Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Toast.
Clark: But such an enjoyable way to be toast. smile1

“Mmmmm,” Lois moaned. “This is much better, don’t you think?”
Lois: smile1 hyper I just love this.

Charred toast.
Just don't apologize for kissing her this time, and things will go OK.

“I should put these leftovers into the fridge,” Clark recommended,
Lois: That's OK, it can wait until after we make love.

trying to extricate himself from Lois’s embrace so he could breathe again.
Not that it will really help.

“Hurry back!” she called.
Clark: hyper maybe he went to get protection.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Once securely inside his bathroom with the door locked, he started to pace. It was a lousy place to pace. He could cross the floor in three steps, and it was too small to walk up the wall.
Plus Lois might overhear that, and it would be hard to explain.

Lois: What, I just want him to get out of there already, I don't care what it sounds like. Come back to me Clark, please.

Lois clearly wanted to make love to him.
Lois: smile1 see, I knew you were smart Clark.

Maybe not today, he deluded himself into believing, but soon.
Yes, it seems Clark is still in a river in Egypt.

At the very least, she would want to make out some more that afternoon.
Lois: Make out smile1 hyper hyper he wants to make out more.

but he didn’t think he could make love to Lois, only to end up saying goodbye to her and giving her back to her rightful Clark.
Ah, but Clark, Carlos said to do exactly this. You have the blessing of a priest. Go for it.

Didn’t think – Ha! That was understating his situation to the nth degree. Clark knew, in no uncertain terms, that he couldn’t make love to Lois and then leave her, ever.
This causes me to send shock . But making out is ok and it is so fun. Anyway if I leave, Lois might just go running to Luthor, and that I do not want. No way. Not happening.

First of all, he decided he should take this one day at a time. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
Good plan. Maybe Lois will cool down by tomorrow.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He probably was blowing this problem way out of proportion,
Lois: No, I definantely want to make love with Clark.

and it wouldn’t even be an issue. After an afternoon of making out with him, which Clark would sacrifice for the good of the cause, Lois would calm down, right?
Lois: laugh Just keep thinking that Clark. Just come back to me and make out some more, now. Hmm, better yet, let me start getting ready for your return. smile1

She would know that Clark wasn’t going to dump her, so she would stop freaking out, and they could return to dating as normal. Right? Therefore, he only needed to make it through the afternoon.
Lois: Normal dating? What does he mean by that? We havn't gone on a date in months and have been doing intense, heated makeout for a while. What would that mean normal dating would entail?

Clark could do this. He could, somehow, not move their relationship any further forward for one afternoon, right?
Lois: smile1 You can keep going all night long. Let's get going.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He had planned on telling her before Herb returned anyway and Clark had to say goodbye, so there was that plan.
hyper hyper He took off his tie too.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He recalled how Lois had held him after he was unable to save all the kids in the double school bus accident outside that high school basketball game in Milwaukee earlier in the month…
Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? hyper give me Clark now. I can ask him questions about being a stange-visitor from another planet anytime. I mean, I can ask him those in the conference room at the DP. Somehow I think even if we drew the blinds making love in the conference room might be frowned upon. Now, maybe a quick session in the supply closet, but we could not do those very often. And even that would porbably no more than really intense makeout.

Clark knew he couldn’t count on his willpower; it had already proven useless today.
Lois: hyper Come to bed, Clarkie.

and plugged in his lava lamp,
Lois: hyper you got this so we could make love, right?

setting it on the nightstand next to his bed. No, Lois isn’t moving fast at all, he thought wryly.
Lois: Hey, I still have clothes on. This is not fast.

If Clark didn’t get out there soon, she would be naked in his bed and… well… that might be a little too much for his willpower.
Lois: I should have not waited for him to take off my clothes.

He looked back down at that box in his hand. If he scorched it, Lois would be able to smell the smoke. He blew his icy cold breath, freezing the box and its contents as if he had dropped it into a container of liquid nitrogen. Then he simply clapped his hands together, turning it to frozen dust particles. He rinsed his hands in the sink and opened the door to his bedroom.
And this will slow Lois down how exactly? She very likely has protection. Also, with her current state of thought, it is iffy that lack of protection would cause he to pause. Anyway, if he does tell her he is SM, he will have no excuse to not go get some in next to no time.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Valentine’s Day
dance dance . OK, probably not, but I can hope, right?

Lois and Clark must be at one of their apartments.
Umm, why exactly? I can think of lots of other places they might be.

Forty-five minutes later, Herb walked up the final flight of steps to Clark’s apartment. No one had answered at Ms. Lane’s apartment.
Maybe they just really did not want to be interrupted.

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had, since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
Unless of course his assumption about the curse applying fails.

He needed to warn Clark that they could not get married, under any circumstances.
Wait, why? Even if the curse applies, that would not seem to ban marriage "under any circumstances".

If Clark had already made the decision to marry Lois, let alone already asked Lois to be his wife, Herb knew his news would be doubly painful. Herb needed to talk to him before Clark had reached that turning point. He needed to contact him before Clark had any restored hopes of staying in this universe.
Or is Wells just so sure that he can fix things that he is sure it would be a bad thing? Or did he find Lois' "true soulmate" and decide Lois should be with him and not Clark? Hmm, we shall see, I hope soon.

Herb knocked on the door to the apartment and waited, and waited, and waited. Clark never came to the door.
party he is not letting Wells ruin his life.

Herb unfolded the Daily Planet with its red heart shaped “a’s”. It was possible that Herb was already too late. He would need to go back in time another day to try to reach Clark before he and Lois had been exposed too long to the perfume, and each other. Clark’s health and wellbeing depended on it, as did Lois’s.
I am less than convinced of this.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Lois,” Clark inquired, moving from the bathroom to his bedroom window.
hyper hyper I am having an effect on him.

“Clark, you seem a bit nervous,” she observed.
Lois: It's not like we have not slept together yet. OK, maybe never the way I want to, but we have technically selpt together, in your bed.

He smiled at her, hopefully in a reassuring manner.
Lois: I guess I should touch him now.

She left the archway and moved towards him.

“Wait!” he said, holding up his hand. “I don’t want you to step on broken ceramic.”
Lois: love love He is protecting me.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois stopped at his dining room table and watched him finish.
Lois: smile1 I get to see him flex those big muscles of his. I like this.

He dumped the pieces in the trash and turned on the coffee maker.
Lois: Why does he keep delaying. Time to turn up the heat.

“Clark,” Lois said, joining him in the kitchen and surrounding his waist
dance

“Have I ever had sex? Yes,” he said, unable to say more because she moved her arms to around his neck and pressed her lips to his.
party they are kissing.

He tried to remember why he wasn’t making love to her at this very moment, but for some reason his mind failed him.
party she won.

She withdrew her arms. He opened his eyes to find out why, and saw her pushing herself up on the counter. She spread open her legs and pulled him between them, before taking him into her arms again.
Clark: Well so far my msot intimate encounters with Lois have all been in the kitchen.

Clark had to admit he wasn’t adverse to this position. She licked his lips, and he hungrily deepened the kiss, their tongues caressing one another.
party Now they are really kissing.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
A thought flitted across his mind, something about stalling Lois, but he couldn’t find the motivation to stay away. Her hand snaked down to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.
Lois: hyper I am talking with all sorts of parts of my body.

Before he realized it was happening Lois flung open his shirt and began to kiss down his neck to his chest.
Lois: hyper I can talk to all sorts of parts of you.

He had never had anyone touch him quite like that before, caress his body with love and attention.
He is so lucky to have Lois.

It had always been him giving the attention to the woman’s chest. This was a pleasant development. Making love with Lois would be the most sensual experience of his life.
And now he just cannot leave.

Lois’s ragged breath danced across his skin as she kissed back up to his ear. “Take me to bed, Chuck,” she moaned.
party they are really touching now.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Something in his brain nagged him as he lifted her off the counter and into his arms. He was supposed to do something. Coffee?
Lois: I need less clothing, this is not working.

Right! Delay. Delay. Delay! Tell Lois the truth.
hyper we are going to make love.

“I love you, Chuck,” she murmured against his hair.
Lois: hyper it is really going to happen.

“I love you, too, Lois,” he whispered, hating himself for not being able to resist her charms enough to tell her the truth first.
Lois: That's OK. I don't want to talk with words anymore.

Carlos had told Clark to go home, marry Lois, and create his own descendants for Utopia. “That woman isn’t minha,” Carlos had insisted. Lois wasn’t his. Well, the man was a priest after all.
clap they are really moving forward.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Minha,” he murmured, his hand brushing down her soft skin to her bottom. He lifted her up and moved her more onto his lap.
Lois: hyper he is bringing me closer.

“Huh?” Lois mumbled, her voice hoarse.
Lois: Less talking, more action.

“Minha. It’s Portuguese for ‘mine’,” Clark explained.

She grinned. “Portuguese, too. I doubt you’ll ever stop impressing me with that tongue of yours.” She pulled him in for a kiss.
She really is going for double entendres.

Lois: I just love him touching me. dance

He showed her what else he could do with that tongue.
Lois: dance I like this a lot more.

Lois moaned. “Minha. I like it. I want you to call me that, because that’s what I am, yours, forever yours.”
dance I just hope he does not chicken out this time, like at the Metro Club.

he whispered, “Lois, I’m…”
The question we will never know is even if he said the words right now, would she believe them?

“Minha. Call me minha, Chuck,” she said, turning to lie down on the couch and bringing him to cover her.
Lois seems to not want to be on top.

“Minha, I’m…” Clark cleared his throat as the word caught there. “I am…”
Will he say it?

A knock on his front door interrupted him. He glanced up and scooted down his glasses to see who it was. H.G. Wells stood on the other side.
wildguy wildguy crazy wells, interrupting the reveal.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I didn't really expect my questions to be answered at all, so it is actually what I expected, maybe not what I hoped for, but what I expected.
Wow! MORE FDK! John, you spoil me. What enthusiasm you have for my story! smile1 I hope you don't mind if I can't respond to everything, but I'll do my best to hit the highlights.

I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).

It seems like she is never looking when he takes off his glasses.
I've got to stay true to the characters. wink

Clark: I am surprised she just kneed him after that totally creepy and distrubing line.
She had more important things than killing Ralph on her mind. AKA: Clark.

That does not mean she does not think about doing it.
True.

Clark: Maybe she disliked that meal so much that she wants me to make her something else. I can hope can't I?
Nope, a different plausable excuse.

Clark: I guess she is just being normal teasing Lois. I like this teasing though. More of it Lois, please.
clap
Lois: see no reason to go back to the office today...
Lois: article, what article? I had too much fun watching Clark all day.
Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>

“Because, Chuck,”
Clark: I will never hear you say that name again without feeling desire.
Oh, dear. That would be bad, especially if she said it while he was in the suit.

CLARK: Remember NEVER to make Lois angry while in uniform.

That was a pretty good kiss two days before Christmas, OK, the best kiss ever. So maybe. Heck, the kiss on the plane with Trask was my best kiss to that point in my life, baring none.
For a guy with "experience" he's still pretty virginal.

Lois: Right now I am OK with not being on top.
You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.

Clark: But such an enjoyable way to be toast.
clap Yeah, how many priests tell you to "go for it"?

This causes me to send <<wildguys on parade>> against Wells for interupting them later.
Wells was just trying to look out for the best interest of his friend. <<ducking>>

If he was really serious about this wouldn't he leave.

Clark: What, leave. But making out is ok and it is so fun. Anyway if I leave, Lois might just go running to Luthor, and that I do not want. No way. Not happening.
No, the whole point is that he doesn't "want" to leave, so leaving would defeat that purpose, wouldn't it?

Lois: Normal dating? What does he mean by that? We havn't gone on a date in months and have been doing intense, heated makeout for a while. What would that mean normal dating would entail?
No, *today* they did making out. "Normal dating" would be he asking her to dinner / show / dancing, then taking her to dinner / show / dancing and then home again. Then repeat. <<apparently. I've never dated like this, so I'm not sure.>>

Lois: Clark, you are my true soulmate? Why have you been holding back. You can keep going all night long. Let's get going.
clap Figuratively. Figure of speech. Not literally, 'get into his pants'. Although...

He does have a point. Right now there is a 50/50 chance her hormones might go higher if she learns he is SM. Actually, probably not that high, since she feels SM betrayed her, but it is hard to say.
I wonder if a fic was ever written where Lois on Revenge DIDN'T act with enthusiasm when Clark revealed that he was Superman? What if she went ballistic instead?

Good move. Wouldn't want her to see it if she has to come use the bathroom.
That's why he buries it.

Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? Howcome I don't remember this?
Um... It happened off-page. Oh, and when he was dressed as Superman.

Lois: There is no way I could possibly want to jump Clark's bones more than I want to now. That is impossible. Clark clearly fails in basic calculations.
evil

I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?
Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

Not for another two days if he stays to an actual three months.
Estimated dates. He didn't always arrive on the 16th.

Rice, like from a wedding?
Either that or that nasty rice shower that fell from the skies that morning.

we are now to HiM. Although, is it HiM or is it a follow up to the last scene?
Hmmmmmmmm.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

Did he really, or is it part of his being undercover? ...

Is she telling the truth, or is it part of a fully developed cover for the marriage?
Good questions.

Well, I think they are undercover. This does not mean that they won't also consumate their relationship there, but who knows.
The EW knows, but she's not talking. cool

I just don't see Lois tolerating this if she and Clark had really just gotten married.
I don't see that consideration actually stopping Cat.

Well, 3 months is plenty of time to move the relationship forward. Maybe a little fast, but there are people who get married within three months of meeting. It has been almost nine months since there first non-date, and they have both been head-over-heels in love with the other for nearly that long, although in a love triangle built for two, so it can work.
According to Ken, 3 months is all you need. wink

I don't think he believes this story. So I think Lois and Clark are undercover.
No comment.

Yep, this is totally the cover story.
No comment.

No way was this their real wedding. Of course, maybe they already got married while under the pheremone, but figure newlyweds still works as a cover for their investigation. Hmm, maybe.

Hmm, maybe so. That might be it. I doubt it, but maybe.
Maybe. Maybe not.

So he seems to believe the curse will be invoked, but does he have any real evidence?
History.

On further thought, I am sure they are not married, and would not be surprised if Lois is irate at Clark. Well, she was half-an-hour ago, wehther she still is, who knows.
ME! I know! But I'm help

Yes, I am sure they are undercover.
I love your thought process on this.

Which never made sense to me. I mean, why risk getting there before they consumate. Since he had a time machine his timing never made any sense to me.
Because for a time traveler, he has a horrible sense of timing?

Is his goal to deprive Clark of all happiness?
No.

Shouldn't that be "it was as bad as"?
Thanks. Fixed.

Getting married. OK, probably not, but I can hope, right?
But... you said above, that they weren't married, that it was just an undercover assignment.

Maybe they just really did not want to be interrupted.
It's possible. OR they're out on assignment.

Unless of course his assumption about the curse applying fails.
[Linked Image]

Wait, why? Even if the curse applies, that would not seem to ban marriage "under any circumstances".
Um... cause they couldn't... um... consummate said marriage?

Or is Wells just so sure that he can fix things that he is sure it would be a bad thing? Or did he find Lois' "true soulmate" and decide Lois should be with him and not Clark? Hmm, we shall see, I hope soon.
Soon.

he is not letting Wells ruin his life.
Clark doesn't know that Wells wants to ruin / save said life. Either that or he's really busy at the moment and can't come the door. One of the two.

they are together in the bedroom.
Um... sorry... this is a continuation of the previous scene where Clark was pacing the bathroom. Clark has now exited the bathroom.

Now is Clark going to suspect.
As you mentioned before, he's sailing down the river Nile.

baby Clark here we come. OK, maybe there are other options, since Lois probably has protection.
Nope, sorry, I promised Tank "no babies".

Nah, true Clark was not that good.
Canon Clark: EX-cuse me?!

I don't know, it would at least be a deliberate reveal.
Yes, but not a very considerate one.

The libido is not cool at all anymore.
CLARK: Not with a hot babe like that in my apartment.

LOIS: EX-Cuse me?!

CLARK: Oh, look, it's cool again.

No more cooled libido here.
clap Poor fellow.

Lois: Ah, that would be so sweet. Although how a total hunk like him could have.

Hmm, I think this is another sign of lower inhibitions.
You mean, because she would never have asked this sober?

Now he really does have some splaining to do.
Yes, he realizes this.

she won.
LOIS: What do you mean "she won"? Of course, I WON! I always win! And do you know why this is? Because I play TO win. Clark plays to have fun, which is why he always loses. laugh

Now they are really kissing.
Um... they've been kissing, off and on, since leaving the DP.

He is so lucky to have Lois.
CLARK: Strange. I was thinking just the same thing.

And now he just cannot leave.
We shall see.

he is going to tell her.
Correction: He's going to TRY to tell her.

Good plan. I am surprised he is not floating already.
She's holding him down. Either that or the inner-conflict. Or someone nearby has kryptonite.

Way better than with Lana for sure.
CLARK: Not much it could be "way worse" than with Lana.

he finally sees telling her as a postive good. he realizes that his true self involves SM.
See, all good positive things Clark has learned on his trip into hell.

His eyes widened in surprise. “What?”
At least he is surprised.
How is that not an eek ?

This actually is mostly convincing.
Especially to the easily deluded.

She does have a good point.
Ribbit.

Clark: Lois turning down information. Unheard of.
Exactly. Highly unusual.

At some level these are the words most likely to make him tell.
And this is a bad thing?

But Carlos gave her to him, so did true Clark, although he does not know that.
True about the former (which he needs to convince himself of) and true about the former, which I doubt he'll ever know.

they are really moving forward.
EW: WHAT?! No, that can't happen? Where's Jimmy? What! On assignment? What's he doing on assignment? What assignment? Photographing April Stephens? <<groans>> Jimmy, that wasn't your assignment. Okay, how about Jimbo? In class? What's he doing in Class? Oh, right, he's at university. Cat?

CAT: I'm not interrupting that!

EW: Perry?

PERRY: Rihalia!

EW: Never mind. Anyone? Anyone at all?

She really is going for double entendres.
laugh

an enderment she likes. Although will she like it once the Revenge wears off?
Yep! We have a winner! Oh, right. Yes, it's one that will remind her of her Revenge filled romp with Clark, but... well... beggers can't be choosers.

The question we will never know is even if he said the words right now, would she believe them?
I'm sure he could've backed it up with proof.

Lois seems to not want to be on top.
Sorry, more room at that end of the couch than on Clark's end.

Will he say it?
Not today.

<<wildguys>> crazy wells, interrupting the reveal.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really made at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.

Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>
Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.

Lois: Right now I am OK with not being on top.
You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.
Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?
Would Clark give Lois RED roses?
After the events we just went throug, why not. Also, as part of a cover for their being on a honeymoon. Hmm, on the other hand, probably not. At least not leaving them on her desk.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really mad at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.
So, once she learns what his secret is, she's going to be mad at herself? Possibly. Probably. But I'm sure she'll divert it onto someone else. Who? No idea. laugh [Linked Image]

Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.
Don't worry about it. Clark gave her credit for doing work as well.

Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.
Nope. Just looking for a plausible excuse. It will probably mold in the fridge, well, if it had been Lois's fridge. Clark will most likely throw it out.

CLARK: whinging

JOHN:I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?

EW: Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

JOHN: After the events we just went throug, why not.
Because Clark has bad associations with red roses.

Also, as part of a cover for their being on a honeymoon. Hmm, on the other hand, probably not. At least not leaving them on her desk.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The restaurant was everything that Lois had expected: dark and cave-like with romantic booths lit by candles on the tables.
Ah, I see she’s got a plan.

“Go for it, Lane! Tell him how you feel.”
Right.
LOIS: What do you mean, I don’t sound like my usual self?

but the bastard had blocked her view of Clark,
So, *that’s* why he got kicked.

and said those nasty things to her. She quickly disposed of him, and then she could see her handsome Clark again, which made her feel much better.
clap

She couldn’t believe how messed up it had gotten during their cab-ride.
She looked like she’s just been f…fished out of the river?

For some reason, though Clark clearly liked kissing her as much as she loved kissing him, he seemed to think she was being excessively affectionate, as if their love could ever be such a thing. Clark must have been teasing her, the silly man.
She’d better cool it down some or he might get suspicious.

“You’re so funny, Chuck,” Lois said, tapping him on his nose. “I love you.”

His face turned so serious, it almost scared her. Would he try to hurt her like Paul, Claude, and Superman had?
Uh-oh.

She should have known better. Clark would never hurt her. He could never hurt her. Well, he had, but that hadn’t been intentional. He was the most wonderful man ever.
I can’t imagine how bad that would have been if it where Lex instead of Clark.

He was even better than Superman was. She exhaled. Too bad Clark couldn’t fly,
[Linked Image]

He didn’t just say he loved her and have them only be words, which he didn’t mean, like that other man who flew.
[Linked Image] Also, she’s very funny in regard to her Superman references.

When Clark said he loved her, he meant it. They would be together forever, she just knew it.
Well…two weeks.

“No, that won’t do. I need something more loving to call you, something special just for you.”
Dolt? Muttonheaded dolt?

I must admit that I like it when you call me ‘Chuck’.
What’s the name of the bride of that horror-doll ‘Chuck’?

Nobody is as smart as you,” she said, which strangely enough made his brow furrow.

Why didn’t Clark like it when she complimented him?
Because she just told him that he’s smarter than her. He doesn’t like it when someone badmouths his beloved. Also, he thinks it’s OOC.
LOIS: Ribbit?

She felt so happy she could float off the ground, so why didn’t he?
Got his legs locked around the table feet?

“Well, except me, of course,” she went on with a grin to let him know she had been teasing, and he laughed again. Mission accomplished!
laugh

She had been dreaming again, recently, what could have been if they had made love that night.
[Linked Image] ?

“You know.” She kept her voice low and set her hand on his leg. “I want you, Clark.”
That’s quite forward of her. Propositioning him like that.

“I want you too, Lois, but don’t you think we’re moving too quickly?” he said.
Eeeeeehhhh…

He shook his head as confusion. “‘My darling’?”
Thought so.

“Yes, but I’m not one to make love, just because I’m physically able.”
That’s called having sex.

She interrupted him to continue her argument. “Clark, didn’t we almost make love in the storeroom at the Metro Club?”
Umm…bunny love?

“But, what, Clark? We were interrupted; otherwise we’d already be lovers now.”
Now, wouldn’t that have bummed Miranda out? Also, Lois would have been quite ticke doff when she had learned about all his lying.

I want to share our bodies, and until we do, I won’t feel like you trust me, or truly love me.”
I think he’s in a pickle now.

With him, making love would show him he could trust her with the truth, because she trusted him.
clap

“I love you, and only you,”
Umm…

he said, kissing one of her hands, then the other, and not answering her question at all.
See? Just like Lex.

That was better. Lois relaxed. She knew Clark wouldn’t cheat on her. Of course, he wouldn’t. His life depended on him being faithful.
clap A true hero.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He probably was blowing this problem way out of proportion, and it wouldn’t even be an issue. After an afternoon of making out with him, which Clark would sacrifice for the good of the cause, Lois would calm down, right?
Either that, or she’s already waiting for him in his bed. Naked. Or on the couch, only dressed in one of his dress shirts.

Therefore, he only needed to make it through the afternoon.
Right.

He could tell her he was Superman; that might work.
Making her angry would normally work in cooling things off. But right now, she might rather start crying.

Not that they would progress far enough for her to take off his clothes, but just in case… because he’d hate Lois to discover that he was Superman by trying to get into Clark’s pants.
Only to find out that Superman’s already there?

Perhaps in-a-relationship Lois was much more affectionate than just-friends Lois.
Uh-huh.

Telling Lois that he was Superman might slow her ardor a bit, but there was a slim chance that, after she yelled at him and asked him a hundred and one questions, she would want to jump his bones more than before he told her.
[Linked Image]

Clark knew he couldn’t count on his willpower; it had already proven useless today.
Nope, his willpower will wither and die like one of Lois’s desk plants when placed directly in front of the sun. In space. Directly in front of the sun. Held by Superman. Also, his willpower is the inverse function of other parts of him.

He stopped pacing as an idea popped into his head. It was just another delaying tactic, but at this moment, he could take what he could get. He opened his medicine cabinet and removed the still to be opened box of condoms
clap

he had bought on the way home from the Metro Club that night so many months ago. He shut his eyes and shook his head. Lois was right. They weren’t moving all that fast.
[Linked Image]

She had lowered his blinds and plugged in his lava lamp, setting it on the nightstand next to his bed.
She gotten it down from the loft?

No, Lois isn’t moving fast at all, he thought wryly.
evil

From behind him Herb heard Jimmy tell Cat, “CK’s going to kill us,” before they burst into laughter again.
Nah. That’s against policy. Lois on the other hand…

It was best if he delivered it earlier this time.
laugh

Thursday, February 3, 1994
Ahhhh, there you are. Also. Hey!

Once again, Herb stepped into the newsroom from the elevator. The change from the Valentine’s Day he had just come from was drastic. Streamers, paper doily hearts, roses were everywhere.
So, it should have been Feb. 2nd, then?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois and Clark must be at one of their apartments. He decided to check Ms. Lane’s apartment first.
*Buuuuuuzzzzzzzzz*

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had,
Not his choice.

since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
Aaaahhh…

Revenge, Revisited

Wednesday, February 2, 1994
You are *very* sneaky there, Virginia. Or should we call you Mxy?

That thought was like refreshing ice water on his resolve. He sighed. And on his libido.
/makes sound like a balloon losing its air/

“How about you join me in the bedroom, instead?” Lois countered.

The mug, which he was pulling from the shelf, fumbled in his hand and crashed to the floor. Clark placed a hand to his head and exhaled, before retrieving his broom and dustpan.
She’s still dressed normally?

“Is this… Have you ever made love before?”
CLARK: I was intimate. I wouldn’t call it love. Although, Rachel…
LOIS: I thought your fiancée’s name was Lana?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

He tried to remember why he wasn’t making love to her at this very moment, but for some reason his mind failed him.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: I’m finally catching up. Apparently, I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time spoiling my kids, so I had some spoiling to do.
Ah, I see she’s got a plan.
Didn’t Tempus say only villains plan? [Linked Image]

Right.
LOIS: What do you mean, I don’t sound like my usual self?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So, *that’s* why he got kicked.
LOIS: [Linked Image] and because it was long overdue.

She looked like she’s just been f…fished out of the river?
LOIS: <<quizically>> My hair’s not wet.

She’d better cool it down some or he might get suspicious.
CLARK: Huh? [Linked Image]

I can’t imagine how bad that would have been if it where Lex instead of Clark.
That sounds like a scary fic. Lois going nutso for Lex instead of Clark.

Also, she’s very funny in regard to her Superman references.
Well, the man DID dump her.

Well…two weeks.
Hey, that’s a long term relationship for Lois.

Dolt? Muttonheaded dolt?
She’ll save those until post-reveal.

What’s the name of the bride of that horror-doll ‘Chuck’?
Bride of Chucky? Not exactly my type of movie.

Because she just told him that he’s smarter than her. He doesn’t like it when someone badmouths his beloved. Also, he thinks it’s OOC.
LOIS: Ribbit?
clap

Got his legs locked around the table feet?
clap

/points at two lines on pregnancy test/
CLARK: And this would be a bad thing?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

To put the key inside the lock before he would just blow right through the door?
laugh Yes.
Does he think doing that is a good idea with a horny Lois out front?
CLARK: The bathroom door has a lock.
LOIS: Good thing I always carry lockpicks.

Maybe if Lex shot him with a Kryptonite bullet? Would that help his leaving?
LEX: I wouldn’t mind doing it even if he didn’t want to leave.
A true hero.
laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard