Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well! The engagement was unexpected, but they seem happy with it, so who am I to judge. I was just hoping they'd finally stop being lunkheads. smile

Something tells me we won't see Martha and Jonathan's reaction in the epilogue. Why does it have to end?

I liked the downplayed "That's why I've been keeping the link closed!"

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I'd like to see Martha and Jonathan's reaction too. What would a super powered wedding be like?
Nice job, Terry.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I loved this section. party No more lunkheadedness.

I am glad that Lois was able to quickly move past Clark's confusion as to who the other man was.

John Pack Lambert
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done.

Framework4
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, all y'all faithful feedbackers and readers who choose not to comment! The epilogue will be posted in a few minutes, so let me address a couple of common comments.

The proposal might have seemed a bit quick, but I think these two deserve some certainty in their lives. Besides, it was waffy.

Sorry about shorting you the Martha/Jonathan scene. I tried to write one, but no matter what I did, it didn't work well. But you're free to imagine it as bouncy and huggy and joyous.

I needed the link to be closed for most of this story so neither of them would pick up on the other's feelings too quickly. I needed that 'noble sacrifice" thing going on both directions to make it last this long.

Thanks for the compliments! This ride is finally over.

And let me echo this from the feedback folder from the first chapter.

I want to give a shout-out to three terrific betas: IolantheAlias, Shallowford, and Darth Michael, listed in no particular order. If you find something you like in here, odds are at least one of them stuck in a keyboard to make it better. And if you don't like it, that's probably because I declined to accept their wise and noble counsel.
And it's true.

Epilogue coming up!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Sniff! Sniff!

Its over?

Its finished?

This has been a very long journey for all of us, especially you Terry! I have enjoyed every twist and turn, every surprise and shock,even if I didn't like some of them! But best of all the tale is finished and will join so many wonderful stories in this fandom!

Hey! Thanks for letting Lois keep her powers!

Waiting for the FINAL chapter.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Lovely, Terry, although Clark's lunkheadedness reached new lows. Then Lois swooped in with some lunkheadedness of her own.

But you brought them together and gave us a lovely finishing scene.

Corrina.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Clark's lunkheadedness reached new lows.
I prefer to think of it as a noble self-sacrifice. And that goes for Lois, too.

Hey! Thanks for letting Lois keep her powers!
I wouldn't have it any other way, especially since Bob told her in "Further On Down The Road" that her body was changing in significant ways that didn't make her non-human.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard