Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Comments, please. smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Queen,

Nice little follow up to Encounter in the Woods. I must say it is an interesting premise.

Well done.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
Fun - and they could easily find themselves jumping into other worlds, such as the movieverse, where things haven't gone nearly so well, if you feel like another sequel.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh if its possible this is even better than the woods Encounter. So many questions left unanswered.

Is there another Encounter in the future?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, this did answer many of my questions from "Encounter in the Woods" and prompted a whole slew of new ones.

It's great that the young Clark was able to reciprocate the information-sharing with Lois and Clark after they helped him in the woods.

I must say that I never quite understood why Lois and Clark were so frustrated by this issue when they clearly hadn't been actively trying (the first "accident" happening during Vixen). They went from thinking it possible (otherwise why use precautions), to wondering if it was possible (discussion after burning the bacon), to going to the doctor (Klein, that is), to being upset that it wasn't possible (crying in conference room), to trying to adopt, to finally talking to Sam Lane. Nothing was going to happen if they were going to spend so much time stressing about it. For heaven's sake, they hadn't even been married, let alone trying, for a year! I mean, I know he's Superman and all, but that doesn't mean he can get a hole in one EVERY time. They needed to stop researching and just go at it like bunnies. If it doesn't work after a few years, THEN go check with the scientists. :rolleyes: Sorry, about going off-topic, Queenie. But it's like Clark refusing to fly because someone telling him it was impossible.

Anyway, I'm glad the Clark from the woods could hit them with a 2x4 and stop them from stressing. He met and found his Lois in 7 years? clap Great job!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a rare treat -- a sequel as delightful as the original.

Does the Superman memorial mean that this Superman met Doomsday?

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the comments, guys. wave I'm so glad y'all liked it!

KenJ:

Nice little follow up to Encounter in the Woods. I must say it is an interesting premise.
Thank you. smile

Marcus:

Fun - and they could easily find themselves jumping into other worlds, such as the movieverse, where things haven't gone nearly so well, if you feel like another sequel.
I've been trying to work on another fic where LnC's Lois pops into the movieverse and spruces things up a bit. It's slow going, but I'll be sure to post it if it ever (by some miracle) gets finished.

Morgana:

Is there another Encounter in the future?
I have NO idea. huh Only time will tell. Thanks for the vote of interest, though. ^^

Virginia:
Well, this did answer many of my questions from "Encounter in the Woods" and prompted a whole slew of new ones.
Mission Accomplished. laugh

Lynn:
What a rare treat -- a sequel as delightful as the original.
Thanks! =D

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooh! The Squeeeeel! hyper
He and Mr. Wells had been looking over the schematics of the Time-Twister for the past half-hour.
Huh, what did you do now?

a good thing, too, since, by the sound of it, there was a very busy playground not too far away.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if a kid got lost in a time vortex?

“Give me a break; I won't even invent half of this stuff for another--what, fifteen years?”
[Linked Image]

The doctor shook his head. “It won't,” he said. “I can't read my own hand-writing; I'm sorry.”
wave Michael

Edit: Encounter at the Planet? With Clark hunting down his Lois after learning what he did in Woods?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was wonderful!! clap I can hardly believe it, but I liked this even more than the first one.

I love the turnaround where the Clark, who had been the one who needed information and support, not is the one with ore experience and possibly knowledge of how to solve the reproduction problem.

Very, very nicely done!

Bob

Top Banana
Top Banana
Obviously room for another installment??

I loved both of the stories and the way you melded them together. I found myself laughing out loud at many of the lines.

Great work!

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks, Mike! smile

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's a really great follow up. I enjoyed it very much.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So? Another encounter would be a lovely way to end summer.

Just a thought, summer is not quite over yet!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Totally agree with Morgana, another encounter would be great. Though not quite sure where you would want to take them but your imagination is quite fertile...

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard