Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
peep peep

Just in case the story isn't moving quickly enough for some of you. I promise, it does have an ending!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am just hoping that Lois and Clark realize the truth about their relationship soon. I know I should jettison my baggage from elsewhere and not root against Lex, but I still want to.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The dinnertime exchange between the Lanes was interesting and refreshing. They are a very different family from the Kents. Its a wonder Lois managed to get as far as she has. Despite a slow start, Lucy is determined to make something of her life. Bravo! Let's see where all of this leads her.

Apparently in his own way Lex is really feeling intimidated by his girlfriend's powers but he's putting a brave face on it. No way can this relationship continue. The cracks are everywhere. Still its nice to see them try.

OK. Where is Arianna? confused

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Terry,

After reading the first two stories I still don't like Luthor.

He still strikes me sa smarmy.

The concern I have now is he knows Clark and Lois' secret.
He is going go need to be dealt with.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Feedbacks is love. I feel loved.

John, I understand your feelings about Lex. I've only read one other fic where he wasn't a bad guy (doesn't mean there aren't others), and in that one he was a missionary. It was hard for me to get my head around that one.

Morgana, good for you for picking up on the differences between the Lanes and the Kents. Yes, Lex is intimidated. I know I would be if my girlfriend had super-powers. (You might check out the Uma Thurman movie from a few years ago titled "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" for yet another take on this situation.) And don't worry, Arianna hasn't left town yet.

Ken, I take it you don't quite trust Lex. You seem to be in good company. We'll see what happens to him before the end of the tale.

Next chapter up very soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
Lucy frowned. “That was when I was dating Kevin. He was a vegan and insisted that I had to eat what he ate.” She made a face and shuddered at the memory. “I lost about twenty pounds over three months and I wasn’t overweight when I started. I learned to cook in self-defense and I kind of like it.”
clap

But now she was facing her parents across a table at Le Dossier, the most expensive French restaurant in town. And she was almost trembling from nervousness that bordered on stark terror.
I liked that bit, too.

Do parents normally finance their children's college education in the US? eek

Nice part, Terry.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard