Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91274 11/18/12 02:33 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just enough time to post this tonight. Next part will probably be posted on Sunday or Monday. I probably will be without internet access from Wednesday night until Sunday afternoon. Also, I have to work up a report on meeting Dean, his Q&A, getting the photos uploaded, and getting the video uploaded.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91275 11/19/12 01:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Lois! Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Poor Martha! What Lois is going to do to Trask once she finds him: [Linked Image] Clark isn't going to want to be Superman after this experience.

Lois must be most distraught if Clark and the Kents are still missing 10 days later. I'm surprised she hasn't kidnapped the head of the FBI to help them find Clark sooner. I hope she finds a way to rescue him soon. I don't know how though. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91276 11/19/12 05:43 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This is a pretty bad situation for Clark. I hope Lois gets him out soon.

John Pack Lambert
#91277 11/20/12 07:10 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Virginia! wave

Poor Lois! Poor Clark! Poor Jonathan! Poor Martha!
<nods> Poor everyone involved!

What Lois is going to do to Trask once she finds him: [steam roll]
Trask, you better *pray* Lois doesn't get to you before anyone else does.

Clark isn't going to want to be Superman after this experience.
Which should be fun. Does his fear win out or his intense desire to help?

Lois must be most distraught if Clark and the Kents are still missing 10 days later. I'm surprised she hasn't kidnapped the head of the FBI to help them find Clark sooner. I hope she finds a way to rescue him soon. I don't know how though. Maybe Jenson?
Lois is a wreck. And that's putting it mildly. But Clark isn't missing 10 days...yet. He was taken on the 4th and this chapter ends on the 11th. wink Lois may have to bust some heads. laugh

Poor Clark, exposed to Kryptonite repeatedly for all this time. How does Trask expect him to "fly" anywhere while being exposed to K? How does he expect Clark to accomplish the task that Trask wants him to complete if a K bullet is traveling with him? Wouldn't the K of the K bullet affect Clark's ability to fly across country?
Trask is hoping all the torture, K exposure, and seeing his parents beaten will break Clark. Also, the gun with the K bullet could be carried in a lead lined holder. Assuming he makes a bullet. He could just as easily fashion another K necklace like his own. Remember, Trask has *no idea* how fast Clark is now. He doesn't realize Clark could snatch the objects away before the lead containers could be opened.

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't keep us waiting too long!
Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! laugh Look for the next installment on Sunday or Monday. Most likely Sunday.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91278 11/20/12 07:11 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
This is a pretty bad situation for Clark. I hope Lois gets him out soon.
Lois: I could sure use some UltraWoman powers right about now. grumble

Thanks, John! Bad situation? Totally! Will Lois save him? Maybe. evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91279 11/20/12 07:34 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois is a wreck. And that's putting it mildly. But Clark isn't missing 10 days...yet. He was taken on the 4th and this chapter ends on the 11th. Lois may have to bust some heads.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You're telling me that 7 days doesn't feel like 10? Like a Month or a year! I want my Clarkie bear back! I've got my bat, just bring me Trask's head on a platter!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91280 11/20/12 06:32 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Lois is a wreck. And that's putting it mildly. But Clark isn't missing 10 days...yet. He was taken on the 4th and this chapter ends on the 11th. Lois may have to bust some heads.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You're telling me that 7 days doesn't feel like 10? Like a Month or a year! I want my Clarkie bear back! I've got my bat, just bring me Trask's head on a platter!
Sorry, Lois. Erm...you're going to kill me when you read more, aren't you?

<hides>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91281 11/22/12 10:09 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Jimmy?!"

Lois' voice sheared through the normal low roar of the newsroom like a lance. People stopped in their tracks at her outburst. Conversations died in mid-word. It became, for one surreal moment, a still-life painting before the wrath of Mad Dog Lane.
Oh dear. Is she having a Godzilla-doll moment on her return to the newsroom?

That had been thirty-six hours ago. Thirty-six long, terrifying hours. Thirty-six hours of not knowing if he was dead or alive.
confused You dated part 13 with Oct. 4th, during the day sometime, I’m guessing. Which would make this very late evening. Shouldn’t the reporters have gone home for the night, considering they start at 9 or 10 in the morning?

Until he realizes that Clark would rather die than become his puppet.
Yes, but our little Pinochio is vulnerable, so Trask can thread thread through his limbs. Thus, he wouldn’t have much choice.

"You haven't eaten anything since nine am. That's twelve hours ago."
Wow, it’s really quite precisely 36 hours later. Why is the newsroom still busy?

She folded her arms on the tabletop and pitched forward, laying half atop the polished wood. She groaned in despair.
[Linked Image]

The conference room looked like a warzone. […]
And the torn body of Ralph was oozing in one corner where it had fallen after Lois repurposed his bottle of booze.

Lois was mildly surprised that the man hadn't tried to dissect Clark like a frog in a high school biology lab.
No spare frogs.

He seemed to have aged twenty years in the last thirty-six hours or so when Lois had burst into his office in tears and, blubbering, had told him what had happened to Clark.
frown

Not even chocolate, her favorite food in the entire world, could have possibly been appetizing to her.
Four food groups according to Lois wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91282 11/24/12 07:05 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear. Is she having a Godzilla-doll moment on her return to the newsroom?
clap

Wouldn’t that also kill the guy who flew with Clark?
Guard: Hey! Why is my shirt red?

Either that or it’s leftovers from the previous tenant.
clap

Unless she’s already dead.
Or a zombie!

Creep.
<nods>

Oh boy. Trask’s going to fire him if he doesn’t do his job well.
With actual fire. evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91283 11/25/12 01:40 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not when they are Lois. And not when they are Lois with a missing partner.
Was referring to the rest of the staff.

Trask: Dance, minion!

Clark: <Dances while blood trickles from holes in joints etc>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91284 11/25/12 04:57 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Was referring to the rest of the staff.
I know. wink

TRASK: Your sacrifice will be remembered. /posts note in obit/
Guard: What? No extra money given to my family? Should have worked for Lord Vader instead... grumble

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard