Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
We're in for some shocks here. Hope everyone is up to taking them!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terry,

I had completely forgotten about Lana's mom. Nice to have closure on that front and that it also helped Clark know that be was ready to move on.

Nearing the end of the road and just a few loose ends to tie up.

Excellent!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry about the double post. My BBerry hiccupped.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I think I had missed that Lex died the same day Clark and Rebecca broke up. That just ups the drama.

I was hoping for Lois and Clark scenes, but I guess it makes sense that she is in the police station.

We have not even had them conversing telepathically for a long time.

I guess the whole Lana scenes were needed by Clark. I also enjoyed his conversation with his parents.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad there was closure for Lana's Mother. As always, Clark came in at just the right time!

Now it is time for everyone to move on with their lives.

Clark's going to have to wait for Lois to get over the shock of Lex's murder, but together, they will find a way to deal with the grief.

When is the next post?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Time for another chapter, which means I get to post feedback on all y'all's feedback. (That word "y'all's" is spelled correctly, by the way.)

Ken, I put that part in because I hate loose ends dangling, and "Clarkie's" former mother-in-law was tantalizing me. I didn't want another tragedy in the Lang family, and I also wanted to show Clark saving someone without using his powers. On top of that, the conversation was cathartic for him, too. Glad you liked it, and Clark's talk with his parents.

John, it's interesting that you'd point out that they haven't been mind-speaking lately. That will be explained in a later chapter, and in fact they're going to do some of that very soon.

Morgana, glad you liked this part. Yes, even though Lois didn't love Lex like he wanted her to love him, his death was a shock, along with her reaction to the murder and the time at the police station. We'll see more along those lines in the next part.

Which is coming up very soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
hyper They will be mind speaking. This is good.

I have to say I liked that Clark saved his mother-in-law without using any powers. I also will insist on calling her that even though his wife is dead.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Please. Please do not let Lois lose her powers! grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Wow, Terry.

All the drama and violence of part 14, followed by part 15 with the lovely seen between Clark and Lana's mum. Great balance.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard