Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- 2nd Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

Cat and Lois spent several hours with Clark. It was all rather raunchy.
LEX: Nigel! Go back in time and resend that order canceling cameras put up at Kent's apartment.

NIGEL: Whatever you say, sir.

Metropolis Bridge and Tunnel Authority.<<MIB photo>> But it’s all very hush-hush.
[Linked Image]

Which reminds me, I still have *that* plot bunny sitting around and coloring Easter eggs… <<thinks about priorties>>
So, Easter eggs, was it?

Isn’t he adorable? He’s getting her a hobby!
LEX: Better than her concentrating on trying to win me back.

Wait, how can a betrayal be forced? Wouldn’t that just kind of cause Lex to spontaneously combust?
LEX: /shows ER his shiny new green cufflinks. And the lead lined wall with green manacles on green chains./ I mean, Superman would be forced, not Lois. Of course, she'd be willing. Hello? ME!

MAJOR TOM: Yes?
clap

PERRY: Cat and Lois are now *friendly*? Oh dear. There goes my newsroom…
JIMMY: Think outside the box, Chief. Bikini mud wrestling day!

PERRY: Go fix my toaster, Olsen!

Are you nuts? If he can land the asteroid in the Arizona crater, we’ll have rare space elements to last us at least for the next decade.
CLARK: Oooops? Nobody told me. And the birds wouldn't give me directions to Arizona.

Because he’s a big ol’ drama queen and an attention whore to boot.
CARPENDER: /Slams his hand down on his desk/ Someone has been breaking into my computer and stealing copies of my future editorials!

His outside undergarments?
LOIS: I have no doubt about the answer to that question.

Hope you’re having a great week off before you get back to /lots of bunnies doing the work of one EW/
Thank you. It's good to be home. Back to work on Part 107, so I don't fall belong 5 part cushion again and have to push back my posting schedule.

Lex only wants scientists below 40. Or was it below 30? Just below 30 for female scientists?
Yes, male below 40, female below 30.

CANON LOIS: See, it only goes to show that even Lex thinks women are smarter than men. It takes men 10 years longer to become as competent at a job than a woman.

CLARK: [Linked Image] Even I know that wasn't what that meant.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thanks for the FDK. I'm almost all caught up. laugh

Actually she really is hiding, but I guess it is mainly so she can think better.
Potateo. Pototo. (or Potato / Tomato) AKA same difference. wink

Overwhlemed and scared. Fortuantly the later is mainly because of false suppositions, but still.
LOIS: *I'm* not overwhelmed. And I don't get scared. Whose been feeding you this false data?

EW: Good thing she's not defensive or anything.

LOIS: Hey!

Clark:Lois was in pain, and hurting, and crying. I should not have left her at all. The least I could do was give her a lift.
So, he should have just let that man attack Cat?

Lois in pain was clearly a higher priority. He made the right decision to give her a lift. I am less sure he should have run off on her earlier, but giving her a lift was clearly the right decision.
CLARK: Wait. I made a good decision? hyper

I guess Cat does not know that Lois was in pain. Still, she is not really understanding Lois and Clark's relationship, at all.
She annoyed and doesn't like Lois much.

Clark:At least she does not think I told Cat.
LOIS: I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you had told her and not me, you'll be dead by the end of the week. Sorry, it's Monday, by tomorrow.

Lois has not said anything that makes it clear she knows CK=SM. The "dropped you off" line sounds like that if you know, but it is not very clear.
Which is why Cat isn't spilling the beans.

I really do wish Clark and Lois would have had some conversation. He really should have told her everything before going into space.
Would've, should've, but didn't.

Right, she just tries to get him to come in her apartment and talk with her while she is in the shower.
LOIS: That's need to know. And Cat doesn't need to know.

Clark:Hey, I was going to tell her, but she figured out before I got a chance.
Hey, just like in canon.

Actually, technically Lois started the kiss. Also, he thought Lois knew before she kissed him.
evil

LOIS: As I said. Need to know.

Even Cat should bother asking who initiated the kiss.
Does it really matter to her?

Cat really does not understand Clark. Even if him and Lois had totally established an understanding and talked through everything and she had forgiven his lunkheadedness and everything was wonderful, he would still be friends with Cat.
Why? (In her opinion) People use you until you've outgrown your usefulness then they move on.

Clark is friends with people because they need him, not because he needs them. I am looking forweard to Clark confiding in Lois, but I have fears it will not be anytime soon.
See Cat's above logic.

If you keep telling yourself that Lois, maybe eventually you will believe it.
Confiding in Cat doesn't come easily for her. Actually, confiding in anyone doesn't come easy.

This is realy not a fair assesment. She knows who they are at heart. Anyway Clark tried to tell her, she just did not listen. OK, at the time it clearly seemed not to work, but still.
If she didn't know a major part of either one of them, how could she have really known either of them. Even with this knowledge she still doesn't know about the other dimensional stuff, so I'm going to have to agree with her here.

Actually, at heart I do not think Clark likes to do that. He does it because it is the best way to do the things he want to do.
CAT: Fine! I like him to fly around in those body hugging tights. Better?

I guess she has a point. Still, he did try to tell her. Also, he has been planning to tell her for two weeks now. He really should have told her back in October.
Her point is that if he really wanted to tell her, he would have found a way, and he didn't, so that must mean...

True, but maybe she should try to figure out why he is so worried about her. Not that she could actually learn that right now since he does not remember.
LOIS: Duh! Because he loves me. Obvious, there.

Actually he has told the Kents and Carlos more than he told Cat. <<sad>> that Lois does not know that yet.
CLARK: Hello? Saving the world, here. A bit busy.

Actually Cat really has no clue who Clark really is. Lois evidently has been sidetracked into thinking SM is his real identity, although she knows he must have another name.
Lois knows Superman has another identity. She knows it isn't Clark Kent because he stole that one. Hence, she doesn't know *who* he really is.

Except he never even mentioned her to the Kents.
CAT: Stop rubbing that in.

I really think Clark should have factored in how mad Lois would be at Cat knowing first in the past, and told her sooner because of it.
CLARK: I really think that shouldn't be a consideration in why I tell someone. Cat knowing, I couldn't help. I wanted to tell Lois the truth after she kissed me on Trask's plane, but then I realized she was only using me. Would telling her back then solved a bunch of problems? Possibly. But it would have created a bunch of new ones.

Although most recently it is Cat's fault. She was the one who instited to Clark he not tell Lois he was Superman.
All Cat was saying was that he shouldn't make any major life decisions without his memories. Good advice, I think. What if the reason he hadn't told Lois was that he discovered she was actually in Lex Luthor's pocket and he was using her to get to him? And he hadn't had a chance to inform Cat of this development.

she never will work things out with this attitude.
Anger about having been played a fool never improves one's attitude.

That is just unfair and petty. This is especially so because she knows he tried to tell her back in October, she just did not believe him.

On the other hand, I guess I understand why she is mad about this. Ideally he would tell her very soon, but I have a sinking fear that he will not.
And you've never been petty, unfair, and made bad decisions when feeling humiliated and angry?

Arguably this is the one stage in their relationship they really never built up much in the TV show. I mean, as long as Lois learns that CK=SM by a way other than him telling her, there are all sorts of ways to play this out.

This is the real reason the proposal came to soon in L&C. They could have done all sorts of fun things with Lois knowing but Clark thinking he still had to pretend to be two people to her.
I agree that the proposal came too soon. That would have been fun to see, and why FanFic is so fun. We explore those untapped potentials.

I guess that is the one plus to her not telling him. Still, I am <<sad>> about it.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- continuation of response to John's FDK --

Clark thinks Lois knows. This will be interesting to see if she can convince him she does not know.
cool

Clark:OK, maybe I should have been more explicit. However she said "clark" as we kissed, and I tild her we would talk. I really had to call Henderson and then stop Nightfall.
CAT: Always with the excuses.

LOIS: Tell me about it.

CLARK: /tosses up hands in defeat/

PERRY: /pats him on the shoulder/ Best you figure out this now, son.

Reader:Still, you should have been a bit more clear, and said "Lois, I know you didn't know I was also Clark until just now, but I think I wanted to tell you, I even gave the Kent's a letter to give to you if I didn't return that told you that I was Clark." I guess though that would have been more coherent than their conversations normally are.
Maybe he would have if he had the memories to know that what he thinks Lois knows and what Lois knows don't always match up.

This is a good point. I wish Cat was a bit more explicit in saying he has not recovered his memories.
CAT: About time. And thank you for finally acknowledging my brilliance.

LOIS: Let's not go for the overkill there, Cat.

When? At what point since she told him she loved him did he have time? On the other hand, has she realized this was what he was going to tell her when they got interupted, the thing she explicitly told him she did not want him to tell her? Or is that just too harsh a memory. I guess it is easy to see things from Clark's standpoint when we understand why he listened to Herb's (grumble) no good advice. <<grumble>> at Herb. He really messes everything up.
HERB: Just trying to save a life.

Well, in some ways Lois is really telling the truth. However I think her anger at Clark right now is fueled by her really feeling they did hook up.
LOIS: I'm angry that he lied, and kept lying even after telling me that he loved me, and he broke my heart as Superman and comforted me as Clark. *I* have lots of reasons to be angry. All of which have a higher priority than him not seducing me while I was drunk on Revenge.

It would be nice if she would discuss it with Clark. I wish he would have been more open about his reasons for what he did, although I do understand why he is hesitant to tell Lois about the curse.
LOIS: Clark? Clark who? I don't see Clark around here, anywhere. Do you?

This is a good argument. I don't think it will work with Lois though.
<<cough>> So, you've noticed Clark isn't the only lunkhead in my story, have you? <<cough>>

I have to for the first time ever admit that it is good for Clark to have Cat as a friend.
CAT: I've been a good friend all along. You just haven't agreed with my decisions. But I'm me, not you, so I make my own mistakes...er... choices.

Lois is going to talk with Clark.
dance That's 3 points. My numbers are rising.

Since even Lois does not know about his past this will be an interesting exchange.
Lois is using "past" as a euphemism for "heritage" here.

I wonder what Lois would surmise if she found the picture of alt-Clark's parents that has been stolen by Luthor's agents.
She would have thought it was an old picture of the Kents.

She has strong circumstancial evidence that Luthor was the man behind the whole thing. Not enough to do anything with, but she has it.
CANON CLARK: Tell me about it.

I hope she does not try to go directly though Luthor. He has always tried to present a respectable image to her, so directly contacting him won't really be a good way to get into the organization. I have my doubts that this will work, even with Lois' special memories.
I don't see how else she would be able to infiltrate Luthor's organization to get the information she needs except going through the top.

Good point. I wish Cat would just tell Clark everything about what is happening.
CAT: [Linked Image]

Wait, isn;t it maybe a bit late for that.
Circumstances can change.

This is going to tear Clark apart if he does not realize that Lois is only working undercover.
LOIS: Oh, what's good for the goose, isn't good enough for the gander, huh?

This might be a little true, however Cat really does not understand why Clark is so protiective of Lois. His original Lois died, and he feels really bad about it. His parents died, and that tore him up too.
So, he's a little more than overprotective with Lois.

Clark was right in thinking he would be toast if Lois and Cat teamed up.
evil

I am really worried about what this will do to Clark though.
CLARK: eek

For his own good, of course. At least this time it will make sense, a little, maybe.
Depends on what the lunkhead believes... so probably not.

Not if Lois quits the DP and goes to work for the Metropolis Star or LNN.
True.

This story is going to get even more complexed.
[Linked Image] Oh, sorry, did you think this was the end of the ride?

Assuming a-Lois can convince him that she does not know ([possilbe), b-Lois can forestall him from telling her (that will be harder, but I expect Lois to succeed, mainly because you have a chance to have Lois know but CK not know Lois knows, and that leads to all sorts of fun I expect you won't pass up) and c-Clark does not remember Carlos, or figure out Henderson knows.
His memories are already starting to return.

Hey, better that than have Cat tell Clark that Lois knows.
I thought you wanted Cat to do that.

Someone commented they hoped Bernard Klein was not in this bunch. He does not strike me as "young", so I highly doubt it.
No. Plus, Klein already has an established relationship with Superman, so it doubtful he'd get an invitation.

I am somewhat surprised he so limited himself.
They may have originally come from other countries, but are currently located in the country. Logistics. Time. Ability to get to Metropolis. Etc. Narrow down said parameters of who was invited.

<<shocked>> is he planning on killing those people?
LEX: <<shrugs>> Only those who broke the rules.

Too bad Luthor knows this now.
Too bad that Lex knows Superman can breath in space?

I guess this might imply that Clark was alive.
Lex is good at reading between the lines.

Hah, she fooled him.
So they're even now?

She was confident that Superman would save them, and anyway, she did not want to be a prisoner and a kept women.
LEX: I never said explicitly that she would be a prisoner.

So the guy did come back to kill Clark.
[Linked Image]

Luthor is really evil. Especially if he thinks he can get someone in jail for self-defense.
People go to jail for self-defense all the time. They may not be convicted, but by then it will be too late. Remember what happened to Menken.

It would be next to impossible to pin the crime on Clark.
Unless they made it look like he was pushed instead of 'jumped'.

Maybe it is best that Clark gave this story to the MPD. Cat being involved would give Luthor too many ideas, and would also hinder he ability to investigate him secretly.
It would also give Luthor someone else to eliminate if he thought the man talked before he jumped.

I doubt Lois will ever go to bed with him, no matter what he tries.
LOIS: I love Clark. I want to protect Clark. But even I have lines I will not cross, even for the man I love.

only emotionally.
Isn't that more binding than physically?

Well, it really was not a rejection. It definantly was not what Luthor thought it was.
LOIS: Join the club, bub.

I wonder who will be their source.
cool

Of course this will only work if he shares that with anyone before he does with the MPD.
Right. So, he better not shout: Hey! I know who kidnapped me! I remember in the middle of the newsroom. Good idea. laugh

Superman saved them.
DECEASED TEMPUS: Well, duh! Even I knew he'd do that.

<<sad>> she thinks of him as Superman.
Clearly, you forgot that she decided to think of him as Superman when he was in the Suit, and Clark when he was dressed as Clark.

LOIS: Who I should address him as if I ever get him naked will be the problem. I think I'll stick with 'Chuck' for now.

Oh no! I have a real bad feeling about what is going to happen. I really hope Superman just tells her he is Clark, so she can't claim that she does not know, but I just know that is not what is going to happen.
Oh... that gives me a really naughty idea. But as I've already written the scene, I'll have to save it for a short story. It's still April isn't it? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]KatherineKent: Oh, my. smile1
Oh no, I hope Dr.Klein is considered "too inept" to me among the list for scientists Luthor will have as "guests."
Sorry, Dr. Klein is too old for Lex's lair...er... bunker ark. The people he's recruited are young and smart, cutting edge. Lex will have been the oldest member of the Ark.

Oh Lois, I wish you weren't seriously considering going "under the covers" with Luthor.
There's going undercover, and there's "going under the covers". Lois might do the former, but never the latter with Lex. (She wouldn't even do the latter with Lex when she thought she really liked him in canon.) Anyway, part of her appeal is that he can't have her... she's the forbidden fruit.

Joan: wave Thanks for dropping in.
Sounds like Lois is going to cause more trouble. Clark better get back soon!
First scene of 101 is from Clark's POV, unless I misremember what I prepped last night. No, that seems right. I wanted it to be the last scene of 100 but it pushed the part way too long.

Laura: I'm glad you enjoyed it. laugh

Yay! Loved it can't wait until the Meeting.
evil

Mrs.Luthor: Hi, Beta!
It truly is evil of you to leave your readers hanging here. I'm so glad that I've read the next several parts
And they call me evil. laugh <<ducking>>

I don't know if I can watch!
Good thing there's no pictures then, huh? wink

Thank you all for reading and commenting! Posting again late tomorrow night. (9th, not 8th wallbash ) [/b]
Just one point, would it not have been more effective to use CO (carbon monoxide) air canisters. I guess CO2 when someone needs oxygen would be bad, but CO is poisonous and would kiss someone faster.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Overwhlemed and scared. Fortuantly the later is mainly because of false suppositions, but still.
LOIS: *I'm* not overwhelmed. And I don't get scared. Whose been feeding you this false data?

EW: Good thing she's not defensive or anything.

LOIS: Hey!
hyper </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If he only would learn.

Clark:At least she does not think I told Cat.
LOIS: I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you had told her and not me, you'll be dead by the end of the week. Sorry, it's Monday, by tomorrow.
I am not sure she would let him live even that much time.

Right, she just tries to get him to come in her apartment and talk with her while she is in the shower.
LOIS: That's need to know. And Cat doesn't need to know.
Clark:Lois wanted me to talk with her in the shower hyper . I want to hear more about this.

Even Cat should bother asking who initiated the kiss.
Does it really matter to her?
Well, it is unfair to be made at Clark about a kiss he did not initiate.

Cat really does not understand Clark. Even if him and Lois had totally established an understanding and talked through everything and she had forgiven his lunkheadedness and everything was wonderful, he would still be friends with Cat.
Why? (In her opinion) People use you until you've outgrown your usefulness then they move on.
Well, as I said, this shows Cat does not understand Clark. Of course, Lois does not either. They both project their past relationships onto him.

This is realy not a fair assesment. She knows who they are at heart. Anyway Clark tried to tell her, she just did not listen. OK, at the time it clearly seemed not to work, but still.
If she didn't know a major part of either one of them, how could she have really known either of them. Even with this knowledge she still doesn't know about the other dimensional stuff, so I'm going to have to agree with her here.
I hope he opens up and tells her more soon, but I am not holding my breath.

Actually, at heart I do not think Clark likes to do that. He does it because it is the best way to do the things he want to do.
CAT: Fine! I like him to fly around in those body hugging tights. Better?
Lois:I like it when he flies around in them too. I just wish he had trusted me enough to tell me he does so.

I guess she has a point. Still, he did try to tell her. Also, he has been planning to tell her for two weeks now. He really should have told her back in October.
Her point is that if he really wanted to tell her, he would have found a way, and he didn't, so that must mean...
I guess she had a point. Still, there were a lot of things adding complications that she does not know about.

True, but maybe she should try to figure out why he is so worried about her. Not that she could actually learn that right now since he does not remember.
LOIS: Duh! Because he loves me. Obvious, there.
There is more to it than that. Although I guess since that explains it, Lois has little reason to try to see more unless Clark tells her the more.

Actually he has told the Kents and Carlos more than he told Cat. <<sad>> that Lois does not know that yet.
CLARK: Hello? Saving the world, here. A bit busy.
You could have brought Lois with you.

Except he never even mentioned her to the Kents.
CAT: Stop rubbing that in.
Lois:Well he didn't mention he had a wife to them until we arrived at their place.

Cat:He claimed you were his wife?

Lois:Yes.

Cat:And why did you ever doubt he loved you?

I really think Clark should have factored in how mad Lois would be at Cat knowing first in the past, and told her sooner because of it.
CLARK: I really think that shouldn't be a consideration in why I tell someone. Cat knowing, I couldn't help. I wanted to tell Lois the truth after she kissed me on Trask's plane, but then I realized she was only using me. Would telling her back then solved a bunch of problems? Possibly. But it would have created a bunch of new ones.
But it would have showed her that he trusted her. Anyway, she was using him to get close to him. She wanted him. He needs to worry less about what incarnation, and focus more on her goal.

Although most recently it is Cat's fault. She was the one who instited to Clark he not tell Lois he was Superman.
All Cat was saying was that he shouldn't make any major life decisions without his memories. Good advice, I think. What if the reason he hadn't told Lois was that he discovered she was actually in Lex Luthor's pocket and he was using her to get to him? And he hadn't had a chance to inform Cat of this development.
I think even with out his memories he knew Lois enough to realize she could be trusted.

That is just unfair and petty. This is especially so because she knows he tried to tell her back in October, she just did not believe him.

On the other hand, I guess I understand why she is mad about this. Ideally he would tell her very soon, but I have a sinking fear that he will not.
And you've never been petty, unfair, and made bad decisions when feeling humiliated and angry?
I plead the fifthed.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Just one point, would it not have been more effective to use CO (carbon monoxide) air canisters. I guess CO2 when someone needs oxygen would be bad, but CO is poisonous and would kiss someone faster.
blush Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I said the wrong one. I thought CO2 was carbon monoxide, which is what Lex put in the canisters. So, I'm guessing Carbon (C) Mon (one) Oxide (O) and Carbon(C) Di (2) Oxide (O)? wallbash Can I plead Classics Major? laugh

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Yummy! [Hyper] Chocolate bunnies! Lois! Put that down! Michael left those for me.

LOIS: /believes in fair sharing, chocolate for her, wrapping for EW/
ER: /pushes some chocolates to EW/ [img]http://tinyurl.com/cvpxjk4[/img]

EW: <<backs away slowly and leaves chocolate bunny on the ground>> My apologies, Lois. You're absolutely correct. Those were probably for you.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

quote: Happy centennial!

Thank you! It wouldn't have been anywhere near as much without you.
blush

You did have fun with the themed smilies this week, didn't you?
[Linked Image] Made some extra spare time for them.

Where's the fun in knowing a huge secret if you can't rub it in someone's face?
True. That’s why the bad dude always brags to the hero dude while said hero dude is strapped to the death bench.

Apparently WW is dating BM (all hush-hush, because Clark hasn't figured it out),
clap No yet managed to defeat the final boss of level one: Giant Kryptonian Worm of Love.

Yeah, that would really smooth out the bumps in their relationship, wouldn't it?
Nah, most stories with that thread really take off with the ensuing chaos once they’re wedded and bedded.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, so you've seen the first Breaking Dawn/Twilight (honeymoon) movie, have you?
Huh. Good point. I was just thinking of the one (should be a Kerth winner) where Clark kidnapped a forgetful Lois and put her on an island with just one house/

CAT: /looks in her closet/ With or without spiked collar?
help

JIMMY: Think outside the box, Chief. Bikini mud wrestling day!

PERRY: Go fix my toaster, Olsen!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
But he didn't realize she was being attacked until after he got there.
CAT: Still! In your scenario, I'm fighting for my life while Lois is getting super loving. That's not right.

If he only would learn.
To quit while he's ahead?

I am not sure she would let him live even that much time.
I'm allowing her 24 hours to get her hands on some Kryptonite.

Clark:Lois wanted me to talk with her in the shower <<hyper>>. I want to hear more about this.
dizzy To stop Nightfall? Uh... don't I want her to survive?

Lois: Well he didn't mention he had a wife to them until we arrived at their place.

Cat:He claimed you were his wife?

Lois:Yes.

Cat:And why did you ever doubt he loved you?
LOIS: Did I doubt his affections? Yeah, I guess I did. Um... because he thought by saying he was my husband he figured he could score a shared bed with me... just demonstrated how he was just like all the other guys out there.

CAT: I know L.L. stands for.

LOIS: Duh! Lois Lane.

CAT: No.

LOIS: evil Canon Clark did.

Not really, but I guess I hoped we had made it through the really complexed curves. I mean, I hoped the incident at the hospital would solve some problems, OK, maybe not really, but faintly.
At least one more loop-de-loop before the river cruise stage... maybe more.

This was weighing the options from Lois view, not my own. Actually, I am torn about Cat doing that. I want Clark to tell Lois upfront and totally.
LOIS: I'm not holding my breath.

EW: No. Plus, Klein already has an established relationship with Superman, so it doubtful he'd get an invitation.

JOHN: I think I missed that deviation from canon.
Back when Superman returned after being absent due to Lois getting shot, he staged a press conference with the "how fast am I" flight test, and the boxing match with Tommy the Wrecking Ball. Dr. Klein was the scientist from STAR Labs who helped him with that demonstration and gave him the physical exam afterwards and deemed him unhurt.

Clark: The less Luthor knows, the more options of dealing with him I have.
So, Superman should just tell Luthor he's a four-eyed weakling? That might lead him to Clark. wink

Luthor: hardly, I have fooled her many more times than just once.
LOIS: Oh, goody. More games. Just what I wanted.

OK, maybe I did. However I still wish she would just always think of him as Clark.
LOIS: Why would think him always as Clark? It's just a place-holder name, like "Chuck" or "Superman" until he tells me his true name.

Now I really want to know what idea I gave the EW.
I really wanted to write it up for this month's challenge, but I've already been distracted by other short story ideas, and I don't want to fall even further behind, so it will show up later on... but don't worry, you'll absolutely hate it! laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: /pushes some chocolates to EW/
Awwwww. Thanks. hyper Chocolate!

Made some extra spare time for them.
Really? I thought you had to look like this: [img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIcZpYT9ooh6Bvlu1g3cZGpcLwM0A56ZSfVFO0Ouj_eaG4mFpZcQ[/img] to make spare time.

True. That’s why the bad dude always brags to the hero dude while said hero dude is strapped to the death bench.
[Linked Image]

Uuu… that looked like another sneaky one to me.
Was it a chocolate bunny? Because I think Lois ate it.

LOIS: [Linked Image] What? <<There was a cuter smilie but it had a parenthesis in the URL>>

LOIS: Leeeeexy-Pooo? Can I get another one of those adooorable bracelets?
Lois doesn't know that was Kryptonite, but otherwise clap

No yet managed to defeat the final boss of level one: Giant Kryptonian Worm of Love.
LOIS: Worm of love? Do I even want to know?

Nah, most stories with that thread really take off with the ensuing chaos once they’re wedded and bedded.
Hmmmm. My stories usually just end there. I wonder if this one will be different.

Huh. Good point. I was just thinking of the one (should be a Kerth winner) where Clark kidnapped a forgetful Lois and put her on an island with just one house/
Hmmmm. I don't think I've read that one. It must be on that reading list you gave me. wink

No, you can also get ahead by hard work and honesty. Huh? Right. My bad.
laugh

LOIS: <<shows Lex page one of list>>(should be one with a looonger list)
LEX: <<sheepishly>> But most women like those things about me, ask Mrs. Luthor.

Also, Linda writes her new last name with a ‘T’
I knew that looked wrong.

Also, Lois *is* right. Women learn much faster how to proficiently please Lex.
JIMMY: Nope. I'm not doing that. I'm used to starting at the bottom and working my way up in an organization, but even I... won't do that... No matter how rich the guy is... Not even for... 3rd richest guy in the whole world, you say... hmmmmmm... And I'd never *ever* have to work again?... um...

MRS COX: Oh, honey, I could tell he was rich just by the cut of his clothes.

CLARK: Jimmy, you wouldn't have to work again, because you'd be dead.

JIMMY: Right! Of course. I knew that. So, that was a 'no'!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Really? I thought you had to look like this: <un-dead writer> to make spare time.
[Linked Image]Works too.

<<There was a cuter smilie but it had a parenthesis in the URL>>
Awwwww… Nerd-tip: tinyurl.com: You can paste your image url in there and get a nice short one back that works in here.

LOIS: Worm of love? Do I even want to know?
CAT: [Linked Image] I’ll take him! Gimme! I know how to strangle those hyper

Hmmmm. My stories usually just end there. I wonder if this one will be different.
/points at planned but as of yet unnamed sequel to Missing Lois/

Hmmmm. I don't think I've read that one. It must be on that reading list you gave me.
[Linked Image] And this particular twist gets revealed in the first chapter. It’s kind of the story’s premise. Might even be in the blurb. In case someone doesn’t want to read about an ambiguously wed Lois and Clark alone on an island.

LEX: <<sheepishly>> But most women like those things about me, ask Mrs. Luthor.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<<Tempus>> Works too.
[Linked Image] Man, I'm out of practice. Of course I should have gone evil! (Then again, John would say in this fic HG *is* evil.)

Awwwww… Nerd-tip: tinyurl.com: You can paste your image url in there and get a nice short one back that works in here.
hyper I second his nomination!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Man, I'm out of practice. Of course I should have gone evil! (Then again, John would say in this fic HG *is* evil.)
help Who sent the ER endorphin-stacked chocolates?

<<That's me and this 30 ft. Chocolate Bunny of a story, BTW -- Oh, and I've almost gotten past his shoulders if you were wondering.>>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who sent the ER endorphin-stacked chocolates?
Who sends out non-endorphin-stacked chocolates? Who would eat them?

Good thing concubines are an established custom in Kryptonian culture, huh? Otherwise, Superman’s visiting the bunny ranch could lead to some awfully bad press.
LOIS: What? He loves soft and fluffy creatures. Anyway, all those kittens he saves from trees have to eat something.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who sends out non-endorphin-stacked chocolates?
[Linked Image]
Who would eat them?
[Linked Image]
…before going on a killing spree.

LOIS: What? He loves soft and fluffy creatures. Anyway, all those kittens he saves from trees have to eat something.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who sends out non-endorphin-stacked chocolates?
[The Prankster]
Okay, I could see that.
Who would eat them?
[Seductress of the Night - Lois Lane]
…before going on a killing spree.
Oh, is THAT what happened in Terry's story. It all makes sense now. wink

[Michael foolishly explains to a non-endorphan-stacked chocolated Lois what kind of bunnies were at the ranch.]
CLARK: And so, Perry, I came to the conclusion that Darth Michael was working with Kyle Griffin to make my life a living hell.
PERRY: Could you explain again what this has to do with Lois letting tigers loose at that sex-addicts clinic the Superman Foundation's been supporting out in the country?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, is THAT what happened in Terry's story. It all makes sense now.
/interprets thinly-veiled hint about needing to read story/

CLARK: And so, Perry, I came to the conclusion that Darth Michael was working with Kyle Griffin to make my life a living hell.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: Oh, is THAT what happened in Terry's story. It all makes sense now.
ER: /interprets thinly-veiled hint about needing to read story/
Come on! A Terry story is always worth the read! /Is that a little less veiled for you?/

ER: /decides to let Clark innocently believe that Kyle Griffin and he are equal partners and not that the former works for the latter/
LOIS: Well, now it makes sense why he was so obsessed with me.

PERRY: Could you explain again what this has to do with Lois letting tigers loose at that sex-addicts clinic the Superman Foundation's been supporting out in the country?
ER: She seems to be a tad proprietary.
LOIS: Which aspect about the ‘Property of Lois Lane’ tattoo on his butt did you not understand?
PERRY: Um... er... uh... Lois, you didn't have to show it to the whole newsroom.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Come on! A Terry story is always worth the read! /Is that a little less veiled for you?/
[Linked Image] I now. It’s just that terrible backlog help

LOIS: Well, now it makes sense why he was so obsessed with me.
Now now wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard