Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
In a too-short French maid outfit.
LOIS: Would hot pants do? I have some of those?

CLARK: drool Huh?

/points at All in a Name/
That wasn't a "wants" to do it, but more like her subconscious playing with her to see what would happen if she had.

So, only basic first aid support before they kick him out again?
MICHELLE: Of course not!

CARMEN: Next!

So, you’re not just evil, but patient, too?
/psst. I think the word you're looking for is 'crazy'./ No, if I had been patient than this story would have remained rated: PG and not turned to PG-13 within 5 parts. blush In my original outline, they stayed closer to canon romance wise. So, patient, no.

LOIS: My fault. I couldn't wait any longer.

CAT: *Your* fault. Who's the muse of this story? *You*? I think not.

She’d always see him kissing Paul?
LOIS: What? Huh? No! I would never confuse Clark in a dress with Linda. Ralph, maybe. Jimbo, definitely, but not Clark. He's brunette. Oh, wait. Maybe I would have.

Will they update this after the New Kryptonians updated the genepool?
I don't know. You'd have to ask Ken. My stories tend not to go that far into the future.

LOIS: I would have. Wait, what?
clap

She’s better at this than Lex’s goons.
LOIS: cool I have no idea to what you're referring.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Would hot pants do? I have some of those?

CLARK: < no longer cares about cleanliness> Huh?
LOIS: For crying out loud, at *least* put clean sheets on the bed!

That wasn't a "wants" to do it, but more like her subconscious playing with her to see what would happen if she had.
blush

CARMEN: Next!
Someone’s on the management track!

/psst. I think the word you're looking for is 'crazy'./
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Actually I was remembering that in "Missing Lois" some New Kryptonians contributed to the human gene pool so I figured Virginia had covered this topic sort of.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: For crying out loud, at *least* put clean sheets on the bed!
rotflol I seem to remember you saying the same thing when she stayed over in December.

Is this like the Joker?
Riddle me this: Would I wear make-up that horrible? I mean really? Doesn't that guy ever look in a mirror?

Awwww, little Kittycat is adoooorable!
CAT: <<nudges Lois>> Isn't he sweet?

ER: Will they update this after the New Kryptonians updated the genepool?

EW: I don't know. You'd have to ask Ken. My stories tend not to go that far into the future.

ER: Was thinking Nan fic. She likes to leave a couple of Nor etc offspring behind.
For some reason I didn't think NK New Kryptonian when you mention them above I thought next gen kind of new Kryptonian. But then John reminded me that I did write about bad NKs in "Missing Lois". My bad. blush

So, what was the question again? Update hospital practices... if they're Nor's kids, probably stick them in a locked basement room with no windows. If they're Superman kids... he'll have them in a special hospital funded by the Superman Foundation.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Actually I was remembering that in "Missing Lois" some New Kryptonians contributed to the human gene pool so I figured Virginia had covered this topic sort of.
wallbash For some reason, I read "New Kryptonians" as "Next Gen". Can I blame my laptop?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I seem to remember you saying the same thing when she stayed over in December.
I did? Huh.

Riddle me this: Would I wear make-up that horrible? I mean really? Doesn't that guy ever look in a mirror?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, what was the question again? Update hospital practices... if they're Nor's kids, probably stick them in a locked basement room with no windows. If they're Superman kids... he'll have them in a special hospital funded by the Superman Foundation.
[Linked Image] Linda and CJ wouldn’t be happy about that.
Are you suggesting that Nor has a daughter named Linda? Surely not Clark and Lois. eek

LOIS: No.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Are you suggesting that Nor has a daughter named Linda? Surely not Clark and Lois. [Eek!]

LOIS: No.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As for the rest. [Linked Image] I’m not sure if it was ever confirmed, but at least indicated.
Hmmmm. Nor gave an exclusive interview to the L.A. Times correspondent, who flew in with Leesa Gibbons of Entertainment Tonight and the rest is history?

LINDA: Well, I thought he was going to be world dictator. Turns out, he spanked me and called me a concubine (which, apparently, he meant literally), so he was just another world dic...

LOIS: Do we have to listen to her? Please? I'll do anything...

RALPH and LEX: <<perk up>> Anything?

LOIS: Never mind. Go on, Linda.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LINDA: Well, I thought he was going to be world dictator. Turns out, he spanked me and called me a concubine (which, apparently, he meant literally), so he was just another world dic...
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard