Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91468 11/27/12 06:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Taking a break from online Christmas shopping to provide you all with a new chapter. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91469 11/27/12 07:23 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! smile1 Yes, Clark, you needed to have worked out a better reason than that for Trask kidnapping you. I can see him going stir crazy, but... um... he flies. Can't he get out? It took him 4 days to heal, but only a week to get his powers back? I would think with daily doses of K, it would take longer to recover. But I'm sure it took him longer than that to recover from the malnutrition, right? Or was that included in the healing? sloppy for Clark. We're glad he's feeling better.

I can understand that they all stayed in Metropolis to recover and all, but LnC want <<need>> their privacy, M&J! Couldn't he go over to HER apartment to stay the night? He doesn't want to sleep alone. After all that happened to him doesn't he deserve him snuggling?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

What?! Only one more part left?! But... but... but... say you have a Christmas / holiday / winter story on the back burner somewhere? Something light and fluffy and cheery, where nobody gets beaten up. Maybe I'll just go read "Snowbound" again. That was good. Very good.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91470 11/28/12 04:34 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Virginia! wave

Yea! Super Sootman is born! No, I guess that wouldn't work because his initials would be SS.
laugh

But... but... but... he looked like he was covered from head to toe in soot! I tell you his name is Sootman! That's what the "S" stands for. There's always Santa.
Clark: So, I get to don a red suit and work one night a year?

For some reason, I can't see this Clark using "S" or his family crest on his uniform though.
All shall be revealed...

I'm glad he helped. Can they put Luthor in jail for the arson?
Luthor is already in jail. Remember, Tempus picked up a paper that had a Lane and Kent headline about Lex being found guilty "on all accounts." wink

What a romantic proposal! But just one question. They are in the middle of nowhere, on a deserted island, in the middle of the night. What's with the suits? I thought Clark told Lois early because he wanted to get more <<cough, cough>> intimate <<cough>> with her?

Is he still a very patient man? Like Lois would let him get away with that after what happened to him disapearing on her for months on end. Maybe he is. Maybe they are being very good. It's been a long time since I was out there. I can't imagine dating Clark for that long and still being... well, good. If Lois is, can she like get an award or something?
He didn't tell her his secret just to get into her pants. He knew he had to be truthful to her because he loves her. Like our Clark did. Only this one didn't have to worry about Lois salivating over Superman.

The suits are because he's a gentleman. wink

LOIS: I *so* totally deserve an award!
Anything for an award, huh, Lois?

Yea! Clark's back at work (yes, I realize I'm working my way backwards through this FDK).
rotflol It's fun though!

Yes, Clark, you needed to have worked out a better reason than that for Trask kidnapping you.
Clark: I know. I promise to come up with better ones in the future...<looks down, ashamed, toeing the carpet>

I can see him going stir crazy, but... um... he flies. Can't he get out?
He did, twice, but fear of discovery kept him homebound.

It took him 4 days to heal, but only a week to get his powers back? I would think with daily doses of K, it would take longer to recover. But I'm sure it took him longer than that to recover from the malnutrition, right? Or was that included in the healing? for Clark. We're glad he's feeling better.
Four days to heal the cuts, bruises, broken bones, what have you. Longer to be able to use his powers and get back to a healthy body condition, though I would imagine both food *and* sunlight would contribute to that.

I can understand that they all stayed in Metropolis to recover and all, but LnC want <<need>> their privacy, M&J! Couldn't he go over to HER apartment to stay the night? He doesn't want to sleep alone. After all that happened to him doesn't he deserve him snuggling?
Oh, I'm sure he got lots of snuggling. And I would think M&J would hotel it at night. wink But as for him going to her place - he'd be too afraid of being seen.

What?! Only one more part left?! But... but... but... say you have a Christmas / holiday / winter story on the back burner somewhere? Something light and fluffy and cheery, where nobody gets beaten up. Maybe I'll just go read "Snowbound" again. That was good. Very good.
Thank you! Umm...holiday one. I had hoped to write one. But I'm not sure it will happen. My muse has been stuck on "Broken" lately. And that is far from a happy tale.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91471 11/28/12 06:12 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I am glad Clark recovered and returned to work.

THe proposal was OK. I wan't so surprised by the swimming suits, but that Lois actually took up Clark's offer of a secluded place to change. I was expecting her to say "nah, Clark, I will change right here in front of you".

I am glad Clark helped. I wish Lois had come up with the disguise idea quicker, but I can see how fear of him being revealed would be pretty big.

John Pack Lambert
#91472 11/28/12 07:18 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I am glad Clark recovered and returned to work.

THe proposal was OK. I wan't so surprised by the swimming suits, but that Lois actually took up Clark's offer of a secluded place to change. I was expecting her to say "nah, Clark, I will change right here in front of you".

I am glad Clark helped. I wish Lois had come up with the disguise idea quicker, but I can see how fear of him being revealed would be pretty big.
Hi, John! wave

If Lois had changed in front of Clark, I'm thinking this story would have quickly found its way to the *other* side of the boards! wink

Clark's definitely got an ingrained fear of discovery, despite his need to help. But neither he nor Lois have really had an opportunity to be inspired into creating the "spare set of clothes" to keep around. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91473 12/09/12 01:20 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He drew in a deep breath, reveling in the familiar sights, smells, and sounds of the newsroom.
The cloying cloud of perfume from Cat. The heavy scent of cheap peppermint schnaps sprinkled with bits of vomit from Ralph. The Elvis jingles wafting out from Perry’s office. And Lois’s rump.

But above all, she was there. Lois. Her steadily beating heart drew him like a magnet. Even after all this time, the sound of her heartbeat intoxicated him. It soothed him. It gave his life meaning and beauty.
Awwww… Although, let’s hope he does press conferences always from behind a podium.

But Clark had countered with the fact that he was literally climbing the walls of his apartment,
Quite literally. The ceiling was never that clean before.

Clark had never been so happy to have his powers in all his life. He had felt lost without them.
/makes note to remind Clark of that the next time he curses them/

But then she would leave again, though she always stayed as long and as late as she could.
Hey! She *could* have stayed the night.

But, well, did you ever figure out just why that psycho took you hostage?"
Yep. Surprise birthday party.

But, for anyone to think you could use that skill to undermine governments..." He shook his head, still laughing.
/points at Preston Carpenter/

"So, partner," he said, his eyes twinkling. "Shall we get to work trying to change the world?"
LOIS: /pulls out photograph of Call-Me-Daniel/ Umm…no?

"Lois, do you have to know everything at every moment? Can't you just be surprised for once?"
No?

He'd flown with Lois before, of course. But tonight was different. Tonight he would be sharing a very special place with her.
Near space?
CLARK: Lois? Lois! *LOIS*!
LOIS: /face frozen over, eyes burst open/ [Linked Image]

A few minutes later, Clark altered the angle of his flight path, easing them down onto the sandy beach of a tiny, uninhabited island.
Ooooh! Clothing optional beach!

You've become my refuge, the calm in the center of the storm that makes up life. You recharge me. You're my home. Everything I need, or could possibly ever need, I've found in you, Lois. I love you. I have, ever since the very first time I saw you."
Sounds like a proposal is coming up.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Clark dropped to one knee in the sand, a small black velvet box appearing from where he'd hidden it in his pants pocket.
laugh

"Say you'll marry me, Lois. Say you'll let me spend the rest of my life at your side."
LOIS: [Linked Image]

For a long while, all they could do was trade kisses. They could not speak, not even each other's names. They could not get enough of one another. But eventually, they pulled apart, needing to breathe, needing to calm their racing hearts.
Sounds like they just made fireworks.

"Bathing suits."
confused

"You can change behind that screen of trees," Clark said, pointing again. "I won't peek."
hyper Silk?

Half a block away, Lex Tower was burning.
That’s fun. Did the government set the building ablaze to hide the bunkers and destroy the remaining evidence?

"Okay," she said, unable to argue with him. Then she fixed him with a look that clearly pleaded with him to be careful.
/wonders who she’s learned that look from laugh /

"I'm telling you. There's a guy in there, helping. I don't know who. His face is all covered in soot and ash. You gotta send some guys up there to help."
So, maybe if Clark dressed all in black and wore a black skimask – or a cowl?

"I...failed."
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

Lois shook her head. "Not yet. At least, nothing certain. But they suspect arson."
Government coverup.

"That's true," she conceded. "But, God, Clark, I thought you were going to be careful!"
Well, even birth control is not 100% effective.

"Wait, who are you calling?"

Lois grinned at him. "Your mother."

"My mom?"

Lois shrugged. "She's a better seamstress than I am." She started punching in the Kents' phone number on the dial pad.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91474 12/18/12 02:14 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, how in the world did I miss Darthy feedback???

The cloying cloud of perfume from Cat. The heavy scent of cheap peppermint schnaps sprinkled with bits of vomit from Ralph. The Elvis jingles wafting out from Perry’s office. And Lois’s rump.
Lois: You'd better be saying it's a sight and not a smell or a sound. [Linked Image]

Awwww… Although, let’s hope he does press conferences always from behind a podium.
Clark: laugh

Quite literally. The ceiling was never that clean before.
[Linked Image]

/makes note to remind Clark of that the next time he curses them/
Clark: I promise not to!

Hey! She *could* have stayed the night.
Lois: Are you saying I'm easy? I just didn't want to be up all night when I had to work in the morning.

LOIS: /pulls out photograph of Call-Me-Daniel/ Umm…no?
Clark: help

Aaaaand your point being...?
Point...point...um...I know I had one of those....damn, can't remember it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91475 12/24/12 06:49 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave
Oooh, how in the world did I miss Darthy feedback???
Too much posting on the boards?

Lois: You'd better be saying it's a sight and not a smell or a sound.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#91476 12/27/12 05:12 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
peepIt’s not been a week yet! And look, it’s Christmas. And a merry one, too!
A very merry one indeed!

Too much posting on the boards?
Too much RL and writing new stories.

:rotflol :Duh! Although, those other implications are darn funny!
laugh rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91477 12/30/12 12:05 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

#91478 12/31/12 09:51 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
wave Michael
I'm sorry Clark, but your presentation skills need work. You have been Chopped.

New story is coming slowly, but it's coming along.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard