comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Why does she stop using the bow? I think it could still be useful with superpwoers. I mean, she could fire a lot faster that way.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

I would simply say, be patient. evil

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Why does she stop using the bow? I think it could still be useful with superpwoers. I mean, she could fire a lot faster that way.
I'm going to have to agree with John, here. I was thinking the same thing. Why couldn't the Emerald Archer *be* Lori's super heroine character? grumble

Did the DP know that the EA was female or just the bad guys?

What does "nocked" mean? Every time she "loaded" the arrow you used that term, so I'm guessing it is the correct term for loading an arrow to the string. confused

What about the bad guys??? Such long term mole and there wasn't a super villain behind it? Oh, come on! You'd think with all that planning they would have had someone big behind it all. Of course, maybe the true man in the background wasn't shown and we'll hear about him/her later. Right? wink Yeah, yeah. I know. You aren't telling.

I noticed that Lori didn't take any photos of the sons-in-law. Is this because they don't have super hero identities yet and they were in civies... no, wait, Bill spun into his regular clothes, so they must have dressed in uniform. So, why no pictures? Why so low key? Yeah, yeah. Read and find out.

You know, you're making it very difficult for me to go and work on my own story with all these questions burning in my head and your whole story just sitting on the boards for me to read. Sigh. If I don't go and finish working on Part 133 John will *kill* me, so play time is over. Until next time. wave

Can't wait to see what other fun you have in store for the Emerald Archer and the super squad!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, nocked or nocking is the correct archery term for putting an arrow to the string. thumbsup

About the in-laws: at this point in Matchmaker universe the in-laws have powers, but they are operating from the shadows ALA Alt Clark pre debut. I would refer you to the discussion between Lois and Hattie in Hattie and the Main Street Bomber about avoiding scaring the public with a flood of superheroes. clap clap crossover of stories! dance dance

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard