Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lex hadn't even entered her head until he walked into the newsroom and said 'hi'.
party Lois is not thinking about Lex.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The last time he believed she was being honest (the day before), he found out he'd only been duped by a drugged Lois. He doesn't want to be fooled again.
This makes total sense. I have to admit I have not fully internalized how much Clark was hurt be realizing that Lois had not really forgiven him and fallen madly in love with him, and that it was all a drug-induced lie. Then Wells thows on the "if you make love, she will die" line, and his world collapses.

I guess Wells thinks he is protecting Clark from that horror, but I am not convinced. I also think he should have warned Clark about the curse before taking him to meet Lois.

Clark: Well, I do not think those who have decided to mess up my chances for happiness would see a loop whole there.

Lois: What are you talking about.

Clark: I think I hear sirens, I need to go stop a fire in the West River District.

Lois:What?

Clark:I am Superman, Bye, see you in a bit.
Yes, he's trying to avoid that type of reveal.
True, but I mainly like it because it is a situation where Clark reveals he is SM to avoid discussion even tougher things.

I hope he talks with his parents about the curse, but I can see why it would be diffucult. I mean he just met them, and this is a very personal issue, and he does not know if he wants to bring up the dead Clark, and the whole concept is so bizarre, and the effect hurts so much, sharing it is scary.

In "Another Lois" Lois wasn't sprayed by Revenge and was out working on the dock strike story all day, so Ralph didn't really have opportunity to confront her at work as he did here. Since he did, my guess he spent the evening with an ice pack more than anything.
Lois:Clark, you could have slept with me. Or we could have both slept at your palce. It's not like Ralph would have been a threat with your big, strong, wonderful, amazing, sexy body there to protect me.

Now this makes sense to me. I can see Lois having these feelings for Superman, but telling them to Luthor.
She's a bit of a fountain of information, because she cannot see why telling everyone how she feels is a bad thing.
That works for me. I also like your thought that she has these feelings for SM and CK because deep down she knows SM=CK. I still wonder if her being so in love with both will cause her needless consternation until Clark finally tells her the truth.

NR: Well, she really does not chose CK first now does she, if she voices her feelings for SM still.
So, it's impossible to feel attraction to one person while in love with another?
Negative Reader likes to argue annoying and perverse things.

Lois: Now that brings up a good question, why I have I never seen Clark next to Superman.
LOIS: You know I've never thought about it. Surely, I've seen them together, haven't I?
I guess that is why she never realizes, the issue does not even come up.

Now her thoughts are more along the lines of alt-Lois from Missing Lois.
smile1 they are making progress.

Lois: I liked it much better siting on his lap.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Clark: Lois, you are more than enough alluring without reading those articles.
True.
Lois: Obviously not, since you did not make love to me last night.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for the FDK. smile1

There really could be two readings to that. One is that the pheromone is still at least partially in effect. The second is that this is a genuine emotion inconsequential to the effect of the pheromone (i.e. it was already present WITHOUT the pheromone.)
Yes, one of the two.

Lex: Oh no, she sprayed my office as well. I guess I may have to see about getting rid of Mrs. Cox then. And she was such a good employee too.
Mrs. Cox is already obsessed with Lex, so I don't see much of a change there.

It does make sense that he would see love as a chaotic element. He did say very early on that his pursuit was "pleasure" not power (if I remember correctly from the Pilot.) I suppose you could say he pursued power through pleasure.
His pursuit of power gave him pleasure?

The sort of opinion that is detrimental to long term relationships. I knew of someone who espoused this opinion. Let's just say I didn't date him long.
Probably a good idea.

Except for one person. Then again, the idea that Clark was letting Lois sit on his lap is testament to how things have changed. Although if I remember correctly, didn't Canon-Lois occasionally sit on Canon Clark's lap post-marriage from time to time?

Alt-Clark: *sighs and looks a bit jealous* How come he had it so easy?
Canon Lois sat in canon Clark's lap during PML, and I know she did so after they were married, and possible while they were dating (but not at the office, I don't think).

CANON CLARK: I *didn't* have it easy.

CLARK: After dealing with an infactuated Lois for 24 hours, I have found it's easier to deal with her if I don't push her off my lap, every time she sits down there.

Clark: Of course I had to get away, Lois was being a bit to handsy.
That and he finally had found a clue in the photos they were looking through.

Pheromone!Lois: Oh! Uh, no I don't care to be tied up... Unless Clark's the one doing the tying up of course.
CLARK: That's not really my style unless, of course, I'm trying to keep you from attacking me.

Married! Canon-Lois: I HATE being tied up! *Clark for some reason has to tie her up and helps make it pleasurable* Well... maybe it has its perks as long as he doesn't leave me like that while he has to help someone else. The ropes chafe.
Okay, thanks, Lois. For that image.

CLARK: I don't think we'd do anything that would give Lex pleasure.

I'd say it's almost completely professional attraction. There might be a little interest (they way she acted about the loss of Lex in the previous universe) that is more than the rest of the populace but I'd say it pales in a MAJOR way next to her attraction to Clark/Superman.
[Linked Image]

After how she was acting, I could see how he could have misinterpreted her above statement.
Just as he had in canon.

Of course the only thought in her mind is Clark's hands sliding down her body, not Luthor's.
LOIS: <<sighing>> Clark. drool

This is the point that I expect Lois to have problems with when she comes to. I don't know if she's fully admitted to loving him (even after knowing there's a secret he's hiding.)
She's admitted it to herself, but nobody else... possibly Superman. wink

I'm guessing we'll be seeing some events happen to try and "rough up" Clark. Say, a burglary for example?
No comment.

Probably brought on by her multiple run-ins with him during her previous soul-histories (including the deja-vu soul-history.) I don't know if she had that sort of opinion of him the very first time (it didn't seem like she had seen him as "ugly" when it came to intimate relations in canon until after he died and she learned the depth of it.)
She didn't say that Lex was Ugly, only that his behavior was.

So hyper-focused on Clark that you can't see anything else, huh Lois?
LOIS: drool Huh?

I can just imagine this little moment. Lois sitting in the chair with her head on her fist as she stares off into the distance.
clap

He probably heard her heart speed up a little as she thought of Clark and Superman.
Possibly.

Hmmm, wonder what she read from it that gave her the idea for the harem costume.
[Linked Image]

Somehow I get the feeling that if Wells had simply come and told him that Lois was compromised (not about the curse) that there might have BEEN a bridal magazine or two in there. To be fair though, I didn't really look through those things when I got married either.
Me, either. Clark went down to the lobby news stand. It didn't look like it had a wide selection of bridal magazines either. Additionally, I doubt Clark would do anything that would encourage her in that line of thinking at the moment. When sober, possible, but not at the moment.

Why do I get the feeling he means that literally?
[Linked Image]

Liar. Dr. Baines? Toni Taylor? Mrs. Cox?
I never thought Lex was telling the truth with this line.

I'm guessing the REAL Luthor went to the Planet.
Yes.

So he's uncomfortable with natural, organic love it seems.
Love = lack of control. Not exactly what Lex craves.

Images of Ralph's lair and Luthor's suite probably fill her mind.
Or the unknown villain.

*shakes her head at him* Oh Clark, Clark, Clark. Hiding behind the cape now, are we? Trying to add a little distance to the encounter?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I mean, I have no idea to what you're referring.

I love how she's worried for his safety. Of course Clark probably will interpret this to mean she's still affected by the pheromone.
He's both wary that she's still affected, or that she's so angry that she'll bust his invulnerable skin.

Being a typical man for a moment, huh.
CLARK: There was a reason I put the windows between us. I wasn't planning on flying that neglegee wearing super babe anywhere.

And I'm sure Lois is inwardly smiling at his reaction, just knowing that she's giving him an idea of what he could have had if he had wanted it.
LOIS: evil

I don't know how he'd lie about this other than to say that he didn't love her (and that would be the worst thing for the two of them.)
She meant lie to her about what had happened between them. As far as he knows, she doesn't remember anything from the last two days, although she remembers clearly. Only her interpretation is different.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
This makes total sense. I have to admit I have not fully internalized how much Clark was hurt be realizing that Lois had not really forgiven him and fallen madly in love with him, and that it was all a drug-induced lie. Then Wells thows on the "if you make love, she will die" line, and his world collapses.
How Clark has both his best day ever, and worst day ever all wrapped up into one.

I guess Wells thinks he is protecting Clark from that horror, but I am not convinced. I also think he should have warned Clark about the curse before taking him to meet Lois.
You mean that same Herb who introduced canon Clark to Tempus, and who never mentioned it A WEEK before canon Lois and Clark's wedding (S3), THAT Herb? Let's just say, for a time traveler he has very bad timing indeed.

True, but I mainly like it because it is a situation where Clark reveals he is SM to avoid discussion even tougher things.
That sounds like this Clark's personality. That he would FINALLY reveal himself only to cover up something else.

I hope he talks with his parents about the curse, but I can see why it would be diffucult. I mean he just met them, and this is a very personal issue, and he does not know if he wants to bring up the dead Clark, and the whole concept is so bizarre, and the effect hurts so much, sharing it is scary.
I believe it's too early to discuss it with anyone else yet.

That works for me. I also like your thought that she has these feelings for SM and CK because deep down she knows SM=CK. I still wonder if her being so in love with both will cause her needless consternation until Clark finally tells her the truth.
Needless torture? Me? laugh

Negative Reader likes to argue annoying and perverse things.
clap

I guess that is why she never realizes, the issue does not even come up.
In the (old) comics, Superman has a bunch of Superman robots he can use at anytime, so that Clark and Superman can be at the same place at the same time. I cannot picture our Clark ever creating such an elaborate hoax, just to fool Lois. Of course that Lois is more like Lois on pheromones around Superman (all the time), trying to find ways to convince Superman to marry her.

I was more thinking that she wants to take him into the shower with her.

Lois: That is a wonderful idea. Although the way Clark is acting, I am not sure he would come if invited.
CLARK: Wow! Look at the time. I need to.. uh... uh... Help Superman count polar bears, excuse me. <<runs off>>

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
You mean that same Herb who introduced canon Clark to Tempus,
Well, he didn;t know that Tempus was a crazy killer.

and who never mentioned it A WEEK before canon Lois and Clark's wedding (S3), THAT Herb?
Good point. Especially since it was an older Herb there than in season 4.

Actually the more I think about it, the crazier his not mentioning the curse at all them is.

Almost as crazy as their waiting several months to get married after the end of the wedding arc. That made zero sense to me. Especially since it is entriely possible that legally they were married. I am not sure it really matters if the intended bride is at the wedding, couldn't they just pretend the clone was a proxy-stand in?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, he didn;t know that Tempus was a crazy killer.
Right. Likely excuse. <<He should have done his research>>

Good point. Especially since it was an older Herb there than in season 4.
They (the writers / producers) brush this off by saying "Oh, I had hoped I might have mentioned this." :rolleyes:

Actually the more I think about it, the crazier his not mentioning the curse at all them is.
Duh!

Almost as crazy as their waiting several months to get married after the end of the wedding arc. That made zero sense to me.
Me, either. Almost as much sense as going to one's high school reunion instead of Vegas to get married. cat

Especially since it is entriely possible that legally they were married. I am not sure it really matters if the intended bride is at the wedding, couldn't they just pretend the clone was a proxy-stand in?
Not for Lois who considered the clone as another woman. She'd want another wedding for herself, and Clark would want to give her that.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Not for Lois who considered the clone as another woman. She'd want another wedding for herself, and Clark would want to give her that.
But since her mother basically got a wedding, it makes no sense at all why they don't fly off to Vegas. Especially since they already are in the air at the end of the wedding arc.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But since her mother basically got a wedding, it makes no sense at all why they don't fly off to Vegas. Especially since they already are in the air at the end of the wedding arc.
I'm not going to disagree with you on that point.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A certain blonde female chemist, who had claimed she could make a perfume which could literally make someone fall in love.
[Linked Image]
wink

Lex thought that she was an itch that had been scratched; apparently, she was reoccurring.
/is reminded of those back scratchers people used in ye olden days (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscratcher). Maybe Lex’s is not long enough?

Lex went to stand up but the point of her foil, which wasn’t dulled with a protective tip, dug into his shoulder. He raised his hands and sat back.
/is reminded of scenes in various foil and sword movies where someone pushes himself onto the blade to reach the opponent after getting stabbed/

“You haven’t returned my phone calls, Lex,” Miranda said coldly.
Lex really does that a lot to women, huh? Is he too stupid to operate a telecommunication device?

He vaguely recalled Lois saying something similar when they met.
clap

He had been unaware that she had sprayed him when she stopped by the other morning to discuss the termination of her funding.
She’s been having gas issue before?

I’m the first to admit when I’ve made a mistake,” he lied,
Why is that a lie. I’m sure he’d be the first to admit it. Not that he ever actually *does* make a mistake. He’s just like Lois in that regard. Those two playing Go should be fun.

. “I’ll be back this afternoon for negotiations, if I haven’t sold my formula elsewhere by then.”
What if he has Mrs. Cox snap her scrawny little neck?

Feelings were the gateway to emotions,
Oooooh! A gateway drug!

None of them appeared to be working. Their one and only thought seemed focused on love.
How about one sprays Revenge at a nuclear power plant, a prison, or on a battlefield?

My God, had Lex acted such a fool with Lois the other day at the luncheon?
No, he had acted more like an obnoxious waste of perfectly good organic matter.

Either the Kryptonite rocks Nigel had acquired were merely overpriced stones, or Lois wasn’t wearing his gift.
Well, it just *has* to be option number one, right?

Lex wouldn’t make that same mistake twice.
Is he going to implant the stones the next time?

He decided to head down there to put a stop to that behavior immediately.
Right. He’s so snapped out of Revenge.

Lex loved the way she said his name like that. He planned to have her moan it again repeatedly in just the same manner after dinner the next night.
[Linked Image]

He wondered if Lois enjoyed being tied up. Somehow, he doubted so, not that it would have any bearing on such plans.
Maybe he should tell her all those things in advance?

“But I need you to understand something,” Lois went on, still speaking in that flirtatious tone he adored. “There is only one man in the world for me.”
clap

She only wished they could get somewhere with this investigation on the perfume so that she could pin him down. Literally.
She’s a naughty girl.

All three men were gentlemanly in their behavior,
confused

Clark even refused to sleep with her the night before, the spoilsport.
Oh, that naughty, naughty boy! Maybe she should pull down his britches and spank him.

Clark really could be so sweet. He really cared for her. Now, Superman…

Superman. Lois moaned just thinking about that skintight suit.
clap Ooooh! She’s such a firecracker.

To her satisfaction, Ralph looked as if he were about to wet himself.
evil

wasn’t worth going to jail for and only getting rare conjugal visits from Clark.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anyway, taking Ralph’s spleen out through his ear would be too fast a death for him; he deserved something much slower, more painful, and a thousand times worse.
How about she gets her hands on some powerful carcinogen substances and injects them into his bloodstream?

One of the magazines indicated that there was an article inside on 10 Ways to Please Your Man. Well, that had potential.
clap Also, that’s easy: Keep away from Kryptonite.

A third one stated it had clues on How to Say ‘Yes’, So He Can’t Say ‘No’. Bull’s eye!
Oh my.

She quickly scanned the article and knew exactly how to woo Clark into bed that night, should he try to put the brakes on their relationship again.
By showing up naked and hitting him over the head, then tying him up?

Clark was almost as frustrated as she was. Sadly, not in the same way.
laugh

perhaps she should suggest that they move in together until the wedding.
Isn’t that highly inappropriate? What would her mother say?

and she gasped as another wave of desire vibrated through her.

Clark glanced up from the floor, where he was gathering the magazines, and gulped.
clap

Who knew what that man was doing to his precious Lois at that very moment?
/makes squeaky bedspring noises/

“No, no, no!” the real Lex shouted, banging his hand on the table in his war room as he looked at the monitor, showing the fiasco happening in his office.
A clone? How old is that clonse?

Lex returned his gaze to the monitor to see that his clone wasn’t kissing Miranda as he earlier assumed, but strangling her with both hands.
clap Drugged and left naked in a bed.

She shaded her eyes and realized she faced a bank of windows, a vaguely familiar bank of windows. Standing on the other side of them was Superman. His arms were crossed and he was staring at her in his usual intense manner.
Oh?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Did he have to wear such bright colors?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: A 3-part FDK! Oh, Michael, I feel so unworthy... but I'll take it anyway. laugh Thank you.

/is reminded of those back scratchers people used in ye olden days (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscratcher). Maybe Lex’s is not long enough?
MIRANDA: [Linked Image] <<shrugs>> Doesn't really matter when he's the 3rd richest person in the world.

I was thinking more like a rash type of itch.

/is reminded of scenes in various foil and sword movies where someone pushes himself onto the blade to reach the opponent after getting stabbed/
LEX: She wasn't worth THAT.

Lex really does that a lot to women, huh? Is he too stupid to operate a telecommunication device?
LEX: <<aside>> Really must talk to Mrs. Cox about my missing phone messages.

She’s been having gas issue before?
[Linked Image] He had a perfume problem a few days earlier.

Why is that a lie. I’m sure he’d be the first to admit it. Not that he ever actually *does* make a mistake. He’s just like Lois in that regard. Those two playing Go should be fun.
Oh, that's right. For it to be his mistake, he has to own it, which he never does. Of course.

What if he has Mrs. Cox snap her scrawny little neck?
He tries not to have Mrs. Cox involved with any of the other females in his herd.

Oooooh! A gateway drug!
drool Huh?

ER <<realizes he's about to witness a bloody death on the newsroom floor>>
There, there. Clark will remove him to the storeroom first.

Clark! Lois just wants to return the compliment.
CLARK: But she could damage that beautiful hand of hers.

Yes, and blood is so hard to get out of white stuff. Especially if you let it dry. Best to immediately clean it. But that would mean she’d have to strip out of that dress. And…
LOIS: hyper So, I get to kill Ralph, AND get undressed! There's a plan!

Like that doesn’t imply sexual servicing.
CLARK: Can you dust a little more to the right, there, Lois?

The true reason Lois is ticked off when she comes to.

<<ER's eyeball pop out of his head again>>
Oh, dear.

Ooooh! She’s such a firecracker.
CLARK: Isn't she? laugh

How about she gets her hands on some powerful carcinogen substances and injects them into his bloodstream?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Also, that’s easy: Keep away from Kryptonite.
She was thinking Clark, not Superman.

By showing up naked and hitting him over the head, then tying him up?
Possibly.

Isn’t that highly inappropriate? What would her mother say?
LOIS: I'm not telling Ellen Lane about this, uh-uh. He's a fake farmer from Kansas. She'd never approve.

<<ER suspects Clark boxed Ralph up and sent him to Timbuktu>>
CLARK: Why? What have they done to deserve that in Timbuktu?

Then why did he not accept her 70:30 offer?
She might notice the math discrepancy easier?

Oh dear. That *so* explains Lex.
It's only one possible solution.

/makes squeaky bedspring noises/
LOIS: clap

A clone? How old is that clonse?
Very young.

Aaaaahhh… So, then why is the clone Lois-obsessed, too? It works *that* fast?
Like the Vatman clone, it caught sight of that photo of Lois in Lex's lab / bedroom.

Only one way to be sure! He has to shoot Lois in the head.
LEX: I'll keep that as an option.

He’s a naughty boy. He won’t get nice things for next year’s Christmas.
Of course he will. He still has her Revenge formula.

Lois drank herself into a stupor at *that* party, too? She’s really quite into the liquor, isn’t she? Got that from mommy, huh?
That was accidental... It was explained in the deleted party scene that was so long it would have taken another part, and I decided to move on to PML. It will be described briefly later.

Drugged and left naked in a bed.
She hasn't realized the latter, yet. Otherwise, exactly.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- continuation of response to Michael's FDK --

Clark kidnapped her? And put her naked in his bed? That usually means… Ralph-like behavior. Oh boy.
Well, you see, Lois's apartment was destroyed in the bomb blast to cover up Lois's abduction. Superman was able to save Lois, but Clark was injured.

Yes, he’s in a safe identity. A place where Lois is unable to find him.
Exactly.

Oh my. She’s showing a lot to Superman.
He's got x-ray vision.

Aaaaawwww… she’s bought herself a Supergirl outfit!
LOIS: [Linked Image]

And what do we call a woman who entertains other men in her boyfriend’s bedroom?
She's taunting the ex-boyfriend who wouldn't kiss her in the could-be potential future boyfriend's bedroom.

Scared what Clark would do to such a scantily dressed Lois?
Scared at what he would look like on the cover of National Whisper in his skintight outfit and her in that negligee.

Oh my. Maybe it would have been safer to try and love her body one final time before he dies.
CLARK: wallbash

Oh my. She doesn’t remember the pheromoan (sic).
It's early yet. Give her time.

No, he’s not the Jaguar.
Yes, blush I know. I went for the obvious joke. <<shrugs innocently>> Sometimes they are more fun.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The last thing she remembered was pleading with him to give her once last chance.
I noticed this quote from the text in Michael's psots, and think it probably should be "give her one last chance".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The last thing she remembered was pleading with him to give her once last chance.
I noticed this quote from the text in Michael's psots, and think it probably should be "give her one last chance".
Thanks. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MIRANDA: <thinks so too, but> <<shrugs>> Doesn't really matter when he's the 3rd richest person in the world.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
So, he needs to visit the doctor before things develop further?
LEX: Well, it has been a while since I had Gretchen over...

Also, given the way your MC dislikes women interested in making contact with Lex, it gives an entirely new interpretation to the whole affair.
clap Gfic and all. <<wink, wink>>

And when her ring finger is all swollen, she can’t put an engagement ring on there.
CLARK: Exactly... no, wait, we can't get married. wallbash

LOIS: Huh?

LOIS: [Hyper] So, I get to kill Ralph, AND get undressed! There's a plan!

ER: I think she missed the point…
There was a point?

Yeah, unsatisfied *and* a maid.
See, it could be worse.

/is too lazy to dig up taps-foot smiley/
I'm sorry, DID you want me to delay PML for another part or two? Because I was 9 pages into the Grant party scene, when I realized that it might take 2 parts to tell it, and really nothing much happened, except Cat having fun with Lois and Clark, and I said... Nah, on to Fruit Flies!

EW: Well, you see, Lois's apartment was destroyed in the bomb blast to cover up Lois's abduction. Superman was able to save Lois, but Clark was injured.

ER: Sounds reasonable.
LOIS: So, you're saying that's not what happened to Clark?

So, a tease?
A revengeful tease?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
CANON LOIS: We *weren't* engaged when I discovered that Clark liked to wear tights... in public.
That was not due to any telling her on Clark's part.

Canon Clark:Hey, I was going to tell her immediately after she said yes to marrying me.

Alt-Clark:And you guys complain at me for not having told Lois yet. At least I have not proposed to her. I would have told her if grumble Wells had not interupted. Although, since who knows who she would have told while under the Pheremone spray, maybe it is good he interupted. Still, I am way ahead of that other guy at telling Lois things, especailly since I have no real past. He has way less to tell her, and yet he never came close this early on.

Canon Clark:Well, I had to learn to be an investigative reporter when I first came to the planet, you had three years of experience at that before you even came to the dimension. And a year of experience as Superman. I had to learn everything all at once.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
So, he needs to visit the doctor before things develop further?

LEX: Well, it has been a while since I had Gretchen over...
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
CANON LOIS: We *weren't* engaged when I discovered that Clark liked to wear tights... in public.
Only because she hadn't said 'yes' yet.
Canon Lois:Clark had not asked me to marry him yet when I figured out he was Superman.

John Pack Lambert
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard