Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a good follow-up to Part 14, but there are a couple of questions:

- First Herb provided all these great instructions for Lois and Clark for taking care of CJ. He even had papers explaining just who the infant belonged to. So why are Lois and Clark referring to CJ as their son?

- Second after having the little man for eight months what are they going to do when its time to send the child back?

Just then Ellen Lane walked into the kitchen and said, “I heard that.” She turned to Lois and said, “You have two sitters available.” She turned to Martha and said, “He’s my grandson too, you know.”

Flustered, Martha replied, “Oh, Ellen, I wasn’t trying to shut you out. I just hadn’t had the opportunity to talk it over with you as yet. How are you this morning?”
Typical exchange between those two! It will be fun to watch the dueling Grandmas! laugh

A tropical vacation? Really? Clark just e-mails Perry and tells him the best reporting team on the Daily Planet are going on a two week-vaction? I wish my boss was that understanding!!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

As to why they are calling him their son, to all intents and purposes he is. The original note said as much. Plus, that’s better than calling him ‘Whatshisname’

Ahhhh, about Perry … keep reading.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard