OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally Sgt. Tartaglia sat down and dialed Lt. Henderson. When he set the phone down he said, “Lt. Henderson will see the hero of 9th and Siegel. Third door on the left.” As he finished speaking he started chuckling at Clark’s embarrassment.
This was a cute opening for this particular chapter. I especially like the way Bill Henderson asked for his authograph and it was his witness statement. Terrific!

As Clark hung-up the phone he turned to Lois and said, “That was Bobby. We are meeting him tonight and we have to bring two deluxe pizzas from Elizabeth’s on whole wheat crusts.”
Hey, we had that for dinner last night and it was yummy! smile

OK. So now I have to wait until the next chapter to find out about Clark's decision. No way is he going back to rescuing Lois and Clarks in other universes and leave his wife behind.

Having Herb interact with Martha and Jonathan will be a very different change of pace.

Next part please! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

I just couldn't help putting Clark in an embarrassing situation like that. He always tries to blend into the background and here he is the center of attention.

What do you think of Sgt. Tartaglia? I plan to make hm a recurring character.

Word of warning- Twists and turns ahead. Hold onto your hat, this ride is about to become more active.

I will be changing the posting schedule slightly. Since we have 2 Tuesday holidays I will probably post on Monday both weeks.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The good sargent is a hoot! Love the pastries his dear wife makes.

I almost felt like I was reading an episode of Hill Street Blues! (Sniff!)

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Oddly enough I remember the episode you are referring to. clap

Sgt. Tartaglia however, is nothing like that creep. He was trying to bribe the guys to vote for him as their rep.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard