Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
And here are a couple of surprises (I hope). I promise there will be more Lois/Clark interaction next chapter.

Meanwhile, I'll just leave you with this visual:

evil

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am still very sad that Clark left just before Lois got up. frown

I am hoping they stop avoiding each other soon and confront how they actually feel about each other.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Terry,

Hopefully, Clark will either be there waiting for her at the fortress or Martha will call him and tell him to get his behind out theré before it is too late.

You've got a lot of ground to cover and only one chapter to do it in. Maybe it will be double or triple length.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You are evil!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree. We demand nookie. We demand nookie now!
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Blogger
Blogger
dizzy We want Nookie we want Nookie

T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Sadness, accusations of evilness (self-inflicted, I know), expectations of long chapters, and this:

We demand nookie. We demand nookie now!
and this:

dizzy We want Nookie we want Nookie
Um...which board is this again? Oh, yes, the PG-13 limit board. I've bumped up against that limit a couple of times in various stories, and I really have no desire to cross over to the "naughty" side, so - no nookie. My apologies and condolences.

At least, nothing written down.

With that, I present to you the final chapter of this long road epic. And there is an epilogue coming up soon.

I'm sure you'll let me know what you think of this (almost) final installment.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I think we meant gentle G-rated nookie instead of always being at odds with each other. At least I did. Now I'll go check it out!

I'm back. Yes, that was great, even if it took them a very long time to confess their feelings.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This is a very neat and tidy way of fixing all the ills of LexCorp... UltraWoman to the rescue!

Lois and Asabi will make a formidable team, the company's future can only become brighter, especially now that it is not being sucked to death by Arianna's back office manipulations.

But I still think you spent too much time with Lucy and not enough with Lois and Clark! Please tell me everything will work out in the last installment of this truly epic story?

She sighs and sadly awaits the end of this story... frown

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
I really enjoyed this chapter, Terry.

Lois and Wasabi were great together, I got a few chuckles out of Wasabi's struggles with English, Lex *didn't* make it difficult for Lois to marry, and the scene with Lois and Martha was perfect.

Lois shook her head. “He doesn’t need that complication in his life. He’s just about over losing Lana but he can’t be over losing Rebecca yet and he doesn’t need a distracted girlfriend who doesn’t even know her own heart.” She took another long gulp of tea. “I know you have our best interests at heart, Martha, but I can’t do that to him.”

“That’s very noble, Lois. I admire a woman with spunk and determination.”

Lois frowned slightly. “If I didn’t know better, I might think that was just a little bit sarcastic.”

Martha stood and patted her arm. “Then it’s a good thing you know better, isn’t it?” She looked out the window. “It’s coming on winter before too much longer and the sun will be down soon. You should take as much time as you need at the Fortress.”
clap But will Lois listen?

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard