Next Thread
Print Thread
#94405 04/12/13 12:06 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thoughts?

wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#94406 04/12/13 02:28 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ha ha.

Love it. Especially the last line. Mmmmmm. I'm kind of thinking the same thing myself now.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
#94407 04/12/13 12:48 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] It looks like Lois is back to devious ways again. Is she channeling Mxy with all her pranks?

Suddenly a look of recognition flashed across his features and he started moving things back to where they were previously on his desk, almost exactly.
What reaction was she expecting? That he'd think that he was getting taller and going crazy?

Then she decided to test out the super glue again, on his desk drawers, thinking perhaps the glue itself was the problem. He got those drawers open just fine, too, only looking curiously at the dried glue on the edges.
Did he really not notice the super glue, or was he using his heat vision to unstick it?

The man was one step ahead of her every move. It's like he could sense her plotting against him and was reading her mind or something.
Perhaps the ultimate practical joke, Lois, would be to "forget" April Fools Day altogether, and have him cautiously wonder when she was going to "get" him.

Her laughter died down as she tried to rationalize it in her head. Clark, in red briefs, with an edge of bright blue showing through on the sides. And that firm backside... She could be wrong, since it was usually covered by a cape, and it would mean a whole lot of other things with regards to Clark's lying to her, but the only explanation she could come up with was "Superman?"
Oh, dear. Is she going to think he's pranking her back?

She grinned impishly. "Can you wear the briefs separately?"
Oh, she didn't? clap Thanks for contributing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#94408 04/12/13 02:55 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

I like that question even better than the "does the suit come off" one in canon.

A fun story -- and definitely a twofer for satisfying challenges. smile

Joy,
Lynn

#94409 04/15/13 04:18 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a great revelation! It had me laughing constantly. Superglue will never be the same in my eyes again.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#94410 04/15/13 06:59 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Glad everyone liked it! smile

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#94411 04/16/13 05:43 AM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
I wonder if Myxy himself would be safe coming around in April.

By the way, my favorite episode of "St. Elsewhere" was when Howie Mandell's character, Ficus, turned 30. The episode ends with the administrator's entire desk glued together, him sitting there not realizing it, chewing Ficus out. He's finally out of steam and tells Ficus to get out and close the door behind him. As soon as Ficus is behind the door he runs a final bead of superglue along the doorframe and lets it close just as the yelling starts.

Thanks for the great fic.

Shallowford
#94412 06/25/13 08:04 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois was wondering why the hell nobody was doing anything.
Uh-oh!

It was April first! Didn't they know what that meant?
Uh-oh!

Clark Kent was far too responsible for that.
Well, outside of that little Godzilla prank, right, Lois?

She could sense his amusement, and it irked her beyond belief.
clap rotflol

Perfect!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#94413 12/26/13 10:25 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mouse! Look, I’ve made it all the way back to April now… :rolleyes:
It was April first! Didn't they know what that meant?
Hmm…I want to say ‘take cover from Mad Prankster Lane’?

Lois, on the other hand, was full to the brim with ideas for how to get her partner. He was too easy, she'd have to be a fool not try something. The trouble was narrowing down the playing field...
She could tell him that she’s dating Lex?

Clark, the neat freak, would obviously notice something was up.
laugh That’s a big no-no.

Suddenly a look of recognition flashed across his features and he started moving things back to where they were previously on his desk, almost exactly.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard