Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Rachel = 4 times/night.

ER: Still ONS.
Clearly I'm at a loss. ONS isn't an abv. for once, then? Does it mean: One Night Sex? So, even if they have sex 10 times in one night, it still only counts as once? [Linked Image] I believe this is another potato / tomato scenario.

And tomorrow he’ll convince us that he can fly. They’re already building a ramp on his balcony.
clap Like Buzz Lightyear?

He really needs to stop comparing his nights to the one spent as Lex’s love slave in his wine cellar.
CANON CLARK: Okay, I could have done without the nausea, but I did get to watch Lois change her clothes in silhouette. VERY nice. [Linked Image]

Umm…Uuuu-kay. ER2EW: Maybe we can have this Clark shipped to Tempus. He’s pretty defective anyway and would likely not be able to sire an Utopia.
CLARK: If I'm so defective, that I can't "sire an Utopia" why don't you just leave me here to fail?

TEMPUS: Nope, I can't take that chance that this Lois is twice as smart as all the other ones to make up for the difference.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clearly I'm at a loss. ONS isn't an abv. for once, then? Does it mean: One Night Sex?
One Night Stand. As in, only one night. While it’s probably a good guess that such encounters end with the guy or gal slipping away in the middle of the night and the guy falling asleep after the first time, it’s not contingent upon such occurances.

So, even if they have sex 10 times in one night, it still only counts as once?
So long as it remains grouped as one event that does not repeat itself in close proximity as to count as a relationship. /Things one learns from television for 100/ For instance, Barny has a series of ONS, doesn’t mean he wouldn’t dabble more than once before the emergency call on his phone calls him away.

Like Buzz Lightyear?
/has never seen Toy Story/

CANON CLARK: Okay, I could have done without the nausea, but I did get to watch Lois change her clothes in silhouette. VERY nice.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One Night Stand. As in, only one night. While it’s probably a good guess that such encounters end with the guy or gal slipping away in the middle of the night and the guy falling asleep after the first time, it’s not contingent upon such occurances.
Right. drool

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've really got to catch up on that show.
[Linked Image]

<Is shocked about lack of cultural education of fellow FoLC> But... but... but... it has a space man and a cowboy and Mr. Potato Head!! I'm sure you've seen this clip, but here it is again: <really funny video about a dude in a space suit>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
shock LOIS! jawdrop thud
LOIS: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard