Columnist
L
Any feedback? One chapter to go! smile

#91706 12/02/12 03:39 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yippee!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#91707 12/02/12 06:56 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One chapter left? With this kind of ending? How? [Linked Image]

Doesn't Lex know Clark's secret identity? I'm glad Lex didn't tell the other villians what he knew.

This pilot had successfully found the island, and now, he was taking Lex and his friends there.
I think you mean "associates" here instead of friends. These people aren't Lex's "friends".

So Clark knows Lois has been working a huge story. I'm sorry Lois felt the need to out The Martian. It will make Clark less willing to tell her the truth about Superman.

Wow, Scarecrow's gas is a scarey thing. Too bad Clark didn't think to suck it up before everyone was infected. Yea, Batman has an antidote! I hope they can stop Lex and his band of supervillians from destroying Wonder Woman's homeworld and get her back the lasso.

I can't believe that Clark was going to give up his secret so quickly and easily to Lois (especially after she had just outed the Martian). Good thing that Batman thinks faster on his feet. clap

Action packed part. I'm glad you came back and aren't leaving us hanging without an ending. Thanks!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91708 12/03/12 01:09 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I think Clark would assume that since Lois loves Superman she would not out him. Still, her outing the Martian probably has to hurt.

I liked the Lois and Clark interaction section the best. Lois messing up chicken soup was just classic.

I think they should have brought Lois along. They need a smart-non-super character on their side to balance out Luthor on the other side.

John Pack Lambert
#91709 12/03/12 01:25 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think they should have brought Lois along. They need a smart-non-super character on their side to balance out Luthor on the other side.
Um.... don't they have Batman? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91710 12/03/12 01:31 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] I think they should have brought Lois along. They need a smart-non-super character on their side to balance out Luthor on the other side.
Um.... don't they have Batman? wink [/b]
True, I knew someone might point that out. Still, I think it could not hurt to have Lois. Although after she outted the Martian, maybe the other heroes would veto Superman on bringing her along.

John Pack Lambert
#91711 12/05/12 12:40 PM
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by Morgana:
Yippee!
I'm glad you liked it. smile

Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[QB] One chapter left? With this kind of ending? How? [Linked Image]
If I need to, I'll add an extra chapter, but based on my outline, one chapter should be enough.

Doesn't Lex know Clark's secret identity? I'm glad Lex didn't tell the other villians what he knew.
Fortunately for Clark, Lex wasn't able to deduce his secret identity. Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Flash weren't so lucky, though.

This pilot had successfully found the island, and now, he was taking Lex and his friends there.
I think you mean "associates" here instead of friends. These people aren't Lex's "friends".
True. Assossiates makes more sense. I'll remember that when I make edits to the story.

So Clark knows Lois has been working a huge story. I'm sorry Lois felt the need to out The Martian. It will make Clark less willing to tell her the truth about Superman.
Interesting you should mention this. I originally had a scene in this chapter that dealt with that, but I decided to move it to the last chapter.

glad you came back and aren't leaving us hanging without an ending. Thanks!
Your welcome. I've been extremely busy , but I really didn't want to abandon this story and leave the readers without an ending.

Originally posted by John Lambert: I liked the Lois and Clark interaction section the best. Lois messing up chicken soup was just classic.
That was one of my favorite scenes to write. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably have the last chapter finished by the end of the weekend. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard