Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This was the final chapter of Borrowed Time. If you haven't read that story, please do so, but if you haven't I think you will still be able to follow this one.

comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a good entry into the New,New Adventures of Superman.

The technology is right on point and quite easy to understand, even for a bonehead like myself.

The reporter's assistant device was fun and made perfectly good sense, especially considering the time period you are writing about.

My only quibble is Lori ...

Its hard to read about someone who is but is not. So please bear with me.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the next installment....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

In Borrowed Time there wasn't a lot of character development on Lori. Yes, she is Lois, but in a big way she is more than Lois. There is more to her than meets the eye as you will see in this story.

As far as content, as I have been developing as an author, I think my content has improved.

This story is going to have you on the edge of your seat biting your nails, cheering at their successes, crying with heartbreak and crying tears of joy.

Expect a lot out of this story.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I have no real problem with Lori.

To start with, I really would have no problem with Clark remarrying after Lois' death.

Then add in the fact that she is really Lois. Not only in soul, but she actually has lots of Lois memories. I think it all works.

I still wonder though if Superman letting his first interview be by a person who is not even yet a reporter might be less than wise. If he really does not want people to know CK=SM he should not do things that would cast the suspicion on it.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, Lori is Lois and so much more as we will see over the course of this story.

Lori has not only Lois' memories she has the accumulated memories of all previous incarnations, Lulu and Lady Loisette among them.

This story will actually start on Tuesday and I would caution you to not allow yourself to be lulled into a false sense of security by the first chapter.

This time I am not giving away the plot twists by giving you the titles of the next chapter ahead of time. You're just going to have to wait and see. evil

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard