Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: You'd think a high level source would be able afford a classier tie. <<ba-dum-bump!>>

CLARK: What's wrong with my tie?

ER: Oh my. He really did lose his sense of who he is.
So, you think Clark knew his ties were a bit wild?

So, joke’s on Tempus for even interfering?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
There is one story where he tells her this before he gets his whole memory back, but that is one where they think he is SM when they find him.
Hmmmm. That sounds familiar, but I can't remember which one it was. Was that the one where SM ends up in the Bordello?
Not that I remmeber. He gets found, Dr. McCorkle figures he is Superman, releases him to Lois, from hanging out with her he remembers he is Clark and then has to convince her of that, and than at the end remembers he was trying to aboid Lois realizing that CK=SM, at least for the time being.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, this Clark. So, the tie thing was also completely imprinted on him by his ex-fiancée? The poor guy really does need a good shrink. Or a mental housecleaning.

The one with the bordello. Wasn't that in the sequel to MLT's Curiosity killed the reporter?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
There is one story where he tells her this before he gets his whole memory back, but that is one where they think he is SM when they find him.
Hmmmm. That sounds familiar, but I can't remember which one it was. Was that the one where SM ends up in the Bordello?
Not that I remmeber. He gets found, Dr. McCorkle figures he is Superman, releases him to Lois, from hanging out with her he remembers he is Clark and then has to convince her of that, and than at the end remembers he was trying to aboid Lois realizing that CK=SM, at least for the time being.
I don't think I've read that one.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, this Clark. So, the tie thing was also completely imprinted on him by his ex-fiancée? The poor guy really does need a good shrink. Or a mental housecleaning.

The one with the bordello. Wasn't that in the sequel to MLT's Curiosity killed the reporter?

wave Michael
Could have been. I do remember that I've read that one. I'm bad with tying plots with titles, though. blush

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Could have been. I do remember that I've read that one. I'm bad with tying plots with titles, though.
The first one is the one where Lois goes over-pier in HiM and gets rescued by a trawler captain and taken two his cabin on an island where he almost marries/rapes her. Actually, Lois almost getting raped in MLT stories is like Lois getting a haircut in Tank stories. Or Lois hearing voices in Virginia fic. Anyway, the sequel deals with Nightfall apparently. It's been too long since I've read it blush

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The first one is the one where Lois goes over-pier in HiM and gets rescued by a trawler captain and taken two his cabin on an island where he almost marries/rapes her.
Doesn't she end up with amnesia and he holds her captive, claiming he's her fiance or husband or something, and she's not attractive to him? That sounds a bit familiar.

Actually, Lois almost getting raped in MLT stories is like Lois getting a haircut in Tank stories. Or Lois hearing voices in Virginia fic. Anyway, the sequel deals with Nightfall apparently. It's been too long since I've read it blush
Actually, Lois doesn't... oh, wait, Ivy, so I guess she does. But okay, how about dreams? I have a lot of psychic type dreaming in my stories too. Speaking of which, I need to post my next short story to the boards.

[Linked Image] Really, ready to get my desktop computer back from the shop, now.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Doesn't she end up with amnesia and he holds her captive, claiming he's her fiance or husband or something, and she's not attractive to him? That sounds a bit familiar.
Yep, that’s the one.

Speaking of which, I need to post my next short story to the boards.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<<party>> A new Virginia entry for best mid-length 2014 Kerths!
Thank you, but nope. More like a "Short" - one parter. Sorry.

/puts up some more magic charms and jingles to ward off evil computer spirits/ Computer troubles are *soooo* annoying and cost *soooo* much time one doesn’t have.
Tell me about it. :rolleyes: /A week later, a good dusting and $76 eek later, my desktop is silent and home where it belongs/

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/A week later, a good dusting and $76 [Eek!] later, my desktop is silent and home where it belongs/
*yay* /interprets this as no hiatus next week/ On an unrelated note, I do on occasion vacuum the insides of my computer, including trying to get as much dust out of the fans and coolers as possible with a vac. In theory, a can of pressurized air would be great for that, too. Just don’t do *that* inside.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*yay* /interprets this as no hiatus next week/
Sorry, no. Time to fix your universal translator. I'm heading out of town to a place with iffy internet service. I'll be lucky if I can log on long enough to answer some FDK and comment on other people's stories. Plus, I need to catch up on my cushion. Currently, I need to finish Part 105 and send it to Betas tonight (Yikes!) to stay at 5.

On an unrelated note, I do on occasion vacuum the insides of my computer, including trying to get as much dust out of the fans and coolers as possible with a vac. In theory, a can of pressurized air would be great for that, too. Just don’t do *that* inside.
You aren't supposed to used the cans of air INSIDE your computer? Then why do they sell them in the computer department? dizzy Also, my vacuum cleaner was bought second hand after my hubby got frustrated at the bagless one we bought and Thor hammer threw it into the back yard (true story). Neither of us want to dole out $200+ for a brand new one, when we technically only have one carpeted room in the house.

I'm sure one day one of us will cave and buy it for the other one of us for a Birthday / Christmas gift... and, well, let's just hope this story is finished posting by that point.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry, no. Time to fix your universal translator. I'm heading out of town to a place with iffy internet service.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh well, will have to compensate by reading some more of the other stories on the boards. Those have been neglected way too much anyway.
I'm sure everyone will appreciate you dropping by. I know I always do. wave

Oops? Meant, take your computer outside. Otherwise, the dust gets everywhere, forms dust bunnies and they then breed with the plot bunnies and we get dirty stories… Oh, wait, on second thought…
evil things happen.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm sure everyone will appreciate you dropping by. I know I always do.
On an unrelated note, work’s even busier than before wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
On an unrelated note, work’s even busier than before
So, is my RL. dizzy

Maybe if they locked Lois and Clark in two cages on opposite sides of the room, his cage is lined with a bit of green-K?

LOIS: <<eek>> Why would someone do *that*?
To test you to see if you have the X gene?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, is my RL. [Dizzy]
[Linked Image]

Do you mean X-chromosome or X-gene as in X-Men?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do you mean X-chromosome or X-gene as in X-Men?
X-Gene as X-Men. laugh

LOIS: You're testing to see if I have the X-Gene? And wouldn't that make me an X-Woman?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I kind of get swamped with RL. Well, I’m still swamped but I figured a few minutes are okay, every once in a while.
Well, I'm honored my story is one of the few you visited. Thanks for dropping by and letting us know you're still alive. wave

Especially since I also need to make time for some BR.
Well, you must certainly make time to BR because there are like 30 people over on the Nfic boards deciding on which BR to send wildguy to whenever Sue mentions a delay.

Oh no, that’s not the purpose of the experiment. It’s more of an experiment on how a horny female would react to being separated from her beau by a just enough space to make touching impossible.
LOIS: Can't I be an X-Woman, instead? I'd like to be like that woman who can pass through walls. What's her name?

CLARK: Kitty...

LOIS: Never mind.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I'm honored my story is one of the few you visited. Thanks for dropping by and letting us know you're still alive.
blush I really honestly schedule based on seriality. blush And on where there's still FDK missing.

Well, you must certainly make time to BR because there are like 30 people over on the Nfic boards deciding on which BR to send [Wildguy] to whenever Sue mentions a delay.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

LOIS: Can't I be an X-Woman, instead? I'd like to be like that woman who can pass through walls. What's her name?

CLARK: Kitty...

LOIS: Never mind.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard