Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#92164 12/21/12 10:46 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This Comment section is for both parts of "It's a Wrong Christmas".

If you've only read Part One, here's Part 2 .

Here's the link, in case you're interested in reading more of Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark . I know this is a long on-going epic (still a WIP), so I've broken the story down the shorter stories (arcs) on the TOC page in case you only want to tackle it a section at a time.

I would like to thank IolantheAlias and Mrs. Luthor for being my wonderful, hilarious, and inspiring Betas on Wrong Clark. notworthy

Comments?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
See I knew readin this was worthwhile.

You have this passage really early on "“The Luthor House?” Clark repeated with terseness, before surprise hit him. What was Lois doing reporting on homeless children? Lois had hated everything about the Beckworth School article. Why was this first he had heard of it?"

I am pretty sure it should be "Why was this the first he had". I don't think first can stand alone.

Then there is "“Lex Luthor graciously invited Lois spend the day at his charity to report on how the children are spending their Christmas Eve. She took Jimmy with her,” Perry explained." I am pretty sure it should be "Lois to spend".

She pushed her hands against his shoulders momentarily before her arms surrounded his neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.
dance she deppened the kiss. I really did not notice this on my first read.

He knew had hurt Lois’s feelings, and before he could apologize, she was off spending the day at one of Luthor’s charities.
I think this should say "He knew he had hurt". Sorry to point out so many problems.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
See I knew readin this was worthwhile.

Sorry to point out so many problems.
Thanks for all your help, John. Hope you had a good holiday. laugh wave

EDIT: All fixed. blush And all within that first scene too. <<crawls under a rock to hide until the embarrassment wears off or it's time to post the next installment of Wrong Clark, whichever comes first>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard