comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
So when did This Lois and Clark first meet? Also you mention Miranda testing her product on the people at the DP. How did this affect Lois and Clark's relationship.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

The timeframe as far as their meeting was approximately the same as canon, however, by the time of PML which occurred later than in canon, they were already a couple because she had figured out his secret.

Luthor also made his entry a bit later. The White Orchid Ball isn't untill after PML, HiM and ASU.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
The timeframe as far as their meeting was approximately the same as canon, however, by the time of PML which occurred later than in canon, they were already a couple because she had figured out his secret.
Um... When do you think PML was set, Ken? Because MoSB is Nov. '93 (which I'm guessing didn't happen because Luthor doesn't become involved until AFTER Nightfall). If you move Witness (with its Christmas decor) to Dec '93 or after MoSB (which I do BTW), then PML happens sometime between New Years and Valentine's Day '94. So, if it's now after PML, HiM, and ASU and yet still Feb. '94, I'm totally lost what has happened and what hasn't. There was so much that Lex was involved in besides the Messenger / Prometheus. dizzy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

I just may have to sit down and write out a timeline of the events in this universe.

However, that is not the theme of this story.

That will have to be a story for another day.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It sure worked on *this* rat. Why didn’t it work on *that* rat in LexTower?”
Loved that line! It had me snickering quietly to myself most of the day. Miranda's character is so seldom heard from. Is she going to figure as a major player in this volume?

The story is humming along perfectly. I like the mysterious and action packed encounter between Superman and Superwoman.

When are you posting Part 3?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK.

I plan on maintaining my Tuesday Friday schedule.

I just finished Volume 6 and will be sending it off for beta today. I am hoping that Volume 6 will be the definitive Family Hour baby story. I hope it flies through beta so that I can start posting it immediately following this story.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by KenJ:
[b] The timeframe as far as their meeting was approximately the same as canon, however, by the time of PML which occurred later than in canon, they were already a couple because she had figured out his secret.
Um... When do you think PML was set, Ken? Because MoSB is Nov. '93 (which I'm guessing didn't happen because Luthor doesn't become involved until AFTER Nightfall). If you move Witness (with its Christmas decor) to Dec '93 or after MoSB (which I do BTW), then PML happens sometime between New Years and Valentine's Day '94. So, if it's now after PML, HiM, and ASU and yet still Feb. '94, I'm totally lost what has happened and what hasn't. There was so much that Lex was involved in besides the Messenger / Prometheus. dizzy [/b]
Hmm, actually what is confusing me is that as I understand it the timeperiod of their meeting in canon would seem to be September 1993, at least that is when the Pilot was shown, although they avoid fixing and specific date until we get to "Man of Steal Bars" when they explicitly state it is November. Jimmy does mention "it was summer and it was hot" suggesting that Superman arrived in the summer.

As it is in this time line we have the "White Orchid Ball" happening in very early October 1993. And I understanding that PML, HiM and ASL all happen beofre that point in this time line?

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
John et al.,

This is a radically diferent timeline.

I will develop the timeline and post it.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard