#9380 12/19/03 02:53 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#9381 12/19/03 04:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to say, you have managed something I never thought anyone in this fandom could have achieved, which is to create an unpredictability in a story. I mean, it's always obvious that no matter how much goes wrong between them, Lois and Clark will end up together (Though Wendy has already proven us wrong with 'An Ordinary Man.'). Here, I seriously don't know if Lois will ever show up, and if he'll end up with Mayson or not.

Other than that, I also love how Mayson still worries about him, and cares about him, and didn't just leave him (like a certain other blonde razz ). I love how you write everything he goes through at the clinic and George is just a genious character!

Julie thumbsup

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#9382 12/20/03 01:01 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Liked the conversation with Mayson!! smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#9383 12/20/03 03:16 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Clark may think that every step forward is three steps back, but what he doesn't realize is that his talk with Mayson was one giant step for Kryptoniankind.

Well written section that gives Clark a chance to work through some more of his worries.

gerry

#9384 12/20/03 09:40 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yvonne, I've been meaning to leave you fdk since Part 1... I absolutely adore this story, and have been faithfully following it... I just haven't got the chance to tell you how brilliant I think you are wink The whole thing is amazing -- superbly crafted, tied together with a healthy dose of angst... *contented sigh* notworthy

I can't possibly tell you everything I loved, or the post would be rather long, but George is an ingenious character. I love your use of dialogue -- just brilliant!

Now, this last section was great, right up to here;

Hey!!!! Part 11 soon, please!!!!! wildguy

Sara [biting her nails...]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
#9385 12/23/03 03:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvonne,

I was away for a few days -- and hurried back to catch up.

Yes, I also feel the not knowing which way you will take us, lends so much to our reading this.

And you have made Mayson an ally--someone he *could* rely upon which is what he needs. And dare I say--you've made her into someone who we *might* be able to accept as a Lois alternative. If Clark can't have alt Lois, then maybe someone who really cares and loves him would be enough.

It's sometimes quite impossible to totally realize your dreams and settling is okay. It is not the best of possible worlds, but it *is* okay. And it could become even more okay as time goes on.

This is a question of boundries and realities. Magical thinking is wonderful when the magic works--not so much when it doesn't.

Great story - the therapy continues to be right on - and Clark is gaining. He may think he's losing ground, but he's not.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard