Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#92610 01/12/13 03:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lana walked out on Clark.
That night, Tempus captured him.
I had a thought... Could Tempus be the father of Lana's child? hyper My only complain is that the once-week post is driving me crazy! I need MORE!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#92611 01/16/13 01:06 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
KateB
A very touching story od Diddi's adoption, and it resonated deaply with Clark.
The time Clark felt the greatest belonging was during his childhood when M&J were still alive. That was nearly twenty years ago. Being with Lois is bringing back some of those feelings. Good pick up.

John

I am surprised that Corinna told us that there has been no time travel involved in getting to the location involved. I was thinking she would leave it as a possiblity until later, to let us work with off the wall ideas.
I never considered time travel in this fic. You can still work with off the wall ideas ... just write them into your own fics!!

UW I know the posting schedule is slow. It's going to stay like that for a while, because I'm also working on a little fic (called 'The Wedding') that I hope to post around February 14th cool

Thanks for the comments,

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard