Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, we've wrapped up another volume. This is the start of the completion of this set which in essence is a trilogy. hyper hyper

Volume 6 is just finishing up in beta so I will not start posting it until I finish posting "Aurora Borealis - the complete story" peep

As far as this story is concerned, comments go here. Feel free to comment on the story overall and not limit your comments to this chapter. grovel hail

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, it looks like Alt-Clark found his Lois after all. I bet he wasn't expecting a super powered one. It's a good thing she was with all the Kryptonite floating around in this universe. I'm glad that Clark is happy at last. He deserves it, after everything he went through with alt-Lois and then as savior to 12 other sets of Loises and Clarks.

This Lois and Clark are going to get clap

I'm interested to see what you've got planned for us in Vol. 6. I vaguely remember that there was something up with the baby from Family Hour from Vol 2, was it? Where they had it for only a short time and then had to give it back. Something about it being Clark's child but not necessarily Lois's.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

My, my but you have a good memory!

Yes, we will be seeing my idea of the circumstances behind the baby from "Family Hour". It is radically different from the story Pat posted last year.

As to Volume 7 it is in process. Again there will be universe hopping and plenty of adventure. There are just some things that Never do change though. Even with super powers Lois doesn't look before she leaps as evidenced just a few chapters ago. I wonder what will happen to her the next time she does that.

RE: types of Kryptonite - there are different colors although I plan to stick with L&C rather than Smallville. The types are determined by the minerology. A sample that started as a granite sample is weaker than a sample that started as a crystalline form like quartz. I may come up with a chart of sorts.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Also, doesn't one dimension have an Ellen but not a Sam and the other have Sam but not Ellen?

I still want to see how they deal with pregant Lois and time travel. I think they would have to tell Lucy at least what is really going on. Obviously the Kent's will know as well.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Also, doesn't one dimension have an Ellen but not a Sam and the other have Sam but not Ellen?
Yes, Lois' universe has an Ellen Lane that currently is the Head of Nursing for MetGen. She worked her way up from Floor Nurse because after the death of her husband in Viet Nam she was the breadwinner. dance That was why she was so excited about meeting Sam in Clark's universe. In her universe he had been killed when she was five years old.

I still want to see how they deal with pregant Lois and time travel. I think they would have to tell Lucy at least what is really going on. Obviously the Kent's will know as well.
Ahhh, we just might be dealing with that in Volume 7. You may be surprised at the solution that they come up with. jawdrop

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard