comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Interesting, it is both red and green Kryptonite. This is not sounding good for Clark. Will he be permanently un-Supermaned by the laser?

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Yes, it sould present a different problem than the red K used in canon. evil

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So Revenge is working very hard on Lex. Definitely not the outcome Miranda originally hoped for. Will we be seeing her again in this volume?

The was the BEST paragraph ever! rotflol

She opened it to let him in and before he even had a chance to say anything she started pacing back and forth in front of him and began venting, “What a fool I’ve been! How could I let him do that to me? I lost my focus! I let him distract me from my purpose! Ooooo you just wait, Mr. Lex Luthor, just you wait! You don’t do that to Lois Lane and get away with it.” She rounded on Clark, “You saw what happened, I let him distract me, ME, Lois Lane. Kerth Award winning journalist! Hah! I’ll get no Kerth nomination for tonight’s fiasco. He made a fool out of me! Well, that’s it. This means WAR! You and I are going to bring him down if it’s the last thing I do! Get outta that Suit. We’ve got work to do.”

Clark smiled and spun into his work clothes.
I laughed myself silly! Lex Luthor needs a place to hide! Mad Dog Lane is on the case.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next installment. A combination of red and green kryptonite is just plain scary.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The "just you wait" line reminds me of what Eliza Doolittle says of Henry Higgins at one point in "My Fair Lady". I am not sure that Lois is wise to invoke these lines for her relationship to Luthor.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Stick with me. You ain't seen nothin' yet. evil

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard