Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The nurse shut the bathroom door when she went inside to help Clark into his new hospital gown, so Lois
Does this mean the nurse gets to see Clark naked while Lois doesn’t?

Lois’s heart began to race as she realized how close she had been to being caught.
MICHELLE: [Linked Image] AssaSSIN!

Good, because Lois would hate to get caught due to an altercation with Clark’s nurse for peeping at her partner while he was in or just out of the shower.
See? /points to earlier point/

John Doe? That was an unimaginative alias. Lois wondered if Henderson had thought of it.
laugh

or meet up with Clark in the bathroom to ask him to contact Superman,
JONATHAN: Super-who?

He was now wearing a pair of workout shorts, just the shorts
So, she now gets to see him sans shirt once a month?

She had wanted to do a hands-on examination of Clark’s bare chest since the first moment she saw it, many moons ago.
/can’t find cartoon with tongue rolling out like crazy/

The nurse held up a hideous hospital gown; this one in light blue. “When in Rome…”
Wear a toga?

Lois was sure the view wasn’t half as nice as it could have been without the shorts. Another time, then.
/waits for her to realize she’d have seen his front, too, that way/

Clark shook his head. “I mean, I’d like her to be my wife,” he corrected.
Oh. And did he just propose?
LOIS: I’ll take it.

Lois grimaced. That sounded awful. A cat? Wouldn’t it try to eat all of her fish? Ditto with the kids. Trying to eat her fish, that was.
laugh No, but they’d all like to sleep in bed with Clark. Probably not at the same time. The kids and Cat, that is.

He hoped so? Okay, maybe they weren’t out and about and all official like, but they had exchanged private ‘I love yous’, a bunch of stolen kisses, plus what had just happened on the bed, and in her book that meant something.
CLAUDE: You don’t need to buy the cow to get the milk?

Although, if he was on pain medicine, he might not have been fully cognizant… her hand went to her face. She gulped and her eyes widened. Had she taken advantage of Clark in his reduced capacity? She knew it had been too easy.
[Linked Image] Now, which episode does that remind me of…

We’re just going to drape this over your shoulders, because of the IV,” she said, setting the maroon robe on his shoulders.
[Linked Image] (when in Rome…)

“I’ve gotten permission from Officer Jones to walk you up and down the hall,” the nurse told him. “Why don’t you…”
So, she’s taking him for a walk even though he already…? Isn’t that kind of like locking the barn after the bull’s escaped?

“Jones?” he asked, his posture stiffening.
Oooooh!

Lois tilted her head. With Clark’s hair damp and that stiff posture, from the back… No. She was imagining things, lack of sleep and all. He almost looked like another man.
That’s why you made the gown blue and draped a maroon cape over his shoulders!

“Do you know him?” the nurse asked, opening the door, so Clark could see the policeman.
[Linked Image]

“If you’re going for a walk, so am I,” the officer said, standing up.
And what if someone sneaks inside to either hide in the closet, plant a bomb under the mattress, put some cyanide into his water, or maybe even an extra dose of morphine into the IV-bottle?

“He flew up to the Nightfall asteroid and hit it like a bomb, breaking it apart,” the nurse went on, clapping her hands together to demonstrate.
Kinetic impactor, actually.

It’ll be here in three days, and LNN says it’s going to change life as we know it on Earth.”
[Linked Image]

Lois took a step towards them, her eyes focusing on him. Did he WHAT, Clark?
[Linked Image]

“Why would he go after the big asteroid, and leave the little one?”
Red-K Superman: Ey, man. That little dud. Meh, send someone else. Me, I’m gonna scorce me some chiccas!

Lois’s jaw dropped. No memory? But she and Clark had… If he didn’t know who she was, he wouldn’t have… would he have?
Guy. Woman with pronounced lady bits. Then again, she’s never been good at math ever since her mother tried to teach her using chocolate bars instead of pebbles.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But he had kissed her… Of course, he had. He was a man, and she was a willing woman, so no diagrams were needed. Blank Clark probably thought it was his lucky night.

She growled and vowed to kill Henderson.
[Linked Image]

Was Chuck really ‘Superman’, and Meena some kind of ‘Superwoman’?
Does that mean he just made out with Superman’s main squeeze?

A ledge ran outside the windows. It was possible for someone to have walked along the ledge and pushed the window open from the outside.
Isn’t that kind of dangerous? What if you fall off the ledge?

Lois marched into Henderson’s office early the next morning, closed the door behind her, and crossed her arms.
Do they have metal detectors at the entrance?

Lois tallied that point in her win column and continued on,
Umm…POV issue since this should be from Henderson’s POV?

Bill was almost tempted to take that bet. If Kent didn’t recognize Lane, why would he choose her over police protection?
Guy. Woman wearing a translucent, babyblue silk nighty and a pink gauze robe.

“Says who?” he retorted, annoyed with himself for thinking Lane had listened to him the night before. Once Mad Dog got hold of something, she never let it go.
She’s like a rabid Rottweiler that way.

“Clark needs to be surrounded by familiar people, do familiar things, his memory will come back to him in time,” Dr. McCorkle explained.
Did Bill just get put into Check Mate? Also, does that mean Lois lost, too, given how doing her would not be a thing familiar to Clark?

“We just need to be patient with him.”
CAT: Oh, look. A three-way-chess board. And it looks like I just won. cool

How in the world did Kent ever win an argument with this woman?
CLARK: I won?
LOIS: Not even in your dreams, bub.

“I’m patient!” Lane insisted, crossing her arms. “Now, give me Clark!”
hyper Half time!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois got shot too. See, I put action where there hadn't been any and took it away where there had been some.
And we got the Christmas part. smile1 Plus the net action in Smallville was probably more. And Clark did not run away from Metropolis during the heat wave. smile1

Lois:I am sure Clark will like me watching him more than you watching him.
CAT: He is a man. He won't care WHO is watching him as long as she pretty and female.
Lois:And when has Clark ever considered you pretty?

I really don't think she ever despised him deep down in her heart.
CLARK: I don't know about that. I felt pretty despised.
But Clark, you don't remember anything.

I guess that sort of makes sense. Except that without a proven past for CK it has been hard for her to trust him.
Yes, that has been troublesome.
Although she really did not think about this much until Luthor brought it up. grumble I don't like Luthor.

I was thinking of the time they shared a bed just after Allie died, I had forgotten that that was at Clark's apartment.
It had to be at Clark's apartment, because Lois was being bugged at the time.
I guess so. Otherwise Lex would know they had not been lovers instead of being convinced they were. Assuming he watched carefully enough to know.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: New day. Time to answer more FDK. Plus my tax software box was empty when I opened it and my husband has the car, so another day of blissfully procrastinating on my taxes. smile1
Does this mean the nurse gets to see Clark naked while Lois doesn’t?
CLARK: No! I'm wearing a towel.

MICHELLE: <<scared and yells>> AssaSSIN!
CLARK: You mean I'm going to die by that beautiful woman's hands? Okay. Kill me. Kill me now. smile1

See? /points to earlier point/
MICHELLE: It isn't as if he has something I haven't seen before.

CLARK & LOIS: *That's* not the point.

JONATHAN: Super-who?
Okay, my funny response is not usable on these boards, but you would have enjoyed it... and so would have Clark.

CLARK: blush I *would* never have said that! Thought it perhaps but *never* said it. I'd probably have gone with what the Reader suggested.

So, she now gets to see him sans shirt once a month?
Hey, that ratio is better than canon.

/can’t find cartoon with tongue rolling out like crazy/
Is this the one? [Linked Image]

Wear a toga?
clap

/waits for her to realize she’d have seen his front, too, that way/
At that moment he had his back to her, but...

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Oh. And did he just propose?
LOIS: I’ll take it.
Not any more than he did when he carried her into her apartment after Lex shot her and she recalled trying out Lois Lane Kent for size.

No, but they’d all like to sleep in bed with Clark. Probably not at the same time. The kids and Cat, that is.
clap Yes, that's the one. Looks nothing like Jonesy from the boat.

And what if someone sneaks inside to either hide in the closet, plant a bomb under the mattress, put some cyanide into his water, or maybe even an extra dose of morphine into the IV-bottle?
He has his IV with him (kinda attached). And Lois spilled his tea. evil I'm sure Officer Jones will check out the room upon their return, won't he? shock

Kinetic impactor, actually.
Not a literal demonstration.

<<dino cartoon>>
Yep, Clark made a wish and the world went boom-boom.

Red-K Superman: Ey, man. That little dud. Meh, send someone else. Me, I’m gonna scorce me some chiccas!
Sorry, different rock than the one he was exposed to during his trips to Shuster's field with Rachel, so different results. This one makes his powers go all honky.

Guy. Woman with pronounced lady bits. Then again, she’s never been good at math ever since her mother tried to teach her using chocolate bars instead of pebbles.
ELLEN: Okay, dear. If I had 3 chocolate bars and you had none. Who has more chocolate bars?

LOIS: Me! Because I took all of yours.

ELLEN: No, no. That's not what I meant. Let's say you have 4 chocolate bars and I took 2 of them. How many would you have left?

LOIS: 4, but I'd be short one mother.

ELLEN: Okay. Let's say you had 4 chocolate bars and gave one to your sister, Lucy...

LUCY: Mom! How could you?! She'd kill me. Here! Here, Lois, take it back. I don't want to die that badly.

LOIS: That was a good decision, Lucy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of response to Michael's FDK --
ER: <<finds Lois killing Henderson for not telling her of Clark's absentmindedness, instead of Clark who she may or may not done the deed with, hilariously funny>>
Glad to entertain you. laugh

Does that mean he just made out with Superman’s main squeeze?
CLARK: Hot diggity dog! So, Herb was right about combining Lois and I makes us go bang. It was worth dying by Superman's hands, though, to do that. What? Huh? I'm not Superman, he's like from another planet.

Isn’t that kind of dangerous? What if you fall off the ledge?
LOIS: It's nothing! Please!

I know, but it seemed to be the most common danger Lois got herself into during the old Adventures of Superman. (so, I threw in this homage).

Do they have metal detectors at the entrance?
HENDERSON: Yes. <<phew>>

LOIS: That's why I went out and bought a ceramic knife.

Lois tallied that point in her win column and continued on,

ER: Umm…POV issue since this should be from Henderson’s POV?
I originally wrote this scene from Lois's POV. I guess I missed that one. The line now reads:
He could see Lois tallying that point in her win column before continuing on,
Thanks.

Guy. Woman wearing a translucent, babyblue silk nighty and a pink gauze robe.
Exactly.

HENDERSON: No. Lane would wear stuff like that. It would make her... her... more feminine. She's not like that.

She’s like a rabid Rottweiler that way.
CLARK: blush

Did Bill just get put into Check Mate? Also, does that mean Lois lost, too, given how doing her would not be a thing familiar to Clark?
But being with Lois is more familiar to him than being with Henderson.

CAT: Nope! He should come home with me!

CAT: Oh, look. A three-way-chess board. And it looks like I just won.
Meaning she's been the most patient?

CLARK: I won?
LOIS: Not even in your dreams, bub.
Exactly.

Oh, now I get it. Lois is the familiar thing. My bad. I read this as the doing should be familiar.
No the *doing* would be being a reporter.

Or hire an assassin to make things go away.
Henderson?

Wouldn’t that make him uncomfortable. He never struck me as the type of peeping tom who’d watch a couple in heat go at it.
Oh, so Clark would only reveal his secret identity while naked?

HENDERSON: In that case, I'll pass.

CLARK: What secret identity?

No, I think things stood just fine between them last time she checked.
But she could have just been "any available woman" in his opinion.

Or her apartment. He’s spent more time watching her and her apartment than he spent back home.
clap

LOIS: *Clark* is the Voyeur? So, he's just been throwing suspicion on Lex for no reason? Oh, Lex, honeypots, what have I done?!

LOIS: And over there, that’s Cat. She’s the office strumpet and you can’t stand her ever since she tried to seduce you even though we were officially dating. And she’s still stalking you.
LOIS: I would *never* do that. [Linked Image]

Hush. It’s all right. You can’t have kids with her anyway.
CLARK: She IS my sister? thud

It’s like a magic box, you take something out and a new item appears.
Is that why my glasses keep disappearing? They keep getting transported to another scary dimension with magicians.

Maybe Lex?
LEX: I think not.

So, Lois after all?
LOIS: [Linked Image]What's that supposed to mean?

No, partner partner, as in Luis Lane.
CLARK: Wow. That's not who I thought I was at all.

Maybe he should keep mum about it then, so this won’t happen: <<Lois discovers Clark's super powers by breaking her kneecap>>
CLARK: Hmmmm. Yes, maybe I shouldn't mention my fantasy about Meena to this woman.

Umm…yes…well…Henderson only knows her bark. It’s up to Clark to find out if she actually does bite. A little.
Yes, we wouldn't want her to break any teeth.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
And we got the Christmas part. <<Reader happy about the mistletoe kiss>> Plus the net action in Smallville was probably more. And Clark did not run away from Metropolis during the heat wave.
Well, I do need to shake things up from time to time.

Lois:And when has Clark ever considered you pretty?
CAT: It's a statement of fact. 9 out of 10 guys think I'm hot. The 10th guy is gay, and even HE thinks I'm pretty... for a girl.

Although she really did not think about this much until Luthor brought it up.
Most of assume that the backstory we hear about our friends lives are true without proof.

<<grumble>> I don't like Luthor.
LEX: There are lots of others out there with better taste than you, who do. Nigel, let's see what we can do about sending this Reader on a nice pleasant vacation to the south seas... minus a boat or island, shall we?

EW: Now, now, Lex, play nice.

LEX: razz

I guess so. Otherwise Lex would know they had not been lovers instead of being convinced they were. Assuming he watched carefully enough to know.
That's when he decided it was time to invest in more cameras for Clark's apartment.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Plus my tax software box was empty when I opened it and my husband has the car, so another day of blissfully procrastinating on my taxes.
Sounds reasonable.

CLARK: You mean I'm going to die by that beautiful woman's hands? Okay. Kill me. Kill me now.
Sounds like the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python%27s_The_Meaning_of_Life — Part VII – Death

CLARK & LOIS: *That's* not the point.
Amused reader: So?

Okay, my funny response is not usable on these boards, but you would have enjoyed it... and so would have Clark.

CLARK: [Embarrassed] I *would* never have said that! Thought it perhaps but *never* said it. I'd probably have gone with what the Reader suggested.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

quote: /can’t find cartoon with tongue rolling out like crazy/

Is this the one?
Oooo… yeah. One of those.

quote: CLAUDE: You don’t need to buy the cow to get the milk?

LOIS: What would *you* know about that?
Well, he did get the milk for free. It was even wrapped in tomorrow’s newspaper.

Probably one of those middle S3 episodes I haven't watched in over a year.
No. PML?

Yes, that's the one. Looks nothing like Jonesy from the boat.
laugh Unrelated note: The Wild-Goose Chase We’ve got an Officer Fackler in here.

He has his IV with him (kinda attached).
Ah. Sounded like he would be detaching it for walking around.

quote: <<dino cartoon>>

Yep, Clark made a wish and the world went boom-boom.
CLARK: I wish that I would no longer have those problems with my attraction to Lois killing her.
Mxyptljean: Done!

<snippet from Lois’s past>
JL8-LEX: [Linked Image]
That was fun! Although, I was thinking:
ELLEN: No, no. That's not what I meant. Let's say you have 4 chocolate bars and I took 2 of them. How many would you have left?
LOIS <munching>: One?

What? Huh? I'm not Superman, he's like from another planet.
thumbsup

quote: CAT: Oh, look. A three-way-chess board. And it looks like I just won.

Meaning she's been the most patient?
No, smartest.

No the *doing* would be being a reporter.
Drat.

quote: Or hire an assassin to make things go away.

Henderson?
Lex.

Oh, so Clark would only reveal his secret identity while naked?

HENDERSON: In that case, I'll pass.

CLARK: What secret identity?
Nice one!

But she could have just been "any available woman" in his opinion.
Yes. Hence the…phrasing of my response.

LOIS: *Clark* is the Voyeur? So, he's just been throwing suspicion on Lex for no reason? Oh, Lex, honeypots, what have I done?!
Oops?

quote: Hush. It’s all right. You can’t have kids with her anyway.

CLARK: She IS my sister?
I said ‘can’t’. Not ‘aren’t supposed to’.

Is that why my glasses keep disappearing? They keep getting transported to another scary dimension with magicians.
Ooooh!

quote: So, Lois after all?

LOIS: <is displeased with result of psychoanalysis> What's that supposed to mean?
Well…

quote: Maybe he should keep mum about it then, so this won’t happen: <<Lois discovers Clark's super powers by breaking her kneecap>>

CLARK: Hmmmm. Yes, maybe I shouldn't mention my fantasy about Meena to this woman.
Oooooh! Good one!

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<Monty_Python: Meaning of Life — Part VII – Death>>
It's been a while since I saw this. Do you mean the manner in which one chooses how one dies?

ER: <<crazily tries to interpretate EW's subtlity>>
huh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's been a while since I saw this. Do you mean the manner in which one chooses how one dies?
Yeah, me, too. I think it was in our middle school equivalent that we watched this. And yeah.

She meant, he banged the cow but forgot to touch the udders.
help wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard