Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Luckily, her brain was still in control today.
[Linked Image]

What were they talking about again?
Sex?

“For my safety? I don’t want you protect me, Clark. I can take care of myself,” she told him proudly.
/points at bullet-hole-shaped scar on her biceps.

“I invited myself over,” she retorted, pulling it away from him. “The least I can do is make my own bed, Clark.”
Umm…

“Probably not,” Clark said vaguely. “But if you’re afraid someone is out to get you…”
Have Clark stay between the door and the bedroom?

The longer she stayed in his arms, the more his lies about his past didn’t matter. There was just something about Clark that made her think he could somehow help her recover from all the pain in her life.
He went to a perfume shop the other day and got a new aftershave for use when he goes undercover at the homeless shelter?

“Are you suggesting that we share it?” he asked, his voice deepening, while having a sharp panicked edge to it.
[Linked Image]

She opened her mouth to protest further. He agreed?
Yeah. Didn’t she get the memo? Gentlemen prefer Blondes.

She had to concede that point; but would he be able to sleep on the couch? How would she be able to rifle through his drawers, searching for clues, if he couldn’t sleep?
Right. Completely forgot about that angle. My bad.

He made an odd strangled sort of noise. “Trust me, Lois, when I say clothes wouldn’t be a bother, no bother at all,” he said, and hurried into his bedroom. She followed.
hyper /recommends checking out Dandello’s The Moaning After over yonder/

He couldn’t see her body, but it was as if he could sense her near body, almost to the point of touch anyway. His body reached towards her,
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: [Linked Image] Michael's back! RL didn't eat him alive! <<or something not so obviously excited>> [Linked Image]

Oh, this déjà-vu is going to be fun during PML /imagines EW going ‘oh no, not *that* track again’/
Don't worry. It's different. Lex catches Miranda before she sprays anyone and turns her over the authorities. So thrilled by his about-face change of personality, Lois begs to date Lex, but he's decided to become a Hari Krishna instead. Clark, so depressed by this development, steals a vile of 100% Revenge from police evidence and accidently sprays Cat instead of Lois. He is never heard from again; although, Cat still sends Christmas cards to the Daily Planet of them and their 14 kids. Oh, dear, did that have too many spoilers?

Hey, they could always make it a three’s company. Polyandrous marriage. And with Clark’s track record of attendance, it would be decades before the neighbors realized there’s actually two husbands.
LOIS: This sounds like a doable plan. What do you guys think?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

True CLARK: [Linked Image]

<<ER unable to write any more FDK due to shock>> Oh my, is he watching tab-a/slot-b movie? They are infamous for their corny music.
Possibly.

And he probably referred to an adult movie star who was a mainstream movie star in Alt-world?
Or vice versa.

Relax Clark. Unless the cover’s either completely black or filled with various depictions very naked movie participants, you’re probably safe.
CAT: Oh, dear, did I put the right movie in that box? [Linked Image]

Yeah, in today’s world, he’d have done the affair and contemplated telling his wife while she’s hiring Russian killers and hiding a life as a sleeper agent.
Fine! Ruin the ending for me.

It would have moved things along?
Hmmmm. Lois? What's in that envelope you're sending annoymously to Clark?

LOIS: Oh, nothing.

Not since he found out he had x-ray vision? Or since Lana turned him off sex?
[Linked Image]

I guess, sexy but distant Lois is better than cute and cuddly Lois.
CLARK: No, not what I meant at all. I meant that angry sexy-kitten Lois is much easier to be "just friends" with, because her willpower is her super ability.

Well, he’s a Clark, so…
drool Huh?

She thinks that’s a safe bet, huh?
With his track record?

Right. <<says ER heavily dripping with sarcasm>>
Good thing Clark didn't test that theory by taking a hot shower and leaving the bathroom door, not only unlocked, but wide open. Oh, wait, the night's not over yet. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Hey, look, MORE from Michael -- drool Huh?

Awwwwwwww /waits for Lois’s POV/
evil

Down boy. She’s taking about Lex.
No, Ralph. <<ducking>> Jimbo? Right! Superman.

Maybe he could start loisnapping brunettes in his home dimension, dress them up in smart business suits with miniskirts and page-bob haircuts…?
Yeah, that sounds like it wouldn't lead to prision / asyalm over in Gotham City where all of Batman's enemies live. Oh, wait, not Batman in Alt-World. mecry

Maybe if he went to Lex and handed him a gun loaded with Kryptonite bullets?
But that wouldn't be living, now would it?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<Virginia goes nuts over inbox> Michael's back! RL didn't eat him alive! <<or something not so obviously excited>> <Virginia plays innocent EW>
clap

Oh, dear, did that have too many spoilers?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: <Not quite convinced about the idea but willing to give it a try>

True CLARK: <Would prefer not to try it. He’s a bit possessive ever since he possessed Lois during that one lifetime>
Now now, Lois, before you get all angry with them, for not jumping in with all appendages, think about how you would feel if Clark had multiple Loises. [Linked Image] Right, Loises die too easily for there ever to be a surplus of Loises around.

CLARK: clap

quote: I guess, sexy but distant Lois is better than cute and cuddly Lois.

CLARK: No, not what I meant at all. I meant that angry sexy-kitten Lois is much easier to be "just friends" with, because her willpower is her super ability.
LOIS: Sex-kitten? mad
ER: And Clark’s her Kryptonite evil

CLARK: [Drool] Huh?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: She thinks that’s a safe bet, huh?

With his track record?
True. But what’s the forfeit if she does keep up?

Good thing Clark didn't test that theory by taking a hot shower and leaving the bathroom door, not only unlocked, but wide open. Oh, wait, the night's not over yet.
Hey!

quote: <ER pops popcorn>

Oh, so you noticed the word "today" in that sentance, did you?
[Linked Image]

Yes, it's much better if the killer gets Clark, leaving time for Lois to escape.
/points at surplus of Clarks/

quote: He went to a perfume shop the other day and got a new aftershave for use when he goes undercover at the homeless shelter?

<EW realized really fun plot twist>
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<Michael gets carried away on a stretcher>>
Oh, dear. You do realize I was joking, right?

CLARK: <Not quite convinced about the idea but willing to give it a try>

True CLARK: <Would prefer not to try it. He’s a bit possessive ever since he possessed Lois during that one lifetime>
Interesting smilie interpretation there.

CLARK: No, that's NOT what that raspberry meant!

Now now, Lois, before you get all angry with them, for not jumping in with all appendages, think about how you would feel if Clark had multiple Loises. <<Silly Reader forgot how vulnerable Lois is>> Right, Lois’s die too easily for there ever to be a surplus of Loises around.

CLARK: <<sad>>

TRUE CLARK: <<cries>>
CLARK: Now, wait a cotton-picking minute. I'm only "sad" but her True Clark is balling his eyes out? I don't think so, bub! I'd be much more distraught <<so distraught I might be in a Mouserocks story by that name>> being that I've already lost ONE Lois to death, and another to marriage to another guy, just like him!

TRUE CLARK: Really? You think this is a competition?

LOIS: Hello? Guys! I'm not dead! I'm still standing right here, being ignored over which of you would grieving me more. Plu-eese. <<pulls out mobile phone>> Hello, Lex? Yes, I will have drinks with you.

Both CLARKs: whinging

That would imply he knows his adult movie stars from back home.

Now that would be a mean trick. /recommends reading MLT’s Superstud/
Really need to read that. It's on my to-do list.

Actually, never seen it. Also, not really that excited about movies heavy on the harmonic vocals.
Musicals?

LOIS: Sex-kitten? <<turns on her super powers>>

ER: And Clark’s her Kryptonite
whinging

You said ‘leave’ not ‘living’.
Okay, my bad. Point to you.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. You do realize I was joking, right?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<<ER hiding from previous posting>> Joking?
You didn't think I'd actually do that, did you?

And here I thought ‘let’s look at it through a Clark filter’. I mean the guy won’t even consider letting Lex go splat if he can help it.
CLARK: No! That's the other guy. <<points at canon Clark>> I'm more of a realist.

TRUE CLARK does have a point. And I thought ALT CLARK might have gotten used to it by now and is able to take that more in stride, especially since this particular Lois is already spoiled anyway.
LOIS: Spoiled? [Linked Image]Spoiled? What does that mean? I'm not spoiled? Or do you mean like garbage?! [Linked Image]

TEMPUS: Is willing to help with the first bit
TRUE CLARK: Shall I take care of him, or do you...?

CLARK: Nah, go right ahead. Remember to remind him of the Golden Rule. <<EW Note: that would be "do onto others, as you'd like them to do onto you".>>

TRUE CLARK: I'll do that. laugh

Like posting more parts wouldn’t the do trick…
I'm currently procrastinating on writing 85, that's like 20 more parts than this one. That's not enough for you?

You mean, on the left bottom corner, passport-picture sized?
Um... No. If you replaced Cat's picture here...

CAT: Hey!

And put in Lois's picture instead...

LOIS: Hey! Oh, wait, I look good. This is for Superman? Okay.

CAT: HEY!

They’re freshly washed and pressed?
Because they have Clark cooties, not Cat cooties.

Does he *really* think he can afford to be picky like that?
CLARK: Um... Yes? I mean, I'm here to fulfill my fantasy, like on Fantisy Island, right? So, I'd like the real thing, please.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<ER hiding from previous posting>> Joking?

You didn't think I'd actually do that, did you?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: No! That's the other guy. <<points at canon Clark>> I'm more of a realist.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Huh, she does have a smell theme going. Say, is it possible she’s not been showering much since they found bugs in her shower head?
LOIS: EX-cuse me! I shower plenty, if you must know. I spend LOTS and LOTS of time in the shower. I'm cleaner than I've been since visiting that Met. Sew. Rec. Fac.!

CLARK: Nah, go right ahead. Remember to remind him of the Golden Rule. <<EW Note: that would be "do onto others, as you'd like them to do onto you".>>

TRUE CLARK: I'll do that.

ER: So, TRUE CLARK would love for Tempus to kick him with all his strengths where only Lois is supposed to touch him?
Well, since Tempus killed True Clark, and if True Clark was to do Tempus what Tempus had done to him...

TEMPUS: <<looks at watch>> Look at the time! I've got a interdimensional time machine to catch. [Linked Image]

I *was* wondering whether to ask if you’re happy you got that big a buffer again.
Actually my cushion is at 7 parts at the moment, only 20-ish for those readers who haven't caught up yet.

So, Lois’s head on Cat’s lingerie-clad body?
CAT: That makes sense. I could see Lois doing that. My body is worth stealing.

LOIS: I most certainly DID not! If Superman... we are talking about Superman, here, not Clark, right?... is going to fantasize about me, it's going to be with ALL of me!

CAT: So, you want ALL of Metropolis to see your scantally clad body on a billboard?

LOIS: blush Uh... er... um....

CAT: I thought not.

ER2TRUECLARK: He’s adorable, isn’t he?

TRUE CLARK: Yeah, but he'll still go <<leaping off a tall building with a piece of Kryptonite in his boot>> if he touches her again.
LOIS: I'm never going to win, am I?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Huh, she does have a smell theme going. Say, is it possible she’s not been showering much since they found bugs in her shower head?

LOIS: EX-cuse me! I shower plenty, if you must know. I spend LOTS and LOTS of time in the shower. I'm cleaner than I've been since visiting that Met. Sew. Rec. Fac.!
CLARK: I can attest to that. I mean, she doesn’t smell bad. Umm…she keeps all crevices clean? Err… wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

CLARK: I can attest to that. I mean, she doesn’t smell bad. Umm…she keeps all crevices clean? Err… <<goes into hiding>>
LOIS: You BETTER go into hiding, bub! How exactly do you know that I've been taking several showers a day?

EW: Well, since Tempus killed True Clark, and if True Clark was to do Tempus what Tempus had done to him...

ER: You don’t kill bad guys. Ugh-uh.
But didn't he ask for it?

LOIS: I'm never going to win, am I?

ER: Loooooser!
LOIS: whinging wildguy <<This is just my assumption if Lois doesn't get to win by the end of this epic>>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: You BETTER go into hiding, bub! How exactly do you know that I've been taking several showers a day?
ER: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

But didn't he ask for it?
And since when do you give a bad guy what he wants? For all you know, he could be possessed by some alien that requires the host’s body to be killed in an excruciatingly painful and violent way to complete its maturation cycle and break free so it can take over the planet.

Readers: [Whinging] [Wildguy] <<This is just my assumption if Lois doesn't get to win by the end of this epic>>
Yes, I can see how that would be awkward for EW.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And since when do you give a bad guy what he wants?
I know the correct answer is "never", but come on! The guy deserves it. How about if Clark accidently kills him and then is all: [Linked Image]

For all you know, he could be possessed by some alien that requires the host’s body to be killed in an excruciatingly painful and violent way to complete its maturation cycle and break free so it can take over the planet.
I always knew Tempus was evil.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about if Clark accidently kills him and then is all: <embarrassed about having done a big no-no in the living room>
laugh

I always knew Tempus was evil.
No no, I think he just wants to play.

wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard