Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pris:
<strong> Thanks for the tip! I'm used to html, so trying to get me to change at this late date just resulted in something like notworthy for those hard-working and underpaid Archivists and GEs, who probably have a special place in hell for me and my long italics-heavy stories!>> But if you download the stories to your e-reader, or view it in the other formats shown (including Html) when the story first posts on the Archives, then the italics/bolding will show as you would expect. I know that there is another way to access these (non-.txt) versions of the stories after they've been on the Archives for a while, but I can never figure it out. I usually just cheat and download the stories to my Nook for easy access. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pris Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pris:
<strong> Thanks for the tip! I'm used to html, so trying to get me to change at this late date just resulted in something like notworthy for those hard-working and underpaid Archivists and GEs, who probably have a special place in hell for me and my long italics-heavy stories!>> But if you download the stories to your e-reader, or view it in the other formats shown (including Html) when the story first posts on the Archives, then the italics/bolding will show as you would expect. I know that there is another way to access these (non-.txt) versions of the stories after they've been on the Archives for a while, but I can never figure it out. I usually just cheat and download the stories to my Nook for easy access. blush
Ok, I just went back and formatted the first two parts! Thanks again for showing me how. ^_^
love

~Pris
==================================
One time, I met Dean Cain. He picked me up and joked it wasn't too late for me to marry Superman. It was awesome.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Pris! Louis and Clara just came up in rotation grumble RL…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard