Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
KenJ:

Because of their extended life expectancy all of the families were taking a break from having children while they pretended to age. The pendants that all of the spouses wore guaranteed the same long life and superpowers as their Kent family spouses. It was important that they appear to age to keep the family secret. They would all, eventually, assume new identities and start a new generation.
This makes perfectly good sense. It is the only way to preserve the families privacy and still keep the line of descent going.

Nicely done!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

I initially piloted this idea in Volume 1 - Lois Lane - Mother of Utopia .

When Herb shows up it is a blond Lois that answers the door.

We also see the blond Lois in First Love .

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I think I am still a bit overwhelmed by all the people involved. I am liking Jeb and Liz, although I don't know I really figured out what Jeb does for a living.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Liz is a major character in the she is Lori's sister.

Jeb is a grandson of Lois/Lori and Clark son of Jessica. He has completed college as a business major and in now assistant to the director of the Superman Foundation, who just happens to be his uncle, Samuel Kent.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! That a whole lot of kids. It's interesting that all the Kent kids wanted big families. There's no single children or two kid households in the Kent family, is there? That's a lot of names to remember. Easy for Clark, Super memory and all, it must be daunting for Lori even with all of Lois's memories. Does she have ALL of Lois's memories or just a gist of what happened. Because having all the memories of Lori, Lois, Lulu, and Loisette (and who knows who else) would be a heavy burden for her to carry around before her super powers to kick in.

So, is Kenneth Junior an homage to the author? wink

I'm surprised that Lori and Clark are so involved in Jeb and Liz's lives that they're even trying to set them up. They're as bad as Jimmy and Perry. I'm still curious to see where this is headed.

Also, to Sam? (the youngest of Lois and Clark's kids) the one who married Alice, are their kids more super than the other super kids or grandkids being that they are 3/4 Kryptonian?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,
Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, the desire to have large families carried through. The kids all liked having a lot of siblings.

No, it is not in homage to the author. My full name is NOT Kenneth.

Liz and Jeb ... Lori and Clark are taking a hands off approach and letting nature take its course. Lori might encourage it some, but only because it means that Liz will have her life extended.

Yes, actually they are fractionally more Kryptonian than even Lois/Lori & Clark's children because Sam is 3/4 Kryptonian.

A few more chapters and you will have a better handle on just where the story is going.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard