Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
WOW! This makes the third story I have posted in less than two months. Very exciting.

Before anyone starts throwing bricks because they think this is a deathfic, peep please be patient and read on!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Morgana,

I'm glad to see this finally being posted. clap

There is definitely a twist to this plot. evil

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poignant and beautiful that Clark's last thought was about Lois. He kept his vows to love her until the end. sad

Lois is always her old self. Mad Dog Lane didn't grow soft just because she is older. wink

And although it seems a deathfic, it is not. How can Clark come back from the dead? Wait and see. laugh

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
KenJ:

There is definitely a twist to this plot.
Yup, there is and a very pleasant one at that! dance

Andreia:

Poignant and beautiful that Clark's last thought was about Lois. He kept his vows to love her until the end.

Lois is always her old self. Mad Dog Lane didn't grow soft just because she is older.

And although it seems a deathfic, it is not. How can Clark come back from the dead? Wait and see.
It's all there: Romance, Drama and a love that never ...Oops! Don't want to give away the plot.

But seriously, all will be revealed in the end. Clark with a little help still has one more surprise up his sleeve.

Thanks for commenting.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nice to see this story finally posted! Love the reminscences as Lois looks through the photo album, though it made me sad when she realized she was the last one alive to have been at the wedding.

So glad I know this isn't a deathfic, though! Great job on weaving little details and great comparisons throughout as well -- especially loved the 'her memory was as blank as a white-washed wall.'

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
AntiK:

Nice to see this story finally posted! Love the reminscences as Lois looks through the photo album, though it made me sad when she realized she was the last one alive to have been at the wedding.
Yes, it was high time to get this off the harddrive and onto the boards. This was shorter than 'Stranger', but I thought it was a good close out to the story...or is it?

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard