Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> A hesitant sheepish smile returned, followed by a chuckle. “Sua,” he corrected.

Or should it be Tua. I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that it should be the informal you possisve form in this case.
Both are correct. smile Here at the South we use Tua. But all the other States use Sua.

I find it wrong (sua is the possessive from the 3ª person!), but I live in the only State that speaks Portuguese as it's taught in the Grammar books. laugh All the other States speak "sua" because they use the pronoun "você" while we use "tu". So we have to bow and accept "sua" as correct. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It wasn’t making any more sense after reviewing the one-minute video for the fifteenth time in a row.
Suddenly, I get why she’s not yet figured out that her on-and-off boyfriend likes to dress in tights.

She had been so tired that she had crawled into bed naked and fallen straight to sleep.
[Linked Image]

She had dreamed she and Clark were walking through a field surrounded by trees. When they reached a fence, he had held her around her waist and floated them over the gate, floated them as if he were Superman.
blush For some reason I tried to put this in Season 4 during the Krytponian invasion. goofy Hope that didn’t shake any teeth loose, again.

“Yes, Mr. Luthor. Let me take a moment to remind you that you need to leave for that meeting in a few minutes,”
Right. *That* meeting.

Mrs. Cox held his gaze for another moment, longer than necessary. “Yes, Mr. Luthor,” she said in a huff, closing the door behind her.
Oy. He slapped her again. This time on the other cheek.

. “But your assistant…” He flipped his hand as if he couldn’t remember Jimmy’s name. “Kent… said that you were on vacation and unreachable.”
laugh

“I’ll change my plans for tonight and have my chef whip us up some surf and turf,” Lex recommended without consulting Lois’s opinion of said menu.
Really? Isn’t that awfully common for him?

Lois would rather eat cold, leftover pizza with Clark.
Clark doesn’t have *cold* leftover pizza.

Wait. Had Lex called her only three days before Valentine’s Day to ask her out for the holiday and expected her not only to be free, but also to accept?
No. He also expected her to put out.

Either way, she felt insulted.
Hey. At least he didn’t call her a hooker, outright, at least. Then again, that surf and turf is what he dishes his acquaintances of the evening.

He waved away her concerns. “I meant, are you sure that Rourke isn’t on to you?”
Huh.

“He could have created this elaborate ruse to get you to have me cancel a test of a system, into which I’ve already sunk half-billion R&D dollars, just to make me look foolish and paranoid, when no sabotage comes to light.”
Fun thought!

“Excuse me!” Lois exclaimed. “I would know if someone was deceiving me.”
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LEX: shock

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Sir! A bomb has gone off at the Lexor Hotel,” she announced.
Uh-oh. Lex bombed the Lexor!

“Were there any fatalities?” Lex asked.
LEX: Please. Please. Please. Let Kent be a smear on the wall.

“The occupants of the honeymoon suite weren’t inside,” Mrs. Cox went on with a sly smile, knowing her boss would give up his little mid-life crisis crush on the know-it-all reporter girl, possibly violently, and return his attentions where they belonged, namely her.
help Get that thing away from him!

“I’m fine!” he said in a weary tone whereby Lois knew it wasn’t the first time he had informed the woman of this fact.
So, he’s playing the strong, tough male for the sexy paramedic, trying to pick her up?

“Me, too,” she whispered. She wanted to do nothing more than take him back to her apartment and check his entire body for wounds.
Umm…that’s not going to relax him.

She couldn’t believe how close she had been to losing him, yet again. “You’ve got to stop almost dying on me.”
TOGOM is going to send her to the nuthouse.

He set his hand on her jaw and smiled into her eyes. “I love you too, Lois.”
Awwww, is that the first time he’s said it?

Clark glanced around, and then murmured, “How do you think I survived this thing?”
LOIS: Don’t change the subject.

Unfortunately, for Superman, he had lost his chance the moment she had fallen in love with Clark.
Nah, I’m sure Superman could talk Clark into a threesome.

“Don’t make me kiss that doubt off your face, Chuck!” she scolded under her breath. “I’m minha, remember?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Thanks for the FDK! They always make me smile1

Suddenly, I get why she’s not yet figured out that her on-and-off boyfriend likes to dress in tights.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Is he calling me stupid?

<<ER has a brilliant idea>>
LOIS: What? Naked fire drill?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

For some reason I tried to put this in Season 4 during the Krytponian invasion. <<completely forgetting that *this* Lois never experienced those good times>>
<<cough>> Tempus Fugitive <<cough>>

While she’s naked next to him? Yeah, he’d have lain there, stiff as a board. Also, ‘let him sleep with her’? Hmm… <<ER doesn't think 'sleep' would have been top of the agenda>>
Hmmmm. I'm sure she would have put on something to wear, so she wouldn't have been naked. <<whistling innocently>>

Maybe it’s time she showed up in pinstripe, a hat, and smoked cigars?
CLARK: Hey, other than the second hand smoke, that doesn't sound like a bad look for Lois.

Poor Lois. Clark really does have major performance issues.
He's still amazed that she likes him, so he expects her to dump him at any moment.

HAND: Please let her hit a filing cabinet again. Or a concrete wall. Please?
clap She meant it would have gotten cold in the meantime...

No. He also expected her to put out.
LOIS: shock Ugh.

Hey. At least he didn’t call her a hooker, outright, at least.
You mean, this time?

“Excuse me!” Lois exclaimed. “I would know if someone was deceiving me.”

CLARK: <<looking a bit innocent>>

LEX: <<trying the same expression but not being anywhere near as adorable>>
Actually, the scene originally went on with Lex telling Lois that she had been all soft-ball with Superman and how they didn't know anything about him, but it just ticked Lois off and made Lex seem a bit less subtle, so it got cut... maybe he'll bring up the subject again later on.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of response to Michael's FDK --
Uh-oh. Lex bombed the Lexor!
LEX: Don't be ridiculous. I don't bomb my own companies. <<looks down to check his manicure as he says this>>

LEX: Please. Please. Please. Let Kent be a smear on the wall.
LEX: He's not worth my effort.

Sounds like a gold-digging hooker to me.
MRS. COX: Don't be silly. Mr. Luthor doesn't pay me for sex. That's complimentary.

Maybe they should get her a good shrink.
Yes, but if she didn't help Lex with his stress, he'd take it out on another poor helpless woman... or Lois.

Oh boy. That bit about one Clark dying on her really did a number on her, huh?
LOIS: clap

Nah, I’m sure Superman could talk Clark into a threesome.
CLARK: Uh... er... um... Okay.

Is she going to show the Det. How a well satisfied women grins the whole day like the village idiot?
LOIS: That's the plan... I didn't say it was a good plan, but that's it.

Awww, she’s so adorable when she’s horny!
So, basically, always?

Well, Clark now got his own mental image of her wearing that negligee as she’s lying there on the floor, her eyes wide open, and a big slash would across her belly.
Like he didn't have performance problems due to her dying after consummation beforehand!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for the FDK! They always make me
You’re welcome! I do hope to be able and do my next batch tomorrow!

quote: Suddenly, I get why she’s not yet figured out that her on-and-off boyfriend likes to dress in tights.

LOIS: <throwing a temper-tantrum> Is he calling me stupid?
TEMPUS: Some might even say, ‘galactically so’.

quote: <<ER has a brilliant idea>>

LOIS: What? Naked fire drill?

CLARK: <thinks she’s the smartest person since Canon Lois>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
You’re welcome! I do hope to be able and do my next batch tomorrow!
hyper Yippie! It's tomorrow already!

TEMPUS: Some might even say, ‘galactically so’.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Yes, the FDK thread has been very enlightening
Oh, dear, was I vague again? blush

LEX: Is she pregnant with a bastard? Doctor! Doctor! I need a girl-parts doctor, please!
LOIS: Men. :rolleyes: I can be sick to my stomach without having sex. Thank you very much!

Is that why she’s prepping that pointy object to insert into his backside?
MRS. COX: [Linked Image]

/stands by earlier observation on being surprised she’s able to keep herself clean/
LOIS: How many brillo pads do I need to get the Lex stench off me?

MRS. COX: He means, when it’s not financially beneficial to him. Or gives his pleasure in some other way.
LEX: Thank you, Mrs. Cox. We don't need them to have the details.

Like the chocolate on the pillow. Or the gift basket? But don’t those get paid from the fees just the same?
MRS. COX: But... but... but... it's not in my job description?

Why? Afraid of getting hauled away in a straight jacket again?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Just trying to keep her alive and kicking his backside. You’re welcome!
CLARK: [Linked Image] Uh... Thank you?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: TEMPUS: Some might even say, ‘galactically so’.

LOIS: <Appears to be slightly displeased>
TEMPUS: What did *I* do? confused

Oh, dear, was I vague again?
Don’cha worry. It’s just a matter of ER not remembering his episodes.

LOIS: Men. [Roll Eyes] I can be sick to my stomach without having sex. Thank you very much!
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
TEMPUS: What did *I* do? <<confused>>
Um... killed off her true Clark?

Don’cha worry. It’s just a matter of ER not remembering his episodes.
Oh, dear, time to floss that eidetic memory again.

Maybe we should have her examined for mental disorders and genetic defects. Mrs. Cox, could you please get a complete medical profile on her parents, too, please?
LOIS: <<gasps>> Um... I was adopted?

Takes a swim in a vat filled with hydrochloric acid.
CLARK: How about I just zap her naked body with my heat vision to decontaminate her?

LOIS: I choose option #3! hyper

CLARK: [Linked Image] Oooops?

/Lex flips on the UV-light as he pulls out the contract/
He prefers to pay her for this than let her give it to him for free?

You’re welcome. Dead Loises make for quite diminished fun.
CLARK: I completely agree. The Lois from my home dimension hasn't been fun for years.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
TEMPUS: What did *I* do? <<confused>>

Um... killed off her true Clark?
No, he just put the Kryptonite in the cradle. It was established that the EW caused the Kryptonite to remain there for a long enough period of time so ER could have something to laugh at.

Oh, dear, time to floss that eidetic memory again.
eek Are you suggesting I should run some dental floss through my brain? Isn’t that a bad idea? Let’s try this… if I put it into the left ear using a long needl- [Linked Image]

LOIS: <<gasps>> Um... I was adopted?
grumble

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, he just put the Kryptonite in the cradle. It was established that the EW caused the Kryptonite to remain there for a long enough period of time so ER could have something to laugh at.
TEMPUS: But... [Linked Image] I want to be the bad guy!

Are you suggesting I should run some dental floss through my brain? Isn’t that a bad idea? Let’s try this… if I put it into the left ear using a long needl-
Not literally.

Michael?

Ooops.

CANON-LOIS: What’s he trying to do with a dead body?
clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
TEMPUS: But... <throws a really Lois-ish hissy-fit> I want to be the bad guy!
laugh

wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard