Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark is going to realize the curse is a lie.
The curse isn't a lie. It exists.
OK, his relationship with Lois being affected by the curse is a lie. Hmm, maybe Clark dieing on Lois already fulfills the curse.

Plus congratulations to Virginia for passing the 5000 post mark. That means only 2% of her posts are the sections of this story. Now the big question is, what percentage of her posts are wrong-Clark posts?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Sorry about the delay in posting a response. After this, I'm going back to finish <<knock on wood>> Part 110.
/flashes back to MiB opening when the dragonfly gets squished by the truck’s windshield/
drool Naked mud wrestling?

JIMMY: Nah, with clothes. I'm not sexist creep.

LOIS: <<mad>>
[Linked Image] Is she mad because Cat knows this about him? That Cat has seen the peep without the peep spin? Or that Clark hasn't shown it to her yet?

Actually many a crazy megalomaniac dictator has a dog. Or a couple of dogs. And they’re all said to treat them rather nicely.
That's because they know the dog won't lie to them.

What if the second Nightfall was what was supposed to kill Lois?
Awkward.

So, he’s going to have Cat over for a candlelight dinner for his birthday? Well, day-past-his-birthday?
CLARK: Well, it only makes sense, since I'm breaking up with Lois tonight. That way everything is kosher.

Lois is not going to be taking this well. Only question is, will she be more distraught because she’ll think it’s because she’s a cheating skank or because Clark will apparently have hooked up with Cat less than 24 hours later?
Um... both? He hooked up with Cat because Lois's a cheating skank.

Okay, fun time is over. Time to get back to work! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry about the delay in posting a response. After this, I'm going back to finish <<knock on wood>> Part 110.
blush And you just posted it, too. Oh dear.

LOIS: So, where'd Clark go? Why didn't he return from Nightfall?
EW: [Linked Image]

quote:Batman: Noob.

CLARK: Well, you've got GPS.
BATMAN: Aaaaannnnd…? I’ve also got Kryptonite, not that it has anything to do with anything.

Well, I was thinking at the moment, he still doesn't have his memories back, so he's very pro-chocolate.
Chocolate and Lois, they go well together. But you shouldn’t store them in the same cellar.

LOIS: <<looking at SM under the water>> My, you are dense.
Ooohhh, just like a Hobbit.

Hmmmm. Another request to cut Lois's POV out of the last few parts for the Archive version.
help You’re evil.

CLARK: Can I interview myself?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, John, I'm running far behind in my FDK of FDK of FDK of FDK... clap

Lois:He had better not kiss anyone else, ever. If he comes down with Kryptonite poisoning from being kissed I will be extremely <<mad>> at him.
Yeah, I always thought that was lame of Clark.

Oh, I had not noticed that we still had question marks, just that you gave a number in which this story would not end. Plus, I figure you will keep Clark ignorant of what Lois knows for now.
[Linked Image] Yeah.

I was also considering that if Lois did not have the goal of preventing him from telling her, he would be able to tell her.
LOIS: Oh, so now it's MY fault he has waited six months to tell me he's two people?

Well, the easiest way to write up an interview with Superman is to actually hold such an interview.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Wait, I thought I was trying to say trusting Lois was the right decision.
Hee-hee. Sorry, I read in some sarcasm there. wink

Hmm, good point. Clark probably has to work hard to not be too prideful, it is easy when you have such abilities.
Doesn't he brag about being successful at being SM without anyone knowing he's CK to his folks at some point?

Well, I have to say she is doing a convincing job of not knowing The Secret.
LOIS: What secret?
EW: Hmmmm. Maybe it has been a while since I've answered these FDK. blush

Much better than "Superman knowcked out by Kryptonite, more available in Smallville".
clap
CLARK: I'm going to have to agree. That would be a bad headline.
Ex-Sheriff MAX: Yea! Smallville Tourism on the rise!

For that last line I think you deserve the understatement of the year award.
Don't worry, she can get madder. Hmmmm. Maybe "don't worry" is the wrong phrase in this case.

Too bad no one has taught her to do the memory wipe kiss.
Now *that* would be a twist on the memory kiss saga! evil

You could go all the way through Superman's return from stopping the astroid in Clark's view, and then do the whole section again in Lois's view. I am not sure people will be too thrilled at that though.
But then the Readers wouldn't know... Let's see where does 101 leave off? <<runs back to double check>>... that Perry knows. Although, that could be fun too.

So kisses from Lois here and from Superman in the movies have opposite effects. Lois' kisses revive memories, Superman's there destroy them. I have to say I like this version more.
Thank you.

Still they did kiss.
CLARK: Ah... if only I had said 'the hell with my fiancee of X number of years, I want this babe!'
Canon Lois: Babe? Babe? I'm so out of here.
LANA: [Linked Image]
This LOIS: Babe? Babe? You think *that's* romantic? You're such a lunkhead!

true, but if Jimmy had not been there, who knows what would have happened.
Actually, I just re-read the after Kerth scene, and Clark kisses Lois demurely and then drags Jimmy out of the apartment 2 minutes later, so they basically just dropped the women off at Lois's before they left.

Well, it is not like he is interacting with Herb. Maybe he is just regaining memories of Lois.
CLARK: Herb? Herb who?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: Oh, *that* Herb.
LOIS: What have I done?!

Well, that too. I was more thinking if Clark does not want Lois to be too associated with him, he should not publicly kiss her as SM. Plus, if there is any hope for them, her publicly kissing him as SM might point to The Secret in the future.
LOIS: So, what John's saying is that I should kiss SM in private? Gotcha.
CLARK: No!... well, yes.... but no!

JOHN: But weren't they only kissing out of sight from the ground? Howe would Clark have seen it.
EW: They were still kissing when they landed on the DP roof.
JOHN: OK, in theory he might have seen it there. Not likely though.
CLARK: Yeah! I had my eyes closed the whole time!

I do have to say that some of the cries for help he responded to in the latter part of season 2 that drove such a wedge between him and Lois really did not seem to justify either his showing up and even more so his sticking around as much as he did. The having the punks clean off the grafitti which made it so he was not there when Scardino showed up with dinner and wine never really made sense to me.
LOIS: Hence his nickname "The Lunkhead".
CLARK: Hey! I resemble that remark.
CANON CLARK: Yeah, well, she thought I was a lunkhead first.
LOIS: :rolleyes:

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
But would Luthor think someone would care that much about just a co-worker?
LOIS: Hello? Evidence! My story! Corrupt politician?
LEX: And?

JOHN: Wait, didn't Thomas imply that the glow was what hurt Clark, or am I misremembering.
EW: Not to Lois. I believe that conversation was between the Kents and Thomas.
JOHN: Hmm, I still somehow think he said something about it to Lois, but maybe I am just wrong.
From back when they had seen Wayne being followed back to the Kent farm after being released:
Thomas continued to stare at his dad, torn between Lois’s logic and wanting to help his father. “The green crystal we found after last week’s storm. My dad sent a sample of it to the lab, and then these guys arrived saying something about pesticides. The Kents have it hidden away.”
EW:So, you want him to remember the watch?
JOHN: It would make things a lot simpler. I guess I should not expect simple in your stories.
I don't do simple well. dizzy thinking about that math. Let's just say fair portion.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Too bad no one has taught her to do the memory wipe kiss.
Now *that* would be a twist on the memory kiss saga! smile1 there is hope for them. Although I figured that would happen, eventually. It just seems to be taking an awful long time. Although she actually has been told most of the important things, just a few in ways she did not believe (including his telling her he is SM), and some others she misinterprets because of not having believed other things.

Hmm, does that mean she will eventually know who the picture she found was actually of?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> You could go all the way through Superman's return from stopping the astroid in Clark's view, and then do the whole section again in Lois's view. I am not sure people will be too thrilled at that though.
But then the Readers wouldn't know... Let's see where does 101 leave off? <<runs back to double check>>... that Perry knows. Although, that could be fun too.
I have to say it would have driven us crazy if you had left us up in the air longer. Still, it would have been sort of fun to have our view that Lois really did not get it from the kiss, and was willing to kiss SM again shattered.

Well, that too. I was more thinking if Clark does not want Lois to be too associated with him, he should not publicly kiss her as SM. Plus, if there is any hope for them, her publicly kissing him as SM might point to The Secret in the future.
LOIS: So, what John's saying is that I should kiss SM in private? Gotcha.
CLARK: No!... well, yes.... but no!
Reader:Sorry Clark, I meant to say "her kissing him as SM" in the second part. That was not supposed to be conditioned by being public at all. Although, if Clark knew that Lois knew, he would be very glad she was willing to kiss him so soon after learning.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He had only very sketchy memory of right before and after he was "treated" by Dr. Doodsen.
He - Jimmy? I don't remember that. I thought he was faking.
Considering that the way Jimmy said his memories made the chief think Jimmy was sexually involved with "the women" mentioned, I do not think that Jimmy was faking anything about his memory loss.

JOHN: Clark is going to realize the curse is a lie.
EW: The curse isn't a lie. It exists.
JOHN: OK, his relationship with Lois being affected by the curse is a lie. Hmm, maybe Clark dieing on Lois already fulfills the curse.
Hmmmm. Interesting theory.
It worked in "Missing Lois". Except there I guess it was more complexed and the people really did nearly die.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Yikes! A month ago? Sorry, Michael, it must have gotten buried in my inbox. I'm really far behind on my FDK of FDK of FDK of FDK. What was I talking about?
Sorry about the delay in posting a response. After this, I'm going back to finish <<knock on wood>> Part 110.
ER: And you just posted it, too. Oh dear.
Actually, I just sent 123 to Beta and decided to give myself a treat before writing a few more pages of 124.

and headed straight for the brightest set of lights. That must be Metropolis.

It turned out to be New York.

Batman: Noob.
CLARK: Well, you've got GPS.
BATMAN: Aaaaannnnd…? I’ve also got Kryptonite, not that it has anything to do with anything.
CLARK: What does that have to do with finding my way back to Metropolis?
BATMAN: Nothing. I just wanted to let you know I've got Kryptonite, too, because I'm Batman!

Chocolate and Lois, they go well together. But you shouldn’t store them in the same cellar.
It's better than storing them on the beach. Then you've got chocolate covered Lois dipped in sand. :p

Ooohhh, just like a Hobbit.
My kids asked me the other day why Hobbits didn't wear shoes. I told them, 'because they don't'. laugh

You’re evil.
You're only saying that because you looked into the future and saw my toe touching that line between Gfic and Nfic again. But it's not in the good way, but more in the eek way. Maybe I should edit that last scene I wrote one more time. [Linked Image] I should probably just stick to that line for good things, huh?

CLARK: /points up to description of chocolate covered Lois above/ I'd like mine without the sand, please.

PERRY: Nightfall, smitefall. Lois is out of Chocolate!
LOIS: I’ll smite down whoever stole that last DFCB from my desk.
RALPH: [img]http://tinyurl.com/cmlq5zn[/img] peep

JIMMY: Nah, with clothes. I'm not sexist creep.
LUCY: See, Lois? Perfect gentleman.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Only my sister.

EW: Is she mad because Cat knows this about him? That Cat has seen the peep without the peep spin? Or that Clark hasn't shown it to her yet?
ER: Now we have to *choose*?
LOIS: All of the above!

DOG: <I did not leave that present in master’s slippers. That was the buttler.>
PET CAT: /licks paws/ Don't look at me. I left him the bird on the doorstep.

EW: Okay, fun time is over. Time to get back to work!
ER: Nods in agreement
Now, wait a gosh darn minute! When I go back to work this story gets longer, when you go back to work you disappear into RL. Uh-uh. [Linked Image] No, sir. Not allowed. You have to hang around, because Sue said next part would be sent to beta this week. While you're waiting you could do some FDK. No
big whoop. I mean, while you're hanging out and all. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! A month ago?
[Linked Image] Now, after this here happened… [Linked Image] even though there hasn’t been any probing… [Linked Image] , I’m kind of able to squeeze a bit in [Linked Image]

Actually, I just sent 123 to Beta and decided to give myself a treat before writing a few more pages of 124.
/watches as 123 gets posted/

BATMAN: Nothing. I just wanted to let you know I've got Kryptonite, too, because I'm Batman!
[Linked Image]

It's better than storing them on the beach. Then you've got chocolate covered Lois dipped in sand.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[ER has been in hiding]Now, after this here happened… [Because he didn't want anyone to steal his MoS tickets after waiting in line for the last 30 days] even though there hasn’t been any probing… [even though they tried to torture the location of where he hid his tickets out of him], I’m kind of able to squeeze a bit in [sillyness, namely EW story]
Yes, I quite understand, Michael. MoS took us by storm too. [Linked Image]

/watches as 123 gets posted/
Have I posted it? eek <<double checks>> Yes, I guess I have. My cushion has fallen sadly down from 20 to the minimum of 5 parts between where I'm writing and where I'm posting. Which means, I probably should be writing 129 stead having fun replying to FDK.

RALPH: <Virginia hands Ralph some of Lois’s chocolate and hides again>
ER: Naughty girl!
EW: I've been framed! Ralph took it on his own.

LOIS: I'd tend not to believe her, but I know EW'd keep the chocolate herself rather than share it with someone like Ralph. Plus, I've decided not to bash the EW until she writes me out of my current story arc and into something a bit less lacy... I mean, racy.

EW: [Linked Image]

Oops? Does it count if you posted this after the events of “Contact”?
So, you're sticking with story that you were kidnapped by evil Kryptonians?

EW: No, sir. Not allowed. You have to hang around, because Sue said next part would be sent to beta this week.

ER: She did? /rushes to inbox/ [shakes head]
She *did*. A month ago.

EW: While you're waiting you could do some FDK. No big whoop. I mean, while you're hanging out and all.

ER: Oh dear. /imagines EW starting to look like Lois after the Fudge Castle went belly-up in the wake of latest public health crisis/
Oh, dear, are my tear stains that obvious? I think I keep scaring away readers by telling them how far along in this story I actually am. <sigh> I promise another jump in time again soon, people! Really! <<shakes head as words echo off the boards. They don't believe me anymore.>> On the plus side, Michael has a nice long story to read. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I quite understand, Michael. MoS took us by storm too.
So, it’s a good film? /puts on to-watch-when-available-on-small-screen list/

Which means, I probably should be writing 129 stead having fun replying to FDK.
[Linked Image] You need to have fun, too!

Plus, I've decided not to bash the EW until she writes me out of my current story arc and into something a bit less lacy... I mean, racy.
[Linked Image] You’re holding Lois hostage in a Cat’s Secrets store? [Linked Image]

So, you're sticking with story that you were kidnapped by evil Kryptonians?
[Linked Image]

I promise another jump in time again soon, people! Really!
/remembers time jump in pat 105 or so. We missed almost half a day there! [Linked Image]

On the plus side, Michael has a nice long story to read.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, it’s a good film? /puts on to-watch-when-available-on-small-screen list/
It's already on my re-watch on DVD list. laugh

You need to have fun, too!
If I didn't have fun writing, I doubt this story would be as long as it is. Of course, I just may enjoy torturing my characters.

LOIS: Hey!

CLARK: I resemble that remark.

LEX: I don't know about them, but I'm having fun.

EW: Ooops? Well, two out of three isn't bad.

You’re holding Lois hostage in a Cat’s Secrets store?
CAT: You mean my closet?
LOIS: Help! Help! Superman!
SUPERMAN: I'm not allowed in Cat's closet.
LOIS: Fine. :rolleyes: Clark!
CLARK: Um... er... drool
LOIS: I'm not getting out of here any time soon, am I?

/remembers time jump in part 105 or so. We missed almost half a day there!
How is that possible? This is only Part 101.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If I didn't have fun writing, I doubt this story would be as long as it is. Of course, I just may enjoy torturing my characters.
I can see your point there…

EW: Ooops? Well, two out of three isn't bad.
That’s just like the probability of Nightfall hitting Earth.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I can see your point there…
That torture is fun? wink

That’s just like the probability of Nightfall hitting Earth.
Well, it's not like Lex and Nightfall had anything to do with one another. That's just ridiculous! [Linked Image]

ER: /hopes she won’t get bored and look in the shoe box Cat stashed in the left corner/
LOIS: /opens box/ Now, why would anyone wear, chocolate underwear? That's just a bad use for chocolate. It's sacrilegious.

ER: /remembers time jump in part 105 or so. We missed almost half a day there!

EW: << huh >> How is that possible? This is only Part 101.

ER: Hence, the time jump.
No, no. I think you're confused. That was part 72, which had the jump backwards in time. Not part 105... or was it 101? What were we discussing again?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That torture is fun?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: /opens box/ Now, why would anyone wear, chocolate underwear? That's just a bad use for chocolate. It's sacrilegious.
laugh And yet, she’s still gobbling it up.

Not part 105... or was it 101? What were we discussing again?
That you skipped 12 hours of storytelling… [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not part 105... or was it 101? What were we discussing again?
ER: That you skipped 12 hours of storytelling… [Linked Image]
blush

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard