OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I started reading this and then realized I must have missed 22 along the way. blush

So, Mayson, huh? Well, at least, Clark and Lois stopped that from getting out of hand. I was thinking along the same lines as Mayson. Wouldn't the tape be unusable in court, but clearly they were just using it to get "background" information to bring Nigel in.

All of Luthor's chiefs have Kryptonite? Wow, he isn't taking any chances. And a Kryptonite statue? Sneaky.

I'm surprised that Lois would go undercover as Superwoman undercover. What if someone recognized her as Lois... not that the Madam would, of course. wink

You mentioned that Superman went undercover as well when he picked up Nigel, but isn't Superman undercover Clark Kent? dizzy Wouldn't he be afraid that Superman being seen out of uniform would lead other to notice how similar SM looks to CK? Are they taking more of these chances because of doing so in the other dimension where everyone knows CK=SM?

I'm surprised they aren't confusing everyone they've met in one dimension with those they met in the other dimension. How confusing! And this is only the first few months.

So, Clark and Lois are double dating with Superman and Superwoman? Hmmmm... on a beach in Chesapeake Bay? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

On her visit to Mitzie and she went undercover as Superwoman she wore a red wig. dance Plus, as soon as he had him Superwoman showed up and he changed back into his uniform.

The dinner date was for appearances only. cat

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard