Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'll be in denial if I'm still at 4 pages come Tuesday morning.
Well…?

LOIS: /Stops dancing and starts to weap/ Fine. Back to my investigation.
Some crook’s going to go down hard.

<<thrilled that Clark still likes Lois and not Glenn, was doubtful for a while>>
evil

CAT: Oh, deary. A bed really is only one of the tools in my arsenal. I'll be happy to give Lois pointers for you.

CLARK: <realizes that it would be easier to go to the source for knowledge instead of learning it second hand from Lois>
evil

Maybe he's discovered a new kind of metal that never dulls.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Oh? Does it have a maze?
So she knows whether to bring mace?

So, would that make the clone for consummating or for killing, Lex?
LEX: Potato. Potato. You just replicate a new one for every time. That way you don’t have to worry about wearing them out.

<EW is suddenly wide awake> Oh, come on. I've only had one cup of coffee. What are you trying to do to my poor nerves?
Oops? Hey. Wait a second. That’s just what you’re doing to us the entire time, so…turnabout’s fair play?

What Clark sees standing behind Lois: <A guy who looks like he’s just been fished out of the Lo- erm river>
evil

Well, that doesn't sound like a happily ever after type fic, so I believe I'll skip it.
Lois got divorced from Dan in that fic and took up with Clark. If memory serves right. Or maybe Dan died. huh

LEX: I'm a member <<holds up card>>
laugh

Because Tempus never settles?
[Linked Image] He *is* unsettling.

LEX: I still wouldn't pay. I need those bills to start my fireplace in the winter.
[Linked Image]

I'm thinking Michael isn't going to like my third Section of this story, which I'm thinking of entitling "The Golden Ring".
Hmmm… /squints/ Lois is married to Lex? Clark has found the One Ring?

CLARK: Heat-vision. It isn't only for the face anymore!
[Linked Image]

Oh, I thought that was *this* Lois:
<Stripper Lois>
No, Lois only dressed up as a stripper. Linda dressed up as a prostitute who fronted as a stripper.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Alternatively:
Oh, I thought that was *this* Lois:
< Lois dressed in a conservative, yet patriotic, bathing suit>
:rolleyes: @ TV

CLARK: I can sue her for that?
Only if he hopes to never get nookie.

Yes, but if he won't admit his secret identity to Lois, why would he during an undercover job interview?
Since when does he make smart choices?

I'm sure the others in the press core would hold it against Linda for being so petty; they're a pretty rambunctious group.
OTHER REPORTERS LOIS SNUBBED: I can corroborate how Mad Dog Lane pulled a loaded machine gun Ms. King and screaming something about killing her.

/Makes mental note about tying knot of thread/
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Which is why I didn't deny the requirement did exist. I mean these are Lois and Clark stories, they need both. That is why people hate "Double Jeopardy", it virtually lacks Lois. OK, maybe the really reason that is in "Individual Responsibility" they understood they should end with Lois and Clark together even if the issues were not fully resolved, they missed this point in the Wedding Aarghhh.
Well, each of my Parts of my story isn't supposed to be equal to an episode. More like a segment between advertisement breaks.

Nah, we don't need him, it isn't "Lois, and Clark, and Jimmy". Although are there are Jimmy free episodes in L&C?
Nope. There may have been one M&J free episode, one Perry-free episode, clearly no Cat at the end of S1, and several Lex-free episodes in S1. I could have used some Lex-Free episodes in S3 though.

Wrong Clark:Superman swoops in, rescues Lois, and leaves. He does not spend long periods of time with her. So OK, maybe he did have to pretend, but not day after day after day.
CANON SUPERMAN: I came in and danced with her. We met daily to discuss my rescues. It was almost like dating. [Linked Image] Could explain why she fell for SM over CK, though.

Cautious! Caustious!! He goes back in time to destroy Clark's marriage, that is more than cautious.
WELLS: Better a busted marriage than a dead wife.

Oh, I thought he just flew really, really, really fast. Although I never noticed that. See, I knew that there were continuity problems with Super Mann.
Well, it wouldn't make sense that Nightfall was further away than the sun, would it?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: I'll be in denial if I'm still at 4 pages come Tuesday morning.
ER: Well…?
Well, I posted on Last Tuesday, but then rewrote the part, so I wasn't ready to post last Friday. help cool

EW: Oh, I thought that was *this* Lois:
<Stripper Lois>
ER: No, Lois only dressed up as a stripper. Linda dressed up as a prostitute who fronted as a stripper.
LOIS: "Dressed up" as a prostitute? If she does the act and gets paid for it, and goes back for more, it's not dress up.

CLARK: I can sue her for that?
ER: Only if he hopes to never get nookie.
CLARK: So, that would be bad, right?
LOIS: :rolleyes:

EW: Yes, but if he won't admit his secret identity to Lois, why would he during an undercover job interview?
ER: Since when does he make smart choices?
You mean? <<points to previous answer>>

EW: I'm sure the others in the press core would hold it against Linda for being so petty; they're a pretty rambunctious group.
OTHER REPORTERS LOIS SNUBBED: I can corroborate how Mad Dog Lane pulled a loaded machine gun Ms. King and screaming something about killing her.
LOIS: Ooops?

Well, he does love *you*. So, uh... perfectly sane?
LOIS: huh But at least he won’t sneak out with my story while I’m asleep. Right? Right?
CLARK: We're partners! Share and share alike, right?
LOIS: mad
CLARK: So, let Lois wake up first. Gotcha!

To be fair, Cat never offered.
CAT: evil

Since Superman collapsed in her apartment and she had him moved into her bedroom, where she also keeps her jewelry box and the next morning, Lois is in mourning.
Well, if she did that she might be suffering from morning sickness as well.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Can I nominate Luthor?
I thought that was implied?
LEX: Lois is going to do me hard?

But then Lois and Clark couldn't learn together.
LOIS: Considering he appears to have no idea on what to do in a woman’s bedroom, maybe a tutor really is necessary.

So, that would be a bad thing?
Lois not figuring it out and thinking it’s just a metal, yeah…

LOIS: Is it bad that I'd rather have Lex torture and/or kill a clone, rather than me?
Depends on your POV. Clark for instance, would disagree and think her a very bad person. Someone he wouldn’t want to touch. But he would go and try and save the clones. Only, what he’d do with a battery of Lois-like looking former sex-slaves, I have no idea…

LOIS: "Dressed up" as a prostitute? If she does the act and gets paid for it, and goes back for more, it's not dress up.
Same goes for the stripping, doesn’t it?
LINDA: Plus, student loans.

CLARK: So, let Lois wake up first. Gotcha!
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Season 3 had quite a few Martha and Jonathan free episodes. "The Dad Who Came In From the Cold" comes to mind the fastest. It in some ways represents Clark moving out of his parents shadow. He is stressing a lot about being a parent, but he never turns to his own parents to ask questions about it. I don't think we get M&J show up in "Never on a Sunday" either.

I don't think they ever actually went all the way between commercial breaks without showing Lois and Clark. Of course in Season 1 they had a bunch of scenes that were not really connected with the show, like the start of "Pheremone My Lovely" with Clark using his eyes to cook his eggs/Superman rushing in to save the recycling from going in the trash.

Although, maybe my view is a bit skewed. When I watch some episodes I skip through the Lois and Clark free parts. That is the parts with neither Lois nor Clark.

Come to think of it I don't think M&J show up in "Ghosts", and I am not remembering anyone else showing up in "I Got You Under My Skin" but Lois and Clark, but I may need to think harder.

I am not sure we actually see Perry in the first episode with Tempus, despite all the talk about it being his birthday.

Do M&J show up at all in the Lex Jr. arc?

Also, I am pretty sure M&J don't show up in "Smart Kids". At least they are not listed in the script.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
CANON SUPERMAN: I came in and danced with her. We met daily to discuss my rescues. It was almost like dating. - Could explain why she fell for SM over CK, though.
Except in canon, even after SM comes and dances with Lois, she choses Clark over SM. Also, that is essentially what happens in "Fall of the House of Luthor".

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Actually, there is at least one Jimmy-free episode. "I've Got You Under My Skin", in large part because it is set entirely in one day and that happens to be Lois and Clark's day off, does not have Perry or Jimmy. Nor does it have M&J.

The honeymoon episode we get M&J (well, technically only historical equivalents), and Perry and Jimmy. "I've Got You Under My Skin" we get none of them.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Can I nominate Luthor?
ER: I thought that was implied?
LEX: Lois is going to do me hard?
LOIS: [Linked Image] I've brought my own club!

LOIS: Considering he appears to have no idea on what to do in a woman’s bedroom, maybe a tutor really is necessary.
CAT: Ooooh! Me! Choose me! Please!
LOIS: No.

Lois not figuring it out and thinking it’s just a metal, yeah…
So, you're saying that a metal that never dulls would be able to penetrate Clark's skin?

Depends on your POV. Clark for instance, would disagree and think her a very bad person. Someone he wouldn’t want to touch. But he would go and try and save the clones. Only, what he’d do with a battery of Lois-like looking former sex-slaves, I have no idea…
They're "former" sex slaves because Clois doesn't like sex?

EW: It's not what you think. Time to post a new challenge.
ER: /has seen challenge/
Sad thing is, it's already time to post October's.

EW: Well, if she did that she might be suffering from morning sickness as well.
ER: You think he’d be up for that?
Even if he's dead? Wouldn't he rather be alive for Lois's pregnancy?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Season 3 had quite a few Martha and Jonathan free episodes. "The Dad Who Came In From the Cold" comes to mind the fastest. It in some ways represents Clark moving out of his parents shadow. He is stressing a lot about being a parent, but he never turns to his own parents to ask questions about it. I don't think we get M&J show up in "Never on a Sunday" either.
We're they trying to show that Clark was finally a grown up and didn't need his folks anymore?

I don't think they ever actually went all the way between commercial breaks without showing Lois and Clark. Of course in Season 1 they had a bunch of scenes that were not really connected with the show, like the start of "Pheremone My Lovely" with Clark using his eyes to cook his eggs/Superman rushing in to save the recycling from going in the trash.
I hated those Public Service Announcements non-sequators. They were annoying. "Recycle" and "Bo Knows" especially.

Although, maybe my view is a bit skewed. When I watch some episodes I skip through the Lois and Clark free parts. That is the parts with neither Lois nor Clark.
I often skip through the Lex only parts from S1. He has a tendency to monologue.

Come to think of it I don't think M&J show up in "Ghosts", and I am not remembering anyone else showing up in "I Got You Under My Skin" but Lois and Clark, but I may need to think harder.
According to IMDb, only Lois and Clark show up for IGYUMS.

I am not sure we actually see Perry in the first episode with Tempus, despite all the talk about it being his birthday.
I believe he's in the background, because we hear his voice.

Also, I am pretty sure M&J don't show up in "Smart Kids". At least they are not listed in the script.
I think Clark consults them during Lex Jr., but Smart Kids could have done with a lot less kids.

CANON SUPERMAN: I came in and danced with her. We met daily to discuss my rescues. It was almost like dating. - Could explain why she fell for SM over CK, though.

Except in canon, even after SM comes and dances with Lois, she choses Clark over SM. Also, that is essentially what happens in "Fall of the House of Luthor".
Actually, in BatP Lois chooses SM over CK. In HoL, SM has already says no dice, so CK wins over SM.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: <has a different interpretation of doing someone hard> I've brought my own club!
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] Season 3 had quite a few Martha and Jonathan free episodes. "The Dad Who Came In From the Cold" comes to mind the fastest. It in some ways represents Clark moving out of his parents shadow. He is stressing a lot about being a parent, but he never turns to his own parents to ask questions about it. I don't think we get M&J show up in "Never on a Sunday" either.
We're they trying to show that Clark was finally a grown up and didn't need his folks anymore?[/b]
That is one possible reading. However, I think the bigger reason is that once Lois knows CK=SM, she can advise him on issues that relate to this, so structurally he does not need M&J as much.

I hated those Public Service Announcements non-sequators. They were annoying. "Recycle" and "Bo Knows" especially.
I am not sure I ever watched all of "Bo Knows".

I often skip through the Lex only parts from S1. He has a tendency to monologue.
The last time I watched the Pilot I skipped most of the Lex parts.

According to IMDb, only Lois and Clark show up for IGYUMS.
I re-watched it, and I was right. The whole thing is on Lois and Clark's day off, so it actually makes sense.

I think Clark consults them during Lex Jr., but Smart Kids could have done with a lot less kids.
I rewatched the Lex Jr. arc, and I think we see no M&J. In that arc Dr. Klein seems to be the go to for consultations.

Actually, in BatP Lois chooses SM over CK. In HoL, SM has already says no dice, so CK wins over SM.
But isn't dancing with Lois mainly a reference to "Church of Metropolis"'s ending. So in S2 we have SM again romancing Lois. Early in "Whine, Whine, Whine" we have Dr. Friskin confronting Lois on whether she has given up on her Superman romance fantasy or not. Which is sort of odd since Dr. Friskin knows how much Superman really, really wants Lois.

So "Whine, Whine, Whine" has Lois totally reject SM in favor of CK. Which I always figure makes his claim of proposing before he tells her because he wants to know she will love him for him pretty weak.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ALT-RACHEL: All you need is to drug him and he’s quite handy. /tries to catch her floating bundle of joy again/ We… by now elementary school boy or girl…
CLARK: shock What are you saying? That... that... I'm a bad guy?

So, you're saying that a metal that never dulls would be able to penetrate Clark's skin?
Wolverine: [modestly, which is a strange emotion for him] I’d be game to try…
Why would Wolverine want to kill Superman? That makes no sense. But a team up of that nasty general who gave Wolverine his adamantium skeleton and Trask would be a scary combo.

Because they’re no longer considered ‘slaves’ after Superman frees them?
WOMEN: Now were 'sex workers' because we get paid.
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image]

Sad thing is, it's already time to post October's.
It’s actually only September?
I post a month ahead so that people have time to write the story for the next month. Time to post Nov/Dec challenge now. Where has the time gone?

No, if he’s already suffering from green-K poisoning, he’d probably not be very super in Lois’s bed.
LOIS: /scratches that idea off list/

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That is one possible reading. However, I think the bigger reason is that once Lois knows CK=SM, she can advise him on issues that relate to this, so structurally he does not need M&J as much.
Of course, we see in S3, even though L&C are together he still needs their advice on relationships.

I rewatched the Lex Jr. arc, and I think we see no M&J. In that arc Dr. Klein seems to be the go to for consultations.
It's not like M&J can backtrace Lois's DNA swipe, can they?

But isn't dancing with Lois mainly a reference to "Church of Metropolis"'s ending.
Okay, point John.

So in S2 we have SM again romancing Lois. Early in "Whine, Whine, Whine" we have Dr. Friskin confronting Lois on whether she has given up on her Superman romance fantasy or not. Which is sort of odd since Dr. Friskin knows how much Superman really, really wants Lois.
Well, she can't well ADMIT that to another patient, now can she? Anyway, if her patients live happily ever after, she needs to get new patients. If they don't, she doesn't. Win-Win for her to discourage them to get together. <<not that I'd ever think Dr. F would do that.>>

So "Whine, Whine, Whine" has Lois totally reject SM in favor of CK. Which I always figure makes his claim of proposing before he tells her because he wants to know she will love him for him pretty weak.
I don't think the people who wrote WWW helped out on the script for AtAi. It's annoying when episodes contradict each other like this.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: <has figured out that he left a girl in a precarious situation without helping out at least financially> What are you saying? That... that... I'm a bad guy?
Oh, look. Shoe is fitting.

Why would Wolverine want to kill Superman? That makes no sense.
I figured, he’d like a challenge? help Another year has passed without me being able to focus brain power on Halloween story. wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: <has figured out that he left a girl in a precarious situation without helping out at least financially> What are you saying? That... that... I'm a bad guy?
ER: Oh, look. Shoe is fitting.
So, it's HIS fault for not knowing?

I figured, he’d like a challenge?
WOLVERINE: [Linked Image]
/on a side note, I can't picture Wolverine actually making this expression. laugh /

Another year has passed without me being able to focus brain power on Halloween story. /mecry/ On the plus side, it’s not that long till Halloween 2014.
Sadly this Halloween was absent of any new costume themed stories. sad

The Dark Side vignette ‘The Cat That Ate The...’ is short piece of Halloween fun.
Huh... um...uh... I was working on something... uh... FDK, right. Got to... uh... mmmmmm.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, it's HIS fault for not knowing?
[Linked Image] It’s called a ‘double standard’.

WOLVERINE: <is terribly embarrassed like a little girl>
/on a side note, I can't picture Wolverine actually making this expression. [Laugh] /
laugh
Minute 1:20

quote: Another year has passed without me being able to focus brain power on Halloween story. /mecry/ On the plus side, it’s not that long till Halloween 2014.

Sadly this Halloween was absent of any new costume themed stories.
evil Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[QB] WOLVERINE: <is terribly embarrassed like a little girl>
EW: /on a side note, I can't picture Wolverine actually making this expression. [Laugh] /
ER: /suggests/
Minute 1:20
It's too fleeting to catch with the naked eye. Also, I hear they cut Rogue from the new movie. mecry

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Also, I hear they cut Rogue from the new movie.
Maybe too busy cavorting with vamps and weres?

wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard