OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! Kryptonite! Wasn't expecting that. I'm glad to see the heated discussion amongst the kids about keeping Kryptonite on hand for scientific reasons. I remember mentioning that I wanted to see more discord amongst Lois and Clark's kids. clap Thanks for humoring me. laugh

So, someone has placed a long term mole at STAR Labs. Ooooh. That reeks of Luthor, but Luthor's dead... [Linked Image] What am I thinking? Luthor *never* really dies for good, does he? And if he does, there's always some Luthor kid to step in.

Wow! That K hit Clark and hit him fast. Hitting the robot while dealing with K poisoning couldn't have been fun.

Interesting Lori's outfit ala Green Arrow. I guess there was no Green Arrow during Lois and Clark's day (was there no Justice League either?) I'm curious to see what Lori is planning on doing with her modified arrows. Maybe I'll allow myself just a little more procrastination tonight to find out.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, as far as the Justice League is concerned, they were in Smallville canon and comic canon, but they didn't appear in L&C so I had been staying away from them. I may test those waters at some point.

As far as Luthor and his offspring ... Well ... You may see something of them in future offerings. evil peep

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard