Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#91341 12/31/12 01:09 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark had never been in this place before. There was a stark beauty to the area, but he never realized before how nice quiet could be. It was too bad it didn’t appear that he could freeze to death. That would probably be best for everyone.
So, he went into deep space?

When he’d fled the hospital with Lois’s voice echoing behind him, he’d wanted to get as far away from everyone as he possibly could.
Wouldn’t it be a bummer had he stumbled across an Antarctic research station?

His mom had loved being able to talk with her about him. Really talk, not just the parts that everyone else knew about.
Picture album: Baby’s first anvil rattle. Baby’s first tractor rattle. Baby’s first fire. Baby sneezed and caused a tornado.

It was time to start getting his affairs in order.
He could get out that piece of Kryptonite he’s stashed away for emergencies, grind it up, and slosh it down with some wine.

I have a lead on that post office call girl ring that she and I were working on.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91342 01/01/13 11:29 AM
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi, Michael, wave
Wouldn’t it be a bummer had he stumbled across an Antarctic research station?
smile I considered adding a scene where where Clark was searching the Antarctic for a place that was quiet enough so that he felt completely alone given his hearing.
His mom had loved being able to talk with her about him. Really talk, not just the parts that everyone else knew about.
Picture album: Baby’s first anvil rattle. Baby’s first tractor rattle. Baby’s first fire. Baby sneezed and caused a tornado.
This reminds me of parts of Smallville S1.
I have a lead on that post office call girl ring that she and I were working on.”
Mail order prostitutes?
Yes, I thought that sounded like a Cat + Lo-lo worthy story! blush
4. Lois’s ACC ends up damaged and she comes back as bipolar Lois. ½ the time she’s angry and cold and the other ½ the time she’s Lo-Lo. (This is very close to my original chapter 8!)
That would have made for some interesting nFic
devil devil devil
That was one great roller-coaster ride, Bob!
It was my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thank you for all the wonderful and detailed feedback.

Bob

#91343 01/05/13 09:47 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I considered adding a scene where where Clark was searching the Antarctic for a place that was quiet enough so that he felt completely alone given his hearing.
Awwww, poor Superman. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard