Clark and Lois - Hope Realized - Matchmaker Chronicle Volume 5 19/25
By Ken Janney
Rating PG-13
Disclaimers: The characters in this story are property of DC, December 3rd productions and Warner Bros. No Copyright infringement is intended. I have just borrowed the characters for a short time.

* * denotes emphasis
< > denotes thoughts
(#) footnotes
/ denotes telepathic communication/
[ playback of a recording or TV Commentary]

For reference purposes the following will hold true throughout.

Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 - Canon Lois and Clark universe also called – Prime
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 – Canon Alt Clark universe also called – Alt 1
Alpha -120 x Gamma 255 x Tau -190 New universe called Alt 2

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Clark and Lois – Hope Realized - The Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 5

Previously:

A few nights later, when Mae and Lolo were walking up to the corner the other girls spotted them and pointed them out to a stranger. As they walked up the strange woman approached them and said, “Hi, my name is Constance. Mitzie would like to have a talk with the two of you.”

Lois spoke up, “Just who is Mitzie? Are we supposed to know her and be impressed by the name?”

Constance replied, “You should be, all of these girls work for Mitzie. She also has a house. Word has gotten to us that you worked in a house in Frisco. Mitzie wants to make you an offer. Get you off the street and into better quarters, something more to your liking. You’ll also be able to charge more.”

“Listen Dearie, we don’t need to charge more. The johns pay dearly already for our services and we make sure that they get their money’s worth. That’s why they come back so often.”

Constance replied, “I know, I’ve heard. You are both very selective and have a group of regulars that keep you really busy. But we can offer amenities in the house that you can’t get on the street.”

Just then Daniel pulled up to the curb. Lois spotted him and said, “Mae, Loverboy is here. You better go take care of him. I’ll talk to Constance. I’ll fill ya in later.”

Mayson went over and got into Dan’s car and they drove off. Lois watched them go and then turned her attention back to Constance. Lois asked, “Okay, what can you offer that we can’t already supply? As she was saying this she was running her hands down her sides smoothing her dress down.

Constance was impressed in spite of herself. She was used to dealing with high class call girls but this woman and her partner were something else indeed. She said, “We have our own wine cellar and kitchen so you can offer drinks and munchies. We have changing rooms and a relaxing lounge where you can meet your customers.”

Lois asked, “What’s the percentage?”

Constance replied, “The house keeps 65 percent. You get 35. Depending on how much you are bringing in the percentage can be renegotiated.”

“You’re gonna have to do better than that. I keep fifty percent this way and I don’t have the overhead.”

Constance said, “Let’s say those are starting percentages and we want you to start immediately.”

“Why should we even accept your offer, let alone start immediately?”

“Because you’re hurting our trade and we don’t want it to continue. If you don’t accept our offer you’re going to have to find another city to work in, if you know what I mean.”

“I’ll have to talk it over with Mae. We’ll let you know tomorrow.”

“I’ll be here to get your answer tomorrow night.” Constance turned and walked away. She climbed into a Lexus and drove away.

A few minutes later Clark picked her up and took her to meet Daniel and Mayson. As soon as they had parked Lois jumped out of the car and grabbed Mayson and hugged her. Mayson was somewhat stunned by this action but brought her arms up and reciprocated.

Lois was enthusiastic as she said, “We did it! We did it! That woman represented the local Madam. We’ve been cutting in on their trade and we have been invited to join the girls in the house. If we turn down the offer we have to leave town. We did it! We convinced them.”

And now:

Chapter 18 – In the House
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Universal Locator Designation
Local designation – Alt 1
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Clark said, “Let’s all go back to the Planet.”

Mayson spoke up, “Let’s go to my place instead.” With no further objections they loaded into their cars and headed for Mayson’s.

Once inside they had a council of war. Clark asked, “Okay, Mayson, what do we need to get to nail this coffin shut?”

Mayson replied, “Now that we’re being invited in and will be on the inside we won’t need a warrant. Our eyewitness testimony will be adequate. It would be better to have four witnesses than two. You guys could come in as johns.”

Lois said, “We need to find out just who’s behind it all. I don’t think it’s the Madam. She has to have a backer. Someone with influence to keep the police off. I told Constance that we’d give her an answer tomorrow night. I don’t know if we’d be taken to the house immediately or not but we need to be prepared for just that. According to the story we’ve put out there, we are experienced call girls so she’ll probably expect us to start as soon as we walk in the door, which means that the guys are going to need to be among the first clients to arrive. I’m sure that we will be expected to go with the first john that selects us.”

Daniel moved over and put an arm around Mayson before he spoke up, “I don’t know if I like this. What if somebody gets there before us? I don’t want Mayson having to go with someone expecting to have sex with her.”

Lois noted the possessiveness and protectiveness being displayed. She said, “Mayson, what do you think?”

Before answering, Mayson looked at Daniel. She said, “Just make sure you’re the one that gets there first. I don’t know how many I could turn down and maintain my credibility.”

Lois said, “Okay, it looks like Mayson is in for the long haul. Here’s what we should do. They probably charge by the hour but they may have an all night package. We have some funds, so that the guys can purchase our services for the entire night. As long as we time it right, there won’t be any problem. Just remember who Clark is and what he can do. Okay, we’re going to get out of here. We’re going to do some planning, I suggest you guys do the same.”

As Lois and Clark were leaving Lois noticed that Daniel had not removed his arm from its position around Mayson’s waist.

On the way out to the car Lois said, “I think that Daniel’s becoming interested in Mayson and I don’t think that she minds his interest in the slightest.”

Clark replied, “I think you’re right. He’s becoming very protective of her. That’s a good sign.”

They climbed into the car and took it back to the Planet parking garage. Locking up, they spun into their uniforms and took off for the farm.

The next evening, as usual, they met with Dan and Mayson at the Planet before going out. Both girls as had been their habit were wearing trench coats over their outfits so that there wouldn’t be any office talk. When the guys dropped them off they left the coats with them, and then they strolled to the corner where they were to meet Constance.

As soon as they walked up Constance approached them and asked, “What is your decision?”

Lois looked at Mayson. Mayson nodded and Lois answered, “We’re in. When do we start?”

Constance gave a relieved sigh and said, “Climb in; I’ll take you to the house right now.” She led the way to her Lexus.

Lois sent a thought, /Constance is taking us to the house right now. You and Dan need to be there as soon as we get there./

She received his return thought, /I’ll get Dan in costume. He’ll have to use the one we brought for him since he didn’t think to provide one of his own. We’ll be there as a couple of high rollers, perhaps politicians./

When Constance parked they were in an underground garage for a high rise building. She led them to the elevator and pushed the button for 86, which was the floor for the penthouse. The elevator opened into a lobby of sorts with a single double door across from the bank of elevators. The elevator from the garage was only one of several.

Constance crossed to the doors and opened them. When she did Lois heard a soft chime go off in another room with her superhearing. Looking toward the sound, she x-rayed through to an office, a very lavishly appointed office at that. There was most definitely money here.

As Constance was closing the door, Mitzie came out of the office off to one side. She addressed Lois and Mayson, “Welcome to my house, ladies. I run a high class establishment. My girls are expected to perform and satisfy. You do that and we’ll get along just fine.” She gave their apparel a critical examination and then continued, “What you are wearing might be okay for the streets, but not here in the house. Constance will take you to the wardrobe room where she will help you to pick out suitable attire. She will then assign you your rooms. I would expect our clients to start arriving in an hour or so. When summoned for the parade you will come back here to this lobby.” She swept her arm around the room indicating the comfortable chairs and couches, “You will be able to relax and be comfortable while you receive your customers. There may be occasions, when a special customer is involved that your room will change. You will use the presidential suite for those customers. Constance will show you that room later. Be aware that when you are in that room we want as much verbal communication as you can generate and try to keep as much activity as possible on the bed itself.”

Lois was thinking, <There is an obvious reason for that. They must be recording the activity. Blackmail later?> She sent a thought, /Clark, they have a special room that is probably set up to record. They could use the recording later for blackmail. I want to get a look at that room but it’ll only happen if you are someone important enough that they think it would be worthwhile./

The return thought was, /How about I pretend to be a politician? How about Representative Charlie King from Kansas. Think that would work?/

/That should pique their interest. We are headed to wardrobe to change. What do you want to see me in?/

She flushed as she received his return thought which carried a lot of side channel emotions, /How about your birthday suit? Of course that would be in private. In the house, how about you wear a black teddy. I’d like to see your legs./

She thought back, /I’ll see what I can do to please my husband./

Clark returned the thought, /I’m going to change my disguise. Add some gray to the wig, a little padding to the suit, maybe a mustache. I’ll be there shortly./

In wardrobe Lois found a black teddy in her size and matched it with black stiletto pumps and a gauzy sheer black shawl. She combed most of the frizz out of her hair while still leaving it fluffy and looked at herself in the mirror. She thought, <I think Clark will like me in this. This does show off my assets,> and she got a very self satisfied smile on her face and with a sexy sway to her hips she proceeded to her room to see just what was there.

Mayson, when she had gotten to wardrobe had been separated from Lois. Constance had worked with her and had picked out a red bustier trimmed with black lace and a pair of satiny panties of the same color with thigh high nylon hose held up with garters, over the elbow lacy gloves and red stilettos. She also combed out her hair somewhat to remove some of the frizz but left it full and softly flowing around her face. Mayson looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed at how sexy she looked. She knew that she was an attractive woman, but, this woman in the mirror was something else. She wondered how Daniel would react to her when he arrived. It occurred to her as something of an afterthought, why had she thought first about Daniel and not Clark. When they had started this and she had started dressing for this part she had done so with an eye toward luring Clark away from Lois. Subtly, so subtly she hadn’t really noticed until now, her focus had shifted. Now she was dressing for Daniel. She started thinking about how Daniel was being attentive to and protective of her and she decided that she liked the attention. Now that she was finished dressing she went to look at her room and to wait there until summoned.

As Clark and Daniel arrived there was one other ‘customer’ in the elevator with them. All three entered the lobby of the house at the same time. Constance approached and asked, “Who do we have visiting us tonight?”

Clark asked in a voice brimming with authority, “Can we be assured of discretion?”

Constance instantly became excited. This individual was well dressed. He had dark hair, graying at the temples and a build holding a little extra weight which would go along with his apparent age. There had to be a reason for his question about discretion. Cautiously she said, “Of course. Discretion is the rule of this house. What goes on here stays here.”

Clark replied, “Okay then, I’m representative King from Kansas and this is Daniel, my assistant. We’ve been in meetings all day and were looking for some companionship for the evening.’

Constance reached into her pocket and pushed a button. Clark heard a chime go off in an adjacent office.

A few seconds later, Mitzie came out into the lounge to greet her visitors. Constance said, “Gentlemen, this is Mitzie, she’s your host for this evening.”

Dan said, “I was hoping for someone younger.”

Constance laughed and said, “You misunderstand. Mitzie is the one who runs this establishment. You’ll be meeting the girls shortly. Mitzie will go over the rules.”

Dan let out a relieved sigh before he said to Mitzie, “That’s a relief, not that you’re not attractive, but, well, you know what I mean.”

Mitzie smiled at him and said, “I know young man, I know. The rules are simple; we have an hourly rate. SM is extra and if the girl gets hurt that also is extra. Constance, call in the girls please.”

Constance walked to a door and pushed a button next to it. A few seconds later the girls started filing in.

When they had all come in and taken seats on the chairs and lounges in enticing poses the guy that had ridden up in the elevator with them said to Mitzie, “I like the one in the red bustier. How much for her?”

Dan was quick to jump in and say, “I want her too.”

Constance turned to Mayson and said, “Well, Mae, it looks like you have your choice. Which one will it be?”

Mayson stood and swayed her way over to Dan and said, “I like his looks.”

The other guy said, “Wait a minute, I saw her first!”

Dan replied, “The lady made her choice. She chose me.”

The other guy laughed and said, “Lady? What lady. I don’t see any ladies here, just whores.”

Too quickly for the other guy to respond, Dan took a step toward him and slugged him. It was a solid KO right on the button. The guy was out before he hit the floor. Constance and Mitzie were shocked and appalled. Mitzie shouted, “Why did you do that?!?!?”

Unruffled, Dan replied, “He insulted this lady. I wasn’t going to put up with that.”

Mitzie turned to Mae and said, “You had better take him to your room before this guy wakes up.” She turned to Dan and said, “Mae’s fee just went up.”

Dan replied, “I don’t care. Schedule her as occupied for the entire night.” He turned to Clark and said, “See you in the morning Congressman.”

As Dan and Mayson left the lounge Clark made a pretense of looking all of the girls over finally setting his eyes on Lois he said to Mitzie, “I would like the company of this young lady, please.”

Mitzie was congratulating herself on her perspicacity on bringing these two women into the house. Their first night and not only are they both booked for the whole night but one is a high value target. Not to mention the fact that one of them had two johns fighting over her. She turned to Constance and said, “Constance, the presidential suite for the congressman and Lolo.”

Constance turned to Clark and Lois and said, “This way please.” She led the way to the Presidential Suite. At the door as she was about to leave she asked, “What form of libations and food would you like?”

Clark looked at Lois and said by way of question, “Red wine? Cheese and crackers?”

Constance nodded and said, “I’ll have them sent right up.” Closing the door she left.

Meanwhile, Daniel and ‘Mae’ entered their room. As soon as the door was closed Mayson threw herself into Daniel’s arms and said, “Thank you. I was worried.”

Daniel replied, “I wasn’t about to let anyone else take you out of there. We’re partners, after all.”

Shyly, Mayson asked, “Is that all it is? We’re partners? I’ve seen the way you’ve been looking at me. Do you like what you see?” She did a slow pirouette for him. “You know, Clark and I used to date. Now that he’s married …”

Daniel couldn’t hide his feelings all that well as the emotions he was feeling flitted through his mind and were reflected in his eyes. He said, “Yeah, I knew that. I can see why he was attracted to you. You are *very* beautiful and sexy.”

She reached up and started to unbutton the bustier. He watched and she opened button after button and as it slowly opened it revealed the creamy flesh of her bosom and abdomen. When she had opened the last button a column of flesh reaching from her neck to the top of the satin like panties was visible.

Dan’s breathing had become irregular as he had watched this activity. In a husky tone he said, “We’ve been together on this for a while but, you don’t have to do that. We’re only playing a part.”

With a sly grin she replied, “Is that what we’re doing, playing a part? Okay, if we’re playing a part, you’re paying for a night of pleasure. I want you to get your money’s worth. Besides you fought for me. You defended my honor.”

He reminded her, “Look, you’re not really working here!”

Mayson’s reply took him by surprise, “I know, but I want to do this.” She grasped the bustier where it was open and started pulling it open wider. Within a few seconds she was standing there naked to the waist. She moved over and pushed his jacket off his shoulders and then started on his tie. When she had him partially undressed, she moved into his arms. Her breasts pressed into his naked chest.

Once she was in his arms he threw caution to the winds. He sighed, “Oh Mayson,” and pulled her into a kiss the likes of which she had only experienced once before, with Superman. She melted in his arms. When they broke the kiss she started fighting his belt. She couldn’t get his clothes off of him quickly enough

They fell onto the bed lips locked together. Mayson squirmed around until she was under him. This started a period of intimacy.

Meanwhile in the Presidential Suite, Representative King and Lolo surveyed the room while they waited for the wine and food. They found two video cameras as well as listening devices. Sure evidence that they, or rather Congressman King was being set up for blackmail. Clark sent a thought, /We can’t afford to let the video cameras continue to function. When I take off the suit the padding will come off with it and my true physique will be seen. They are on opposite sides of the room. If we were to kiss we could use our heat vision over each other’s shoulders to put them both out of commission. That is, of course, unless you want a memento of this time together./

Lois thought back, /I don’t think so. I display myself to my husband and no one else./

Clark sent back, /I don’t want anyone else looking at my wife naked either. You’re mine to look at and no one else’s. I’m old fashioned that way./

/Let’s kiss so we can do this, I don’t know how much longer I can wait./

His reply was, /Let’s wait until the wine and cheese have been delivered./

Her reply was terse, /Alright, but not a minute more./

As soon as the wine and cheese were delivered they went into a clinch and each directed a well placed narrow beam of heat vision at a video cam. They made very small holes in the wall, next to the lens aperture and through the case. Then they fused a couple of wires disabling the cameras.

In another room a technician was sitting in front of a bank of monitors. He was watching the high-profile subject with one of the girls as they went into a clinch and he was watching the hottest kissing session he had ever seen when all of a sudden the monitor he was watching went blank. He had a brief impression of a red flare just before it went dark. “Now how the hell did that happen?” <I checked those cameras earlier this evening to make sure they were ready for tonight. That shouldn’t have happened! Oh well. At least we have the other camera. We should still get some usable footage from it. We’ll need it if we want to have any leverage with him.> Just then the second screen went dark. “What the … That can’t happen! They can’t both go out like that! Something’s going on and I don’t like it.” He picked up a phone and dialed an extension. “Mitzie, Greg. We’ve got a problem.”

Within a minute of getting the call Mitzie was in Greg’s room and he was showing her what he had been able to record from the presidential suite. On both tapes she could see Lolo and the congressman go into a clinch and start kissing. She muttered to herself, “She really goes all out for the customer. If I didn’t know better, I’d say that they’ve been lovers for a while. Very convincing and good technique.” Just before the tape went blank there was a red flare which Greg could not account for. Mitzie looked at Greg and asked “What can we do? This is a high profile target. We have to get something.”

”We still have the audio feeds. You might be able to use that?”

“It’s not as effective as having a video tape of the target in a ‘compromising’ position, naked in bed with a prostitute. Leslie isn’t going to be happy, but, I guess it’ll have to do.”

Unknown to Mitzie and Greg, Lois and Clark had followed the wires from the video cameras back to the room where Greg was monitoring the feeds. They saw him call Mitzie and tuned in with their superhearing when Mitzie joined Greg. They were startled when Mitzie said what she did, Lois sent a thought, /Leslie? Who’s Leslie? I thought you said that it was the old Luthor network and that Inter-Gang under Bill Church Jr. that was actually pulling the strings./

He replied, /No, I said that we thought that was the way things stood. We are going to have to re-evaluate the situation./

/We need to find out who Leslie is. Is it a first name or a last name?/

Just then over the speakers Mitzie and Greg heard the clinking of glasses and a rustling as the food was being consumed. After a while they could hear the sounds of kissing and moans and groans. Then a female voice said “You look awfully uncomfortable in that suit. Wouldn’t you be more comfortable removing your jacket and loosening your tie? … There now, isn’t that better? … Now let’s undo your shirt a little. … My, what a strong neck. ” Sounds of more kissing. “I like kissing your neck.” There was female giggling and then they heard, “Your beard tickles. Do you like it when I kiss your neck?”

“How could I help it with someone like you?”

Things seemed to be progressing satisfactorily so they muted the speakers and allowed the tape to run. Mitzie said, “I’m expecting more customers. Make sure that we don’t have any more equipment failures.” With that comment, she left.

comments go here

To be continued in Chapter 19 – Mr. Olsen

Last edited by KenJ; 04/30/14 04:05 AM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj