Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: I'll get back to your FDK once I've done your 92 & 93's FDK. [Smiley] Thanks for being patient with me.
That's all right. I know I was a bit late, too blush
(I'm going to send Part 102 to Beta today. If I don't write 103 in 24 hours, which is doubtful, it will be down to 5 parts again.
[Linked Image] And thus, it has happened again.

Yes, here she is still using her flirty banter with Clark and he has no idea she's just teasing.

CAT: I'm teasing? Oh, right. Of course I am.
The interesting part is just how much she has to curb her instacts to keep herself from jumping a spoken for guy.

Maybe if it hit a load bearing wall?
No, don’t think so. It’s not a Jenga tower.

Don't worry, it's only a passing phase with this one.
*OTHER* CLARK: Hey!
*OTHER* LOIS: mad

If he's too modest to change in front of Nurse Michelle, why would he in front of Cat?

CAT: <terribly discomfited>
Awwwww

Bruce has his public one and his private one? I don't know Oliver Queen.
Green Arrow. Member of one of the richest families in Starling City.

LOIS: It wouldn't be fair to any of the regular people Lex suckered into his bunker to be servants (slaves), but otherwise, I like the idea.
Hey, if it was good enough for the ancient Egyptians…

LEX: Mrs. Cox! Find the street address of the ER and send him a nice box of arsenic chocolates will you?
/regifts them to Lois and sees what EW does next/ *Check*.

LEX: Why is this concept so difficult for some people to understand?
Uneducated peasants with small brains due to lack of highly sophisticated food and breeding?
[Linked Image]
It’s also possible that it’s because they’re not apes.

Actually, the smaller Nightfall asteroid is larger than the one estimated to be meteor that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Interesting. Didn’t you mention NF2 to be 3 miles wide? The dino one was said to be 6 miles wide. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater)

LEX: The better to watch you, my dear.
LOIS: And why do you have such big mouth?
LEX: Better to [Linked Image] you, my dear.

LEX: Exactly, perhaps I have photographic memory like your dead friend here.

CLARK: I'm not dead.

LEX: -<tries out new gadget of his>
help

I don't think that's exactly what Lex said.
It’s the thought that counts?

Yes, and how well did being empress turn out for the Lois in Bobbart's "The Pub"?
That’s true.

LOIS: Sorry, I don't play that game. How about "Stop"?
clap

Well, the lack of sunlight will destroy the trees needed to make the paper pulp to make the paper on which the newspaper is printed, so...
They could always use the skin of the people they harvest for meat products?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm guessing that neither of them knew about Ellen's philandering?
Lois didn’t.

LOIS: I said "Street". Back alleys aren't streets. Anyway, I have no fear of Ralph, when I'm carrying my gun. <Rambo Lois>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: (I'm going to send Part 102 to Beta today. If I don't write 103 in 24 hours, which is doubtful, it will be down to 5 parts again.
ER: <<sempathetically reassures EW that he can fall behind quite easily and not to worry about her cushion>> And thus, it has happened again.
On the positive note, 104 is to Beta and I'm 6 pages into 105. smile1 Time to answer FDK FDk FDK again.

The interesting part is just how much she has to curb her instacts to keep herself from jumping a spoken for guy.
CAT: I'm trying to save the world here! Sometimes one's morals have to go byebye to save the world!

CLARK: Uh... no.

CAT: :rolleyes: You say that now, but once we're living in a post Nightfall apocolpse, you'll change you mind.

LOIS: Don't bet on it.

No, don’t think so. It’s not a Jenga tower.
I didn't say what SIZE of a building it was, just a builing.

*OTHER* CLARK: Hey!
*OTHER* LOIS: <mad>
That seems about right. drool Chocolates! <<opens box>>

LEX: <<slow motion dive>> Noooooooo!

LOIS: <<dumps box of chocolates over Lex's head and stuffs one in his mouth>> We are so through. I don't associate with anyone who would steal chocolates! Murder people, shoot me, play with the minds of children, watch me in the shower without my permission, fine! But nobody touches my chocolates! <<marches off>>

LEX: <<dies, deader than a doornail>>

CLARK: Uh, Lois? Um...

LOIS: Oh, you are so not going to pin that on me!

Uneducated peasants with small brains due to lack of highly sophisticated food and breeding?

It’s also possible that it’s because they’re not apes.
clap

CLARK: But I can't love someone who kills people.

ER: She’s good with her tongue?
CLARK: I'm not Lex.

LOIS: So, if I kill *him* too, I get to be Empress myself. And he stocked the ark with lots of hot men for his (now her) pleasure.
LEX: I didn't stock the ark with hot men, only with hot women and smart men.

LOIS: wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
If I understand right Oliver eventually shows up in "Smallville", so you can learn about him by just keeping up your viewing of that show.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
On the positive note, 104 is to Beta and I'm 6 pages into 105. [Smiley] Time to answer FDK FDk FDK again.
smile1

CAT: [Roll Eyes] You say that now, but once we're living in a post Nightfall apocolpse, you'll change you mind.

LOIS: Don't bet on it.
/watches as Lois is dragged off by Post-Nightfall warlords and Clark can’t do a thing to save her unless he really hurts them/

I didn't say what SIZE of a building it was, just a builing.
hyper That was another great one!

Well, I had it right in my story. Whatever Lex said. I haven't read that part in weeks. Still it would make a big bang.
[Linked Image]

LEX: My mom's dead. Orphan, remember.

LOIS: Oh, right. Sorry.

LEX: I did kill her, of course, to inherit Dad's money to start LexCom at 15.
laugh

CLARK: <<glances down>> Oopps. Cat!

CAT: [Huh] What?
Yeah. She was just trying to insert the pointy thingy of the belt…

That requires sunlight to dry the skins.
It does? Smoke-drying it in a cave won’t work, too? wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
If I understand right Oliver eventually shows up in "Smallville", so you can learn about him by just keeping up your viewing of that show.
I'm still plugging slowly away due to having to wait for discs from Netflix. Have no idea who Oliver is but I guess I'll learn about him in time. <<no spoilers please>> Wait. I thought you didn't watch Smallville, John. dizzy

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/watches as Lois is dragged off by Post-Nightfall warlords and Clark can’t do a thing to save her unless he really hurts them/
If I understand correctly, his morals stretch to the breaking point when someone threatens the woman he loves.

It’s entertaining. And since I’ve never read/seen Green Arrow, it’s much more entertaining than early Smallville was to someone who first really noticed Superman with LnC.
Oh, was there a Superman in Lois and Clark? Hmmmm. I'll have to re-watch that show. I must have missed him. laugh

That was another great one!
blush Thanks. Sometimes, I'm funnier in FDK than in RL.

Yeah. She was just trying to insert the pointy thingy of the belt…
/Decisions, decisions, which way to go... Oh, what the hey, I'll go with the obvious one.../

CLARK: whinging

It does? Smoke-drying it in a cave won’t work, too?
Oh, right. Sorry. Never mind.

So you *did* read the story. It *was* nominated for a Kerth.
Nope, just a lucky guess. Once again: Ewwwwwwww.

And yet he wonders why he’s still alone even though he tried to find love in *three* universes by now.
CLARK: whinging

EW: We should probably stop reminding him of that.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If I understand correctly, his morals stretch to the breaking point when someone threatens the woman he loves.
Right. Duh! His morals would go right out of the window. No…wait. That was the OTHER Clark. The one known for keeping his Lois alive. Except for when he almost kills her. I think the defective one, he’d stand by and note that that’s really *uncool* for them to do and would they please stop doing that.

Oh, was there a Superman in Lois and Clark? Hmmmm. I'll have to re-watch that show. I must have missed him. [Big Grin]
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] If I understand right Oliver eventually shows up in "Smallville", so you can learn about him by just keeping up your viewing of that show.
I'm still plugging slowly away due to having to wait for discs from Netflix. Have no idea who Oliver is but I guess I'll learn about him in time. <<no spoilers please>> Wait. I thought you didn't watch Smallville, John. dizzy [/b]
As I said somewhere else on these board, I have seen two whole episodes. One of them allowed me to give the spoiler. I have also read TV tropes about it, which also allowed me to give the spoiler. I have also seen 3 or so short clips from other episodes, which did not help me with the spoiler at all. I also had friends who were obsessed with it early on, which made me never have a desire to watch it, but that is another issue.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right. Duh! His morals would go right out of the window. No…wait. That was the OTHER Clark. The one known for keeping his Lois alive. Except for when he almost kills her. I think the defective one, he’d stand by and note that that’s really *uncool* for them to do and would they please stop doing that.
No, I think you've got that backwards. This one had to go through more to find a Lois for himself, including losing his soul mate before he met her. So, he'd be extra careful with this one. He'd hate to go find yet another dimension with a free Lois (see Ken's Matchmaker series for example).

Why? You think he might to commit suicide again. Or get hooked on some red K? /points at Yvonne’s Addicted/
Thanks for the recommendation (added it to my list). Did he try to commit suicide a first time?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, he'd be extra careful with this one. He'd hate to go find yet another dimension with a free Lois
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CRAZY-STALKER-ALT-CLARK: Hey! That’s *not* funny.
laugh I thought it was.

Well, one of Dandello’s unfinished ones starts off with it.
And one of MouseRocks' finished ones ends with it. sad

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard