too late for me to marry Superman. It was awesome.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
That was a wonderful story. It was by far the best gender switch I have ever seen.

I am really looking forward to the next installment. I know lots of things can come up but I just wanted to give you some encoragement. I don't want to come off too strong, but I want to be supportive of your continued development of these stories. Keep up the good work.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
PART IV: SUPERWOMAN
[Linked Image]

The autopsy report is going to read ‘suicide.’”
And the DP is going to read ‘Suicide by Felon’?

Louis slammed the phone down to give vent to his frustration. Henderson wouldn’t mind. They were well used to each other at this point.
BILL: Dunno, but I think his tantrums would be cuter if he wore a dress…
LOU: mad

“You okay? Your blood pressure is up. Maybe you should try paava leaves.”
help

Louis scowled. “Take a shot at her? She’s not a deer, Jimmy.” Even if she did have doe eyes.
Awww

I mean, I was standing by the buffet when she dropped her little purse thing, and she bent over to get it, and let me just say – ”
hyper
LOUIS: [Linked Image]

Grabbing his hand, she eagerly dragged him over to the dining area. “Look, I set the table!”

She was so excited. Had she ever had reason to set a table before? Had anyone ever bothered to show her how? Louis couldn’t remember.

“Clara even showed me how to fold the napkins into different shapes. Look!”
laugh

Were she and Lucy already planning a wedding and naming the children?
If it’s a girl, Lois. If it’s a boy, Clark.

If he had come home earlier, would he have caught them wearing pillow cases on their heads and humming ‘Here comes the bride’?
Paranoid, much?

It figured that Lucy would have neglected to tell Clara that she wasn’t twenty-one yet.
rotflol

No, Clara had brought a warmth to his apartment that had nothing to do with the food. It was just like having another sister, an older one that Lucy could look up to. It was nice.

If you liked that sort of thing.
I don’t know. Is he into that sort of thing? You know, brother and sister…

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“The oven timer,” Clara answered, getting up.

“I have an oven timer?”

“I know, right?” Lucy said. “Who knew?”
help

That was impossible, unless she had ears like a dog, or read minds or something.
Check. Check. And…check.

Of course, he’d be away for three months, at a minimum. That was when the first transport was scheduled for supplies to be brought to Prometheus. Louis was hoping he’d be able to catch a ride back on it.
Hmm…so, he’s three months out, Clara is going to live in the apartment with Lucy and get all the stories, including the one on Lex… evil

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I don’t know about this costume idea, Clara,” Jonathan said as Clara and her mother spread bolts of leftover fabric all over the Kent family dining room table.
Oooh! Leopard print!

It’ll be suspicious if you’re still wearing long sleeves and pants in the summer.”
[Linked Image] You’d think it’s easier to find a photo of Lois in a business suit…

“Like the time I was so excited about my new tutu that I kept staring while you made it and accidentally set it on fire?”
Oops?

Clara put the leotard on. Her bosom was bigger since the last time she'd worn it, but the fabric stretched, and while it was very tight, it still managed not to be indecent.
clap

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Squeezing her eyes shut, she waited for the boom. Waited for the pain. But there was nothing. A feeling of pressure…

And then she hiccupped.
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard