Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
CANON LOIS: We *weren't* engaged when I discovered that Clark liked to wear tights... in public.
That was not due to any telling her on Clark's part.

Canon Clark:Hey, I was going to tell her immediately after she said yes to marrying me.

Alt-Clark:And you guys complain at me for not having told Lois yet. At least I have not proposed to her. I would have told her if grumble Wells had not interupted. Although, since who knows who she would have told while under the Pheremone spray, maybe it is good he interupted. Still, I am way ahead of that other guy at telling Lois things, especailly since I have no real past. He has way less to tell her, and yet he never came close this early on.

Canon Clark:Well, I had to learn to be an investigative reporter when I first came to the planet, you had three years of experience at that before you even came to the dimension. And a year of experience as Superman. I had to learn everything all at once.
Yes, Canon Lois discovered it without Canon Clark telling her anything.

Yes, Canon Clark, we all believe you. :rolleyes:

Yes, Alt-Clark, people have been nagging you to tell Lois your deepest darkest, life-ruining secrets, now haven't they?

Yes, Canon Clark, you are deluding yourself with excuses now aren't you?

CANON CLARK: blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
But won’t she be miffed when she has to treat the evidence of his spreading himself around?
GRETCHEN: But he'll no longer want to sleep around and stick with his faithful doctor.

Lex looks for purposeful destruction of his enemies and making a buck on it while getting pleasure at their expense. Mxy is all in for the fun of it.
LEX: So, I'm not allowed to laugh at the downfall of my enemies? Why am I a supervillain again?

Only because she hadn't said 'yes' yet.
CANON LOIS: Nor did I say 'yes' for another 6 months or so.

He’d be in quite the pickle, huh?
cool

Sees a storm coming up on the horizon.
CLARK: huh Storm is Marvel, not DC.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

BATMAN: [Linked Image] There's a reason I'm known as the brains of the outfit.

LOIS: Hey! I was going to say that.

Actually, I wouldn’t have minded, given how I was reading delayed anyway and didn’t have to wait for posting. Aaaaanyhow, you do realize this means you’ve got another vignette, Virginia style, waiting, given how you’ve got half of it already written. /makes space on next year’s eligible Midlength Story list.
rotflol Actually, technically, at the time I was writing the PML arc, I don't think you'd fallen behind yet.

Oh boy. Let’s hope Lois never finds another woman in Clark’s bedroom. With Clark present.
Really? That would be bad? shock Um... er... like blow up Clark's apartment bad? Or blow up the world bad?... cause... I'm kind of... well, I shouldn't say anything with any details about that yet, but... Hey, look, is that the Rival on the horizon? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
GRETCHEN: But he'll no longer want to sleep around and stick with his faithful doctor.
LEX: If thinking that will make her happy…

LEX: So, I'm not allowed to laugh at the downfall of my enemies? Why am I a supervillain again?
MXY: Psy-cho!
TEMPUS: Total cuckoo.

CANON LOIS: Nor did I say 'yes' for another 6 months or so.
Details. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

LEX: If thinking that will make her happy…
See Lois is a challenge.

MXY: Psy-cho!

TEMPUS: Total cuckoo.
CHURCH: Because it's fun?

BATMAN: - There's a reason I'm known as the brains of the outfit.

LOIS: Hey! I was going to say that.

ER: /waits for brain-off between Batman and Lois/

TEMPUS: And the winner is: The crime fighter who first discovered Superman’s secret identity!

LOIS: What secret identity?
SUPERMAN: Er... ah... Hey, don't you need to go meet Clark somewhere?

LOIS: How do you know about that?

SUPERMAN: Ah... Super hearing?

ER: <<pops some popcorn>> Maybe she should stake her claim now?
EW: <<hugs her laptop protectively>> I have no idea what you're talking about. Oh, look, more FDK... <<runs off, taking laptop with her>>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
BILL Jr.: High-priced hookers are even more fun!

EW: <<hugs her laptop protectively>> I have no idea what you're talking about. Oh, look, more FDK... <<runs off, taking laptop with her>>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

BILL Jr.: High-priced hookers are even more fun!
CHURCH: <<sighs>> Son, and how are we able to afford the high-priced hookers?

BILL JR: Right. Right. By taking everyone else's money.

CHURCH: That's right, son.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard