Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah, now here is the final installment of this little story. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the ending.

Feedback is what the muse needs ...! laugh

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww.... a happy ending! I love happy endings, especially when our heroes have earned them by going through travails first.

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Io:

I thought a happy ending was best! Lois without Clark just doesn't seem right. Perhaps someday we will see how they handle the case of the cracked Mars Base Alpha dome.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Nice story, Morgana.

I enjoyed your descriptions through the fic. Very vivid.

At first, it seemed so sad that the anti-aging process had come too late to save Clark. Using it to give young Clark his young wife back worked great.

Corrina.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yay! So glad he's alive and they're back together, as they should be! More great phrasing in this chapter, like the intuition leaping back to her mind like wildfire and the heartbreak striking them like a hail of bullets. It gives the story so much more impact. Had to laugh at Lois asking what she was supposed to do while his body was on vacation! smile

Great story, Morgana! I'm all for happy endings!

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Corrina

At first, it seemed so sad that the anti-aging process had come too late to save Clark. Using it to give young Clark his young wife back worked great.
Yes, it was a very happy ending! Oddly enough, no one wanted to know what was the first thing Lois was going to do when she became young again! laugh

AntiK

Aren't happy endings the absolute best! Remember when we originally discussed this? I wanted to make it a deathfic. Sooo glad I changed my mind. This is a kinder, happier outcome.

Morgana

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
This was a nice story to read. Glad that Old Lois has still her fire inside.
One strange thing: So far i understand this right, this story is set in the Stranger universe, along with the visitor series. But in the latest chapter of that, Lois got superpowers herself and was Ultrawoman then. Why she's no longer "super"? Is there an explanation for that?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
WOW! shock So cool to have someone write a comment on a story that was posted nearly six years ago.

This was a nice story to read. Glad that Old Lois has still her fire inside.
One strange thing: So far i understand this right, this story is set in the Stranger universe, along with the visitor series. But in the latest chapter of that, Lois got superpowers herself and was Ultrawoman then. Why she's no longer "super"? Is there an explanation for that?

Yes, Lois at any age is a forced to be reckoned with!

As was mentioned above this fic was written a long time ago. At some point in time, Lois will loss her superpowers and become an ordinary woman once more. But that will not occur until after all of their children are conceived. That's my best explanation. thumbsup

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard