OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know if I could see Mayson actually being relaxed enough to do something like, while undercover there. I agree with Dan, they should have played checkers instead, until afterwards. I'm not quite sure what they're doing there. Sounds more like sex-games than an investigation. What happens the next morning if the bust doesn't happen that night? clap Big blackmail opportunity.

I wondered about this beforehand <<when this came up in Alt2>>, why would Mitzi believe Clark was a Senator from Kansas, because he told her he was? I mean, if he was really a Senator, HE WOULD HAVE LIED ABOUT IT and not bragged, wouldn't he? I mean, he'd have to be pretty stupid politican to admit something like that to a madame. <<or is that just an oxymoron?>> I would think Mitzi would find it a red flag and think it was some undercover cop about to bust them.

Leslie, huh? Like Lex Jr's double? Uh-oh!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was quite shocked to hear that Mayson started out with plans to try and lead Clark away from Lois. That just sounds like a silly plan. I guess they did not tell Mayson that Lois is Superwoman, otherwise it would be more like a suicidal plan.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Actually, he called himself a congressman. Since there are over 400 of them it is harder to keep track of them than the 100 senators. laugh

Yes, he was thoroughly disguised. The suit had padding to make it look like he was heavier and the wig he wore had some gray sprinkled in. cool

Hmmmmmm, about Leslie, is that a first name or a last name? At this point it is impossible to tell. All we have is a single name. evil

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

No, they haven't told anyone in this universe, other than Mayor D'Arnet and his wife that Lois is super. cool

As far as Mayson trying to steal Clark away, she still fells like she may have an inside track since they had been in a relationship for a longer period of time. You can't blame a girl for trying can you? thumbsup

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, obviously Mayson is acting like she has given up on Superman, but maybe she is just trying to fool him into not being on guard and has a plan to try and entrap him in the near future.

On Virginia's earlier comments I was thinking "well if Clark wears his glasees when picking up Lois on the street, no one will think it was Superman." I just had a wallbash moment when it crossed my mind that this is alt world and everyone knowns that CK=SM. So he needs a better disguise than glasses.

I had noticed he had a reasonable disguise when he went to the penthouse. In the car it was not as clear if he had a good disguise, but it did not sound like he was recognized as SM, so I guess it was enough to throw people off the scent.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Actually, he called himself a congressman. Since there are over 400 of them it is harder to keep track of them than the 100 senators.
wallbash Right. Congressman. Actually, I thought he meant "state congressman" for a state government in Topeka, not DC. But in the day and age of the internet, it wouldn't be more than a 1/2 hour yahoo search. (As I don't think Google was around in 1997, but this is alt-dimension, so who knows.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Yeah, it is kinda hard to keep track. Both of these are alternate universes, however in this one CK=SM and it is known. In the other, Alt2, no one knows who SM or SW are.
In one universe he has no private life and in the other he does.

In both CK is married to LL but in this one it will be a surprise for anyone trying to create a problem when she shows just what she can do, don't you think? If they think they can kidnap LL and use a threat of harming her to get SM to do their will - rude awakening time.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard